King of Mask Singer wins 2 consecutive wins, No. 1 in the same time rating ... Monday's identity is Noh Ji-hoon

2019-10-20 11:31:12

Interested in the masked king 'man tearing', who became the 112th king of the king, the Naver real-time search on October 20, Sunday.

In the MBC entertainment program "Night Night-Masked Song King," which aired on the 13th, the King of Kings and the Monday Moon were playing the 112th King's War.

'Kang Rang', the king of the face of talented masked singers ahead of the first defensive battle, said, "I am not confident until Ha Hyun-woo's 9 consecutive wins, but this stage will do my best to succeed in the second consecutive win."

Showed confidence.

The ripped spider's legend ballad `` Forget me '' filled the stage.

In the heartbreaking farewell song, the jury said, "The appeal is not a joke."

As a result, Man-Rap defeated the mighty rival “Monday Soldiers” and secured his place as King 112.

The identity of 'Monday', who screamed the hearts of women's judges and snipered the king, was selected singer No Ji-hoon from the audition program `` Great Birth ''.

Bang Si-hyuk, who was a mentor during the Great Birth, said, “BTS is so good that I can see it.

Mr. Bang Si-hyuk, I love you. ”

The viewers' response was also hot.

“I envy you because I'm acquainted with BTS,” “I feel very different from when I auditioned.

Please listen to a lot of good songs from now on. ”

On the other hand, the singer and composer was the singer and composer, who called the position 'I LOVE YOU' and sang the standing ovation of the judges with a strong voice.

Ha Sung-woon, the jury who accurately deduced his identity, said, “You are a fan.

I recognized it from the beginning. ”

“It's a seven-year stage for singers.

I was more nervous, but it was good to be able to finish well. ”

The identity of Biscuit, which was praised by experts such as “Singer with a certain color of his own” and “Voice with a deep emotion that reminds me of a cup of soju”, is a protagonist of 'I Love You'

It was Yu-na.

She is preparing a solo concert in early November of this year, and she is planning to become more active by turning the appearance of 'King of Mask King' as a turning point.

Viewers said, “It's been a long time.

So much time has passed and my voice remains the same.

Luxury Voices like Preservatives ”,“ I think it's great to have been able to keep singing for 30 years.

I'm looking forward to seeing the concert in November. ”

In addition, the identity of ‘Football’, which showed an explosive singing power and gave a strong sound, was loved by 'news' and became a talented vocal singer Song Ha-ye.

"People know my song well," she says.

The reason for appearing in 'The King of Mask Singer' is to show my face. ”

Meanwhile, according to rating company Nielsen Korea, MBC 'The King of Mask Singer', which aired on October 13, recorded 1% 5% and 2% 7.1% in the metropolitan area.

Rose to 8%.

The stage of eight new masked singers who have succeeded in two consecutive wins, smashing the long-time king Smel and rushing to return him to the manga room, can be seen at MBC 'The King of Mask Singers' at 5 o'clock this Sunday.