Cha Yulmu, I'm a widow's heart

Cha Yulmu, I'm a widow's heart "Mungdujeon"

In KBS2TV's Chosun Roco Nokdujeon, which was broadcast on the 15th, Jeon Nok-du (Jang Dong-yun) listened to Cha Yul-moo (Kang Tae-o) and showed confidence in Dong-dong Joo (Kim So-hyun). Yulmu and Mung Bean's Brokemi started with a childish fight to reach out to Dong Dong-ju (Kim So-hyun) at the same time. Seeing Yulmu with her horse, Jealous Mungbeans are falling off the horse, and Yulmu's unpleasant expression eventually burned the mung beans, creating a slight smile. Mung bean and Dong-ju's indecisiveness deepened in the unknown mind toward each other. By chance, Dong-joo, who reunited at the pond, asked who he loves green beans, but Dong-ju hid his heart. While Dong-ju denied her feelings, the tenderness of mung-beans came to mind. Dong-ju, who has hidden the door and lit the fire for the fear of darkness with the trauma of the past. Mung beans were aware of their devotion towards Dong-ju, and Dong-ju also looked at the green beans that fell asleep. Cha Yulmu said, "I can not receive the heart of the widow." Jeonnokdu said, "I'll fold my heart. Rude and plead. Do not mind anymore." Jeon-mung-du was baptized by the nuns and baptized with water.

2019-10-20 10:11:12

Ahn Hyun-mo and her husband Reamer are seven years old! ..

Ahn Hyun-mo and her husband Reamer are seven years old! ..

A lot of netizens' interest in Ahn Hyun-mo (35) appeared in the real-time search query on Sunday, October 20. Ahn Hyun-mo, a celebrity-looking beauty, is a reporter at SBS and CNBC, and is currently working as a freelance interpreter. Simultaneously interpreting at the 'North American Summit' and '2018 Billboard Music Awards' broadcasts, beauty and skills became a hot topic and ranked first in real-time search terms. Ahn Hyun-mo, who was famous for his outstanding appearance and fluent English, was fascinated by the distinctive exoticism and intellectual atmosphere. In particular, it was known as a resource with beautiful beauty and solid specifications. At that time, it was called 'Yeul-chan reporter', such as YTN reporter Nayeon-soo, KBS reporter Kim Kwang-ira. Born in 1984, Ahn Hyun-mo, who is thirty-five years old in Korea this year, is known to be the source of beauty for graduates from Daewon Foreign Language High School German Language, Seoul National University Linguistics and Hankuk University of Foreign Studies. Ahn Hyun-mo has worked as a foreign journalist and anchorman at SBS and CNBC. After leaving SBS last December, he has worked as a freelance interpreter and MC. He has also emerged as an advertising model for a large company with a brilliant career and outstanding beauty. Husband Rimer, who married Ahn Hyun-mo last year, was born in 1977, seven years older than Ahn Hyun-mo. He helped increase hip-hop's popularity when he made albums such as Swings.

2019-10-20 09:31:11

Chae Yeon joins her father

Chae Yeon joins her father

Singer Chae-yeon and her father made their appearance on the channel A observation entertainment program 'Daddy Bon-color'. Chaeyeon is expected to add more fun to 'Daddy's main color' with his unexpected father's chemistry with his father, who is a real single life, in 'Daddy's main color' broadcast on the 20th. Chae Yeon made her 16th year of debut in the first recording of 'Papa Bonsai'. Despite her early 40s, she has revealed her perfect skin and body care know-how. Chaeyeon's room, which was unveiled on the day, had a variety of cosmetics and hair products that reminded me of home training tools and makeup shops. He also attracted the performers with pictures of himself filling every corner of the room. MC Yujin said, "It's like an idol room." On the other hand, contrary to the concerns of parents who were worried about the late marriage, Chaeyeon formed a pink flow with the representative of a law firm, and Chaeyeon's father expressed interest, saying, "I should meet and drink a drink of soju personally."

2019-10-20 09:11:18

'⠀ JWide Company actors are united.'

'⠀ JWide Company actors are united.'

Oh Min-suk is talking about fans through his Instagram. Recently, Oh Min Suk ‘⠀ J Worldwide Company actors have joined his Instagram. It is the drama 'Almost, maine'. We are working hard, so please pay attention !!!! All proceeds from the performance will be donated to the Purme Foundation Nexon Children's Rehabilitation Hospital. Fans of Oh Min-seok who saw the photo showed various reactions such as "I'm ready to buy. ^^ See you at the concert."

2019-10-20 08:31:11

'Mr. Radio' Kim Eung-su

'Mr. Radio' Kim Eung-su "actually good at fighting ... friendly from childhood"

'Mr. Radio' actor Kim Eung-soo showed off his talent. On the 17th, KBS Cool FM 'Yung Jung-soo Nam Chang-hee's Mr. Radio' starred actor Kim Eung-soo to talk. On that day, DJ Yoon Jung-su and Nam Chang-hee recently asked Kim Eung-su, who is causing the Kwak Chul-yong syndrome, "Are you really good at it?" Kim Eung-soo said, "Hwatu is good at hitting." "I was friendly since I was young. There was no other entertainment at that time." "I did not bet on my money, but I beat my arm," he said, "if there was a girl I liked, I tried to catch her arm as an excuse."

2019-10-20 08:11:11

I posted a photo with the phrase “Hagamgam”

I posted a photo with the phrase “Hagamgam”

I was proud of the beauty of the actor. Handagam on his Instagram on the 15th "I had a good day in sunshine ... I am improving the body these days, I think I'm losing some weight because of the diet ~ I'll share my diet later. Posted a picture with the phrase. Shared photos have a sense of looking at the camera with bright smiles. He showed more and more pure beauty and attracted attention.

2019-10-20 07:31:16

The posture of acting according to the change of assistant 2, Jang Tae-joon…

The posture of acting according to the change of assistant 2, Jang Tae-joon…

? Jang Tae-joon's dangerous race and the fierce Yeouido survivor were the best dramas with the highest viewership rate of 5%. According to the change of Jang Tae-joon, the point of acting will be different. "I was also concerned about the professional change of aides to the lawmakers, but I focused on the changes in the emotions and circumstances of the characters," he said. Go. At the end of the season, Jang Tae-joon's change was depicted.

2019-10-20 07:11:14

Kim Jong-un posted several photos with the article

Kim Jong-un posted several photos with the article

Actor Kim Jong-un conveyed his cute recent status. On the 16th, Kim Jong-un posted several photographs on his Instagram with a message saying, "When it comes to static photography, there may be a problem with the model." The picture shows Kim Jong Un walking on the street at night. In the picture that my husband had taken, the composition and the lighting seemed to be lacking in something, causing a smile.

2019-10-20 06:31:16

What are the disciples who challenged Mungdujeon Bhuqwa?

What are the disciples who challenged Mungdujeon Bhuqwa?

˝Sumi's Side Dishes˝ In the TVN entertainment program 'Sumi's Side Dishes' broadcasted on the afternoon of 16th, Kim Yong Gun, Lim Hyun Sik and Jeon In Kwon made side dishes with Kim Soo Mi. The disciples, who challenged the mung bean war, laughed at the viewers by thinking about adding salt to the dough. Kim Soo-mi said as a side dish, "I want to eat too much on a rainy day." Kim Soo-mi warned Jang Dong-min, "Don't be too difficult," "Don't be scared." When Kim Sumi said that mung beans are going to the blender, Jang Dong-min asked, "Would you like to use the mixer for the first time?" The grandfathers did not follow Kim Sumi's rapid progress. Lim Hyunsik naturally put salt in the meat. Choi Hyun Suk asked, "Did you put salt here?" Lim said, "Ask quietly." When they screamed, Kim Hyun-mi said, "I can't tell you who put it in." Kim Soo-mi and the cast had a great time making food together, giving viewers a relaxing time. Kim Soo-mi's “Mung-bean jeon” first grinds green beans, soaked in water for three hours, in a blender with a glass of water.

2019-10-20 06:11:13

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri

The situation too! Lee Hye-ri, Baek Ji-won and Cha Seo-won allied to save Park Hye-jin. The situation of TM Hyung Seok Kim (Hyung Muk Kim) was not so good. As the crisis became more intense, the checks and pressures on Cheongil Electronics also became more severe. Hwang Ji-sang (Deputy General Manager Hee-tae Jung), who called Manager Ha Eun-woo, ordered the creation of a mud-fighting fight by creating an uproar within Cheongil Electronics. After returning to work, the manager took the action. Responding to Roh Jae-ran's request to help with the production line, he touched the planting of Roh's plant, asking other employees for his education. I drove the over-response to Noh Jae-ran, who was shot in a gritty heart, and Choi Young-ja (Baek Ji-won), who was watching, raised his voice. The deepening conflict eventually led to the subtleties of office workers and production workers. Lee Seon-sim and Mr. Choi were captured to solve the grandmother's case. Lee Seon-sim and Choi's face comforting her grandmother in anxiety come to the police station. The warm hearts of the two who treated their grandmother without a family like her daughter and her affectionate granddaughter shine. The time given to them is only 48 hours, and if they do not agree with the victim, their grandmother is detained. Park Do-joon, who quietly added his strength following the two men who were busy with two feet, was also captured. I wonder if Park Do-joon, who has found the way of Baekbang, can become the “solver” of the case. Above all, I couldn't say a word, but I was impressed by her grandmother's lunch box. The conflict between Cheongil Electronics employees was realistic and resulted in a mild empathy. The people who shared each other in dichotomy within a small fence were bitter, “Don't be sorry, don't get hurt. Not because of the fuck or because of anyone. It's just something that's just popping out, ”he said. Attention is drawn to whether Cheil and Il, who were driven to the edge of the cliff, can awaken and stick together to overcome the crisis, and that the unexpected shock of the grandmother can be solved safely.

2019-10-20 05:31:16

Broadcaster Ahn Hye-kyung captures air show ...

Broadcaster Ahn Hye-kyung captures air show ...

Broadcaster Ahn Hye-kyung was captured at the aviation fair. On the 17th, Ahn Hye-kyung through his Instagram "It is expected to be held every two years ... 2021 expected !!!!! #Seoul ADEX 2019 The photo was posted with the words "air show." Ahn Hye-kyung is leaving a certified shot inside the plane. Slender legs and simple beauty attract attention. Meanwhile, Ahn Hye-kyung is appearing in SBS entertainment program 'Burning Youth.'

2019-10-20 05:11:19

After the Gangnam debate, he announced that he had terminated the contract smoothly.

After the Gangnam debate, he announced that he had terminated the contract smoothly.

Singer Gangnam announced the termination of contract with D-Most Entertainment. On the 16th, D-Most Entertainment said, "We have terminated the contract smoothly after discussion with Gangnam." Gangnam debuted as a group MB in 2011 and has been active in entertainment. After disbanding the team in 2017, he worked solo. Meanwhile, Gangnam married Speed ​​Skating player Lee Sang-hwa last 12 days.

2019-10-20 04:31:18

In crisis, unions…

In crisis, unions…

? Running investigator The Running Inspector sets out to work with the Express to reveal the hidden truth. Won-suk joined the labor union in a crisis of being laid off at the Mirae Automobile Parts Factory, a long-time job. It was a struggle to live, but he suffered a severe life, and a tragedy occurred when his wife suffered. The rough ore eventually accepted the company's proposal and turned to the management's union. Violence took place the day before the company was sold. Unions entered into the final negotiations, while security companies came in the meantime. Union members fleeing to die tried to report to the police, but they did not call and explained that a fire broke out and that Lee had died. The statements were mixed over the number of security companies. In response to the union's insistence that more than 100 workers were on site, the security company found that no such personnel were involved and that the violence was an unavoidable accident that occurred during legitimate work. Choi Hyuk-gon (Kang Seung-wan), who was the head of the security service team, made a slightly different statement. As said by the union members, about 100 people were put into the field, and the company's director Min Deok-hyun (Cho Deok-hyun), the director of the scene was overwritten. Han Yun-seo, who sensed the suspicion, went to Min to manage both the union and the service, but he said he did not find the factory at the time of the incident. In the released picture, Han Yun-seo (who Lee Won-won) discovered a USB device someone left in the investigation vehicle. It raises the question of what is the truth of the “union violence” contained in the stored data. On the other hand, Han Yun-seo and Bae Hong-tae (Chun Hwa-hwa) visited the victim's wife, Lee Jung-wan. Two of the wife's statements about Kim Won-suk, who emerged as a powerful suspect, are interested in finding new truths.

2019-10-20 04:11:16

Did you ask Park Do-joon to help me?

Did you ask Park Do-joon to help me?

"Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri" Lee Hye-ri, Baek Ji-won and Cha Seo-won allied to save Park Hye-jin. Lee Seon-sim said, "I know it's a situation I shouldn't say. My grandmother. I want to get out of the jail quickly, but I can't do it by my ability. Please help my grandmother. " Yoo Jin-wook visited O-Philip and said, "I know you're not really good with your father, but you're in the emergency room. Don't you worry about your father?" I eagerly waited for you to contact me every day, but I heard it through Guji or him.I thought my father was alive. I told you to bring me a check, so my conclusion is that he only thinks about himself and knows only money, so I only pay my tuition and study fees. Lee Seon-sim and Mr. Choi were captured to solve the grandmother's case. Lee Seon-sim and Choi's face comforting her grandmother in anxiety come to the police station. The warm hearts of the two who treated their grandmother without a family like her daughter and her affectionate granddaughter shine. The time given to them is only 48 hours, and if they do not agree with the victim, their grandmother is detained. Park Do-joon, who quietly added his strength following the two men who were busy with two feet, was also captured. I wonder if Park Do-joon, who has found the way of Baekbang, can become the “solver” of the case. Above all, I couldn't say a word, but I was impressed by her grandmother's lunch box.

2019-10-20 03:31:10

Short-term diet Lactobacillus and weight-loss medicine The brown rice rice, which has become a hot topic recently, has 145 calories.

Short-term diet Lactobacillus and weight-loss medicine The brown rice rice, which has become a hot topic recently, has 145 calories.

The calorie of brown rice, which has recently become a hot topic during short-term diets, is 145 calories and is loved by many dieters. The main ingredient of brown rice is brown rice, which is known to be good for diabetes due to its high content of linolenic acid. Anyone who wants to, regardless of age or sex, wants to lose a lot of weight in a short time. Therefore, the interest in the short-term diet is constantly increasing. Short-term diets are more likely to fail than long-term diets with longer periods of time, and even if the weight loss is successful, you may soon gain weight as a result of yo-yo phenomenon. If you do, you may rely on weight loss medicine. These slimming medicines are specialty medicines that require medical treatment, prescriptions, and pharmacist prescriptions and purchases. If you make a personal purchase, such as the Internet or home shopping, the products are often medicines or unauthorized drugs. Therefore, it is necessary to purchase medicine with clear information before purchasing. Vitamin tree fruit powder, which is eaten with short-term diet, is mixed with water or eaten in water. The daily intake is 3.3g, 1g spoon 3 tablespoons filled with water to eat. If you try to force yourself to break the dose of cessus powder intake, it becomes a problem. The recommended daily dose of Sears is 500mg to 1g, but if taken in powder form, it should be kept at 300g per day. Cessus can cause urticaria-like side effects when eaten by plant allergy sufferers, and caffeine-sensitive people may suffer from insomnia due to caffeine.

2019-10-20 03:11:18