Who is Jeon Hee-kyung?

2019-10-20 10:31:21

Liberal Democratic Party member of parliament ... Chun-won also begun to make the "Chapucha Week!"

Interest in the Liberal Democratic Party's Jeon Hee-kyung is pouring.

Born in 1975, this year's forty-five-year-old lawmaker Jeon Hee-kyung is a proportional first member of the Liberal Korean Party.

After graduating from the Department of Public Administration, Ewha Womans University, he served as the Secretary General of the Free Economic Institute and the Head of Policy at the Right Social Citizenship Council.

Former Rep. Kim, a member of Barun Party's parliamentary party, recruited as a proportional candidate for the Saenuri Party in the 20th general election, is known to have requested the submission of the original file of the national test questionnaire to Middle and High School.

Representative Chun Hee-kyung submitted a petition to the Constitutional Court on March 7, 2017, to plead with President Park Geun-hye to dismiss or reject the impeachment of President Park Geun-hye.

In 2016, the Democratic Party's Chong-won Chun, 53, indirectly criticized each other through SNS, held an online nerve war, but former members apologized and Cool received it.

When a member of the citation was posted on his social media, the former member of the parliament sent a message to his aides and criticized him.

On September 21, 2016, Representative Chong-won Chun criticized the government on his SNS, saying, "It seems as if the Republic of Korea has become the 'Witch Kingdom.'

Uploaded.

Rep. Jeon Hee-kyung, who received the article from the aides at the National Assembly, said, "Why do you send this ridiculous tweet?

This week, Chapukka?

Representative Pyo got back to his SNS, saying, "Who sitting next to me thinks like this ..." and said, "I have to ask the police guards for personal protection."

In controversy, former lawmakers apologized to Mr. Mark.

Mr. Pyo told his Twitter on the afternoon of 21, "the former member gave a sincere apology, and I responded with a smile and a handshake."