Jeju's Butter Morning Bread, a gift to Jin Jae-young, Lee Young-ja ... Travelers are famous enough to get close to the bakery! ...

2019-10-20 02:11:16

Interest in Jeju's butter-morning bread rose to Naver's real-time search on October 20 at dawn.

Butter Morning Bread in Jeju Island was famous in April when actor Jin Jae-young presented MC Lee Young-ja with 'Butter Bread' for sale at Jeju Island restaurants.

In the JTBC entertainment program 'Lansun Life-Creator's Live', which was broadcast on April 6, the second part of 'Find a home to live after retirement' was held.

On this day, Lee Young-ja admired Jin Jae-young's house in Jeju Island.

Lee Young-ja told Jin Jae-young, "Isn't it happy to just sit on the terrace of this pretty house and eat a piece of bread?"

Jin Jae-young said, "I prepared the rice cake" and treated the rice cake to Lee Young-ja.

Jin Jae-young said, "There is bread," he also brought out bread.

The bread was butter bread sold at a famous bakery on Jeju Island.

Lee Young-ja was surprised when she saw the bread and said, "I wanted to eat this house bread too much."

Jin Jae-young added, "You have to wait in line this morning."

Lee Young-ja said in the studio "I tried to shoot this bakery was rejected," he said, "The reason they refused is that they are taking a break at Jeju Island.

He politely refused saying it was the same. "

"I think that's too cool and nice," he praised.

Lee Young-ja asked Jin Jae-young, "I am greedy.

When Jin Jae-young brought the milk, Lee Young-ja said, "I'll pretend to be my house and take a video of me. I'll wake up this morning and play the morning bread and milk.

Butter Morning Bread, Jeju Island, is mentioned through Lee Young-ja in MBC 'Jeonjeon City' which aired on October 19, and is once again famous.

In fact, you have to go early in the morning to buy butter morning bread.

Butter morning bread is said to be reserved only for 30 minutes from 8 am.

This is why bakeries are famous enough to make accommodations near bakeries.