Cho Min-hee, her fifty-year-old husband recommends Deok-duk, daughter Kwon-young's beauty-body-specs are all perfect! ...

2019-10-20 14:11:25

The daughter Kwon Young-ha is attracting attention as Cho Min-hee appears on KBS1 'Tv Show Genuine Luxury Goods' and netizens are paying attention.

Cho Min-hee, who was fifty years old in 1970, was a member of the Children's Choir of KBS Cheongju Broadcasting Bureau in Cheongju, North Chungcheong Province in 1980.

After graduating from Ewha Womans University, he was selected as the 15th KBS Korean Broadcasting Corporation shortly before graduation.

On Sunday, April 27, 1997, he married a five-year-old plastic surgeon named Doo-duck, who had one daughter and one son (first daughter Kwon Young-ha and youngest son Kwon Tae-won).

The daughter Kwon Young-young, a daughter who had recently shown faces with Doo-deok and Choi Min-hee, was born in 1998. She is currently twenty-two years old and is currently studying at Yonsei University.

Cho Min-hee, who recently appeared in an entertainment program, was surprised by those who found that they spent about 5 million won a month for their children's tuition.

Cho Min-hee said, “I was one of the most polar mothers.

“I took lunch to school by 7:30 while I was feeding my lunch for three years.” He showed a special affection for his children.