Bae Jung-nam, thirty-seven years old, the hottest star in the earth cutlery celebrity!

2019-10-21 01:11:11

Poly News =

There is a lot of interest in Bae Jung-nam, who is active in the SBS Ugly Korean.

On the 20th, SBS 'Mi Uri Wooki' was broadcasted on the afternoon of the day, and Chef Lee Yeon-bok appeared as a guest.

On that day, Bae Jungnam showed up exercising with a trainer at the gym.

Bae Jung-Nam started to exercise after undressing, and after undressing, he showed everyone the perfect abs and chest muscles.

Bae Jung-nam, who became a star of the movie 'The Sheriff', was born in 1983 and was thirty seven years old this year.

Born in Seo-dong, Geumjeong-gu, Busan, he grew up in the hands of his grandmother and relatives as a child's divorce.

I worked part-time to earn a living since I was in middle school, but my wish was to live in a house with a flush toilet.

He wanted to enter arts high school because he was good at art, but he went to Busan technical high school to get a job quickly.

Due to unfavorable circumstances, she spent adolescence during her flurry and lost her wandering news about her grandmother's illness.

At this time, he earned an hourly wage of 2,050 won in the auto parts factory, working all night and overtime, and severely injured his back and knee.

After that, the pain was so severe that it was hard to lie down for a few days, but the hospital cost was so bad that I suffered from the pain.

I was lucky enough to be able to apply for the costume department at Pusan ​​Gyeongsang National University, and I was lucky to get a spare number.

It is said that the tuition was prepared with the help of.

Unlike high school, however, he had to buy all the books and had to pay for materials to make clothes.

In fact, since the late 1970s, it was not a time when people couldn't live because they couldn't live.

Bae Jung Nam is an earthen spoon celebrity who has had a difficult economic time for a long time.

Later, while working at a clothing store near Pusan ​​National University with the introduction of his older brother, Kim Min-joon, who had already debuted as a model at the time, stood out and entered the model world.

Since then, she has been an actor of a small management agency, and has suffered the misfortune of failing for nearly 10 years due to the image drop due to a fake melee movie.

It is 177cm tall and is not very tall even for the general public.

However, it is said that he overcame the shortcomings with a good ratio.

He was one of the representatives of the body-chan syndrome in the 2000s.

In the early days of the modeling activity, he began to develop fashions in Japan first, and in Korea, the vintage look that began fashioning in Busan, which was geographically close, was unique.

Bae Jung-nam at the time was regarded as similar to Yosuke Kubozuka, a Japanese actress at that time.

It was popular with women because it adhered to a somewhat rebellious and tough style, but relatively many were called wannabe of men.

Nowadays, it can be regarded as the popularity of Instagram stars or fixed performers of fashion beauty programs.

Representatives of vintage styles, including Wolf Cut, which was popular with teenagers at the time, are celebrities on the Internet and fashion.

Based on this popularity, it enjoyed its heyday as a model until 2010.

However, due to the events to be described later, such a model heyday ends and turns into actors with the recommendation and will of various people around him.

He started his career as an actor with the recommendation of acquaintances, especially Ryu Seung-bum.

Due to the strong mask and strong body, he is active in the genre of action.

Mainly due to the influence of dialects that haven't been completely fixed yet, I've mostly been a silent or dialect character.