Posing for calligraphy

Posing for calligraphy

Calligraphy uploaded a photo on his Instagram with the words "yes". The calligraphy paper in the picture sits on an outdoor terrace and poses for the camera. Meanwhile, calligraphy appeared in the film quantum physics.

2019-10-20 17:11:12

Vincent Releases First Album After Transferring Company

Vincent Releases First Album After Transferring Company

November 4 comeback confirmed Singer Vincent is making a comeback on 4 November. Vincent singer Chrome Entertainment announced that "singer-writer Vincent will release a digital single album at noon on November 4th." The agency said, "In the new record, Vincent will be able to feel the sensitivity of the unique music that is not limited to a specific genre but shows a wide world of music." Vincent is a singer-songwriter who was listed in the top 10 of the Mnet Superstar K3, which aired in 2011. He recently participated in OSTs such as the drama “Beauty Inside” and “Brushed Snow.” In March, he successfully completed the concert “2019 Maria Calla Hall Small Theater Concert”. Since his debut, Vincent has been challenging various genres based on his own experiences to express his musical world and emotion. Vincent plans to communicate with the public in various musical colors in his new album.

2019-10-20 16:31:31

'Gong Hyo-jin' stands side by side holding hands

'Gong Hyo-jin' stands side by side holding hands

Actor Gong Hyojin revealed a friendly two-shot with Kang Sky. Gong Hyo-jin recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "When came the flowers of camellia. Gong Hyojin and Kang Sky in the released photo stand side by side with their hands together. The two caught the eye with a friendly look reminiscent of the real lovers.

2019-10-20 16:11:11

Hamjin couple Mama papa…

Hamjin couple Mama papa…

? ˝Wife's Taste˝ In the TV Chosun entertainment program, 'Taste of Wife, Nothing in the World', which was broadcast on the afternoon of 15th, Hamsowon and Jinhwa couple visited Lim Chang-jung's Jokbal House. Hamjin couple Mama and Papa visited the four-week philosophy of Yongin in China and saw the four weeks of Hamjin couple. Surprisingly at the age of Hamsowon, more than Evolution, the four-week expert began to solve the four weeks after completing the Internet search certification. Evolution that tasted this, "I think I can make the same," he showed confidence. "You can make it really delicious. You can make it with hot water, add peanuts, soybeans, black beans, or just a little more to make it really delicious." Hamsowon did not notice the condiments at the corner of the mouth and presented a storm muckbang. Evolution of biting trotters, "I think I can make the same," suddenly showed confidence in cooking. I seemed to draw a carp with a sensational touch, but I threw a pain on a picture that didn't come out like a thought and made a smile. On the other hand, the Chinese mom completed a carp painting with a glimpse and asked Hamso-won to select a carp picture he liked. However, Hamsowon said he would accept only the carp drawing game, which ended with a midnight happening.

2019-10-20 15:31:11

Davichi Haeri-ri, Autumn Fashion

Davichi Haeri-ri, Autumn Fashion

Davichi Haeri Lee presented a stylish fashion. Hae-ri posted a photo of her recent on his Instagram on the 17th. Hae-ri in the photo is posing with a black jacket, jeans and a brown scarf. Attention is drawn to his fashion, which is full of autumn vibes. Meanwhile, Lee Hae-ri is working on her solo album 'Only Sick Day.'

2019-10-20 15:11:11

How can I benefit from Lee Sang-min shampoo only 140?

How can I benefit from Lee Sang-min shampoo only 140?

Many barbarians move quickly, exchanging information with each other. Many people are interested in the Lee Sang-min Shampoo 1.4 million. This is related to the quiz event for 'Lee Sang-min Shampoo 1.4 million' at cashslide. As evidenced by this, “Lee Sang-min Shampoo 1.4 Million” is taking over the large portal search list, attracting the eyes and ears of the public like a black hole. The quiz about 'Lee Sang-min Shampoo 1.4 million' was posted on the cashslide on the 20th. Subsequently, quiz hint explained that after pasting the corresponding word copied from naver, press enter button to find it. All you need here is “deer velvet” and you have to fill it in your application. When the news of quiz was delivered on the day, many people are moving fast by exchanging information by referring to it from various internet communities and S & S to get points. On the other hand, cashslide is an application that grants a certain point when you fill in what quiz asks for. In recent years, many people have quiz challenge to gain points, have fun, gain benefits and gain popularity, and subscribers are increasing.

2019-10-20 14:31:12

Cho Min-hee, her fifty-year-old husband recommends Deok-duk, daughter Kwon-young's beauty-body-specs are all perfect! ...

Cho Min-hee, her fifty-year-old husband recommends Deok-duk, daughter Kwon-young's beauty-body-specs are all perfect! ...

The daughter Kwon Young-ha is attracting attention as Cho Min-hee appears on KBS1 'Tv Show Genuine Luxury Goods' and netizens are paying attention. Cho Min-hee, who was fifty years old in 1970, was a member of the Children's Choir of KBS Cheongju Broadcasting Bureau in Cheongju, North Chungcheong Province in 1980. After graduating from Ewha Womans University, he was selected as the 15th KBS Korean Broadcasting Corporation shortly before graduation. On Sunday, April 27, 1997, he married a five-year-old plastic surgeon named Doo-duck, who had one daughter and one son (first daughter Kwon Young-ha and youngest son Kwon Tae-won). The daughter Kwon Young-young, a daughter who had recently shown faces with Doo-deok and Choi Min-hee, was born in 1998. She is currently twenty-two years old and is currently studying at Yonsei University. Cho Min-hee, who recently appeared in an entertainment program, was surprised by those who found that they spent about 5 million won a month for their children's tuition. Cho Min-hee said, “I was one of the most polar mothers. “I took lunch to school by 7:30 while I was feeding my lunch for three years.” He showed a special affection for his children.

2019-10-20 14:11:25

Dong-chimi, you're out of divorce ...?

Dong-chimi, you're out of divorce ...?

MBN's Sokcho Show Dongchimi, which aired on the 13th, was featured as a dolcing feature, and Hwang Eun-jung honestly told her about the situation after the divorce. Hwang Eun-jeong, "I do not know I was divorced, I came here to tell you for sure," he mentioned the fact of divorce. Hwang Eun-jung said, "I left the picture. I regret it. I put O, X on the post-it, I put O on it, and I put X on it." When we consider the age of 60s and 70s, the ideal is completely different. “We have no future. I'm sure you're divorced. ”

2019-10-20 13:31:11

Lee Soon-ja is the 26th national game,

Lee Soon-ja is the 26th national game, "Yuquiz 2"

In TVN 'Yu Quiz on the Block 2', which aired on the afternoon of 15th, he went to the wrestling hall for the 100th anniversary of the national competition. Lee Sun-ja said, "It's the 26th national game." “Of course, cafes aren't easy, but I'm going to die and die,” he added. Yoo Jae-seok and Jo Se-ho passed the congratulations to Kim Ji-hwan, who won the gold medal in the 97th National Games, and his father touched the snow. Hwang Chan-seop's last year's video recorded 2 million views, making it the most popular idol in the wrestling world. Kim Se-ho, who had just finished the game, was surprised by the incredible freshness that he said.

2019-10-20 13:11:21

Choi Hee is excited about her cosmetics brand event.

Choi Hee is excited about her cosmetics brand event.

Broadcaster Choi Hee uploaded a certification shot of a cosmetics event. On the 17th, Choi posted two photos and a short video on his Instagram. "I met the world-renowned makeup artist Isamaya French at the event! In the photo, Choi is wearing a beige dress and smiling brightly inside the event. In the following video, I took a picture with makeup artist Isamaya French and shoulders first. Choi Hee stood at 2020 S / S Seoul Fashion Week Runway held at Dongdaemun Design Plaza in Seoul on the 16th.

2019-10-20 12:31:10

Ace Project…

Ace Project…

Arriving at Gimpo Airport, boasting spectacular airport fashion ~? On the 23rd MBC music 'A.C.E project: Chuza Island with A.C.E', Ace is going on an unexpected trip to Jeju Chuzado. Ace who arrived at Gimpo Airport with gorgeous airport fashion. I am confident that I will fly to Jeju Island, but I will not be embarrassed by the story of Cheongcheon Wall Force that Jeju Island is not the final destination. 'A.C.E Project: Chuza Island with A.C.E' is a program that contains Ace's unique experience that takes place in Chuzado where you have to take a boat from Jeju Island. The production team said, “It contains a variety of charms by members. Expect their breathing. ” Their final destination is none other than that. Chujado is a place where you can take another boat from Jeju Island. It is a word that the members who had been mindless could not hide their embarrassment.

2019-10-20 12:11:26

King of Mask Singer wins 2 consecutive wins, No. 1 in the same time rating ... Monday's identity is Noh Ji-hoon

King of Mask Singer wins 2 consecutive wins, No. 1 in the same time rating ... Monday's identity is Noh Ji-hoon

Interested in the masked king 'man tearing', who became the 112th king of the king, the Naver real-time search on October 20, Sunday. In the MBC entertainment program "Night Night-Masked Song King," which aired on the 13th, the King of Kings and the Monday Moon were playing the 112th King's War. 'Kang Rang', the king of the face of talented masked singers ahead of the first defensive battle, said, "I am not confident until Ha Hyun-woo's 9 consecutive wins, but this stage will do my best to succeed in the second consecutive win." Showed confidence. The ripped spider's legend ballad `` Forget me '' filled the stage. In the heartbreaking farewell song, the jury said, "The appeal is not a joke." As a result, Man-Rap defeated the mighty rival “Monday Soldiers” and secured his place as King 112. The identity of 'Monday', who screamed the hearts of women's judges and snipered the king, was selected singer No Ji-hoon from the audition program `` Great Birth ''. Bang Si-hyuk, who was a mentor during the Great Birth, said, “BTS is so good that I can see it. Mr. Bang Si-hyuk, I love you. ” The viewers' response was also hot. “I envy you because I'm acquainted with BTS,” “I feel very different from when I auditioned. Please listen to a lot of good songs from now on. ” On the other hand, the singer and composer was the singer and composer, who called the position 'I LOVE YOU' and sang the standing ovation of the judges with a strong voice. Ha Sung-woon, the jury who accurately deduced his identity, said, “You are a fan. I recognized it from the beginning. ” “It's a seven-year stage for singers. I was more nervous, but it was good to be able to finish well. ” The identity of Biscuit, which was praised by experts such as “Singer with a certain color of his own” and “Voice with a deep emotion that reminds me of a cup of soju”, is a protagonist of 'I Love You' It was Yu-na. She is preparing a solo concert in early November of this year, and she is planning to become more active by turning the appearance of 'King of Mask King' as a turning point. Viewers said, “It's been a long time. So much time has passed and my voice remains the same. Luxury Voices like Preservatives ”,“ I think it's great to have been able to keep singing for 30 years. I'm looking forward to seeing the concert in November. ” In addition, the identity of ‘Football’, which showed an explosive singing power and gave a strong sound, was loved by 'news' and became a talented vocal singer Song Ha-ye. "People know my song well," she says. The reason for appearing in 'The King of Mask Singer' is to show my face. ” Meanwhile, according to rating company Nielsen Korea, MBC 'The King of Mask Singer', which aired on October 13, recorded 1% 5% and 2% 7.1% in the metropolitan area. Rose to 8%. The stage of eight new masked singers who have succeeded in two consecutive wins, smashing the long-time king Smel and rushing to return him to the manga room, can be seen at MBC 'The King of Mask Singers' at 5 o'clock this Sunday.

2019-10-20 11:31:12

Mugwort blood tea, which was also introduced in Dongbogam, detoxifies blood and liver toxins ... Efficacy and how to make it!

Mugwort blood tea, which was also introduced in Dongbogam, detoxifies blood and liver toxins ... Efficacy and how to make it!

Recently, many toxins such as fine dust, heavy metals, and environmental hormones endanger the health of modern people. Rising in real time query. Recently, the channel A 'I'm the body' introduced a tea that is good for blood circulation and how to make a mugwort blood car to empty the toxins in the body. On that day, Dr. Sun Jae Kwang showed the process of making mugwort blood tea in the studio. Add 5g of dried mugwort, donkey, and dried ginger to the soup pack, then add 3g of cinnamon, add 600cc of water to the pot, and boil it. Dr. Sun Jae-kwang explained, "This is the best recipe for mugwort blood tea that clears blood." "The donkey removes toxins in the blood, and cinnamon and dried thoughts help blood circulation and reduce fat." "Can I add honey," Dr. Sun said. "You can use it two or three times without throwing away the pack you wrote once," he said. Experiments were conducted in the studio to confirm the efficacy of mugwort. General water and mugwort We dipped a bowl of pork oil with water. Unlike no reaction in ordinary water, we have surprised everyone by breaking down fat in water. Photo Channel A Screen Capture

2019-10-20 11:11:24

Who is Jeon Hee-kyung?

Who is Jeon Hee-kyung?

Liberal Democratic Party member of parliament ... Chun-won also begun to make the "Chapucha Week!" Interest in the Liberal Democratic Party's Jeon Hee-kyung is pouring. Born in 1975, this year's forty-five-year-old lawmaker Jeon Hee-kyung is a proportional first member of the Liberal Korean Party. After graduating from the Department of Public Administration, Ewha Womans University, he served as the Secretary General of the Free Economic Institute and the Head of Policy at the Right Social Citizenship Council. Former Rep. Kim, a member of Barun Party's parliamentary party, recruited as a proportional candidate for the Saenuri Party in the 20th general election, is known to have requested the submission of the original file of the national test questionnaire to Middle and High School. Representative Chun Hee-kyung submitted a petition to the Constitutional Court on March 7, 2017, to plead with President Park Geun-hye to dismiss or reject the impeachment of President Park Geun-hye. In 2016, the Democratic Party's Chong-won Chun, 53, indirectly criticized each other through SNS, held an online nerve war, but former members apologized and Cool received it. When a member of the citation was posted on his social media, the former member of the parliament sent a message to his aides and criticized him. . On September 21, 2016, Representative Chong-won Chun criticized the government on his SNS, saying, "It seems as if the Republic of Korea has become the 'Witch Kingdom.' Uploaded. Rep. Jeon Hee-kyung, who received the article from the aides at the National Assembly, said, "Why do you send this ridiculous tweet? This week, Chapukka? Representative Pyo got back to his SNS, saying, "Who sitting next to me thinks like this ..." and said, "I have to ask the police guards for personal protection." In controversy, former lawmakers apologized to Mr. Mark. Mr. Pyo told his Twitter on the afternoon of 21, "the former member gave a sincere apology, and I responded with a smile and a handshake."

2019-10-20 10:31:21

Cha Yulmu, I'm a widow's heart

Cha Yulmu, I'm a widow's heart "Mungdujeon"

In KBS2TV's Chosun Roco Nokdujeon, which was broadcast on the 15th, Jeon Nok-du (Jang Dong-yun) listened to Cha Yul-moo (Kang Tae-o) and showed confidence in Dong-dong Joo (Kim So-hyun). Yulmu and Mung Bean's Brokemi started with a childish fight to reach out to Dong Dong-ju (Kim So-hyun) at the same time. Seeing Yulmu with her horse, Jealous Mungbeans are falling off the horse, and Yulmu's unpleasant expression eventually burned the mung beans, creating a slight smile. Mung bean and Dong-ju's indecisiveness deepened in the unknown mind toward each other. By chance, Dong-joo, who reunited at the pond, asked who he loves green beans, but Dong-ju hid his heart. While Dong-ju denied her feelings, the tenderness of mung-beans came to mind. Dong-ju, who has hidden the door and lit the fire for the fear of darkness with the trauma of the past. Mung beans were aware of their devotion towards Dong-ju, and Dong-ju also looked at the green beans that fell asleep. Cha Yulmu said, "I can not receive the heart of the widow." Jeonnokdu said, "I'll fold my heart. Rude and plead. Do not mind anymore." Jeon-mung-du was baptized by the nuns and baptized with water.

2019-10-20 10:11:12