Did you ask Park Do-joon to help me?

2019-10-20 03:31:10

"Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri"

Lee Hye-ri, Baek Ji-won and Cha Seo-won allied to save Park Hye-jin.

Lee Seon-sim said, "I know it's a situation I shouldn't say. My grandmother. I want to get out of the jail quickly, but I can't do it by my ability.

Please help my grandmother. "

Yoo Jin-wook visited O-Philip and said, "I know you're not really good with your father, but you're in the emergency room. Don't you worry about your father?"

I eagerly waited for you to contact me every day, but I heard it through Guji or him.I thought my father was alive.

I told you to bring me a check, so my conclusion is that he only thinks about himself and knows only money, so I only pay my tuition and study fees.

Lee Seon-sim and Mr. Choi were captured to solve the grandmother's case.

Lee Seon-sim and Choi's face comforting her grandmother in anxiety come to the police station.

The warm hearts of the two who treated their grandmother without a family like her daughter and her affectionate granddaughter shine.

The time given to them is only 48 hours, and if they do not agree with the victim, their grandmother is detained.

Park Do-joon, who quietly added his strength following the two men who were busy with two feet, was also captured.

I wonder if Park Do-joon, who has found the way of Baekbang, can become the “solver” of the case.

Above all, I couldn't say a word, but I was impressed by her grandmother's lunch box.