Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri

2019-10-20 05:31:16

The situation too!

Lee Hye-ri, Baek Ji-won and Cha Seo-won allied to save Park Hye-jin.

The situation of TM Hyung Seok Kim (Hyung Muk Kim) was not so good.

As the crisis became more intense, the checks and pressures on Cheongil Electronics also became more severe.

Hwang Ji-sang (Deputy General Manager Hee-tae Jung), who called Manager Ha Eun-woo, ordered the creation of a mud-fighting fight by creating an uproar within Cheongil Electronics.

After returning to work, the manager took the action.

Responding to Roh Jae-ran's request to help with the production line, he touched the planting of Roh's plant, asking other employees for his education.

I drove the over-response to Noh Jae-ran, who was shot in a gritty heart, and Choi Young-ja (Baek Ji-won), who was watching, raised his voice.

The deepening conflict eventually led to the subtleties of office workers and production workers.

Lee Seon-sim and Mr. Choi were captured to solve the grandmother's case.

Lee Seon-sim and Choi's face comforting her grandmother in anxiety come to the police station.

The warm hearts of the two who treated their grandmother without a family like her daughter and her affectionate granddaughter shine.

The time given to them is only 48 hours, and if they do not agree with the victim, their grandmother is detained.

Park Do-joon, who quietly added his strength following the two men who were busy with two feet, was also captured.

I wonder if Park Do-joon, who has found the way of Baekbang, can become the “solver” of the case.

Above all, I couldn't say a word, but I was impressed by her grandmother's lunch box.

The conflict between Cheongil Electronics employees was realistic and resulted in a mild empathy.

The people who shared each other in dichotomy within a small fence were bitter, “Don't be sorry, don't get hurt.

Not because of the fuck or because of anyone.

It's just something that's just popping out, ”he said.

Attention is drawn to whether Cheil and Il, who were driven to the edge of the cliff, can awaken and stick together to overcome the crisis, and that the unexpected shock of the grandmother can be solved safely.