“Initial AIDS Symptoms and Methods of Diagnosis.” In rare cases, doctors and nurses

“Initial AIDS Symptoms and Methods of Diagnosis.” In rare cases, doctors and nurses

The incubation period for the early symptoms of HIV, human immunodeficiency virus, is reported to be about 2-4 weeks. If you are infected with HIV, you will have 50-70% of your initial symptoms and go away on their own. On the other hand, it is presumed that many people do not feel the initial symptoms and suffer only asymptomatic or mild symptoms. Transmission by sexual contact is the highest, accounting for over 70% of patients. The second is infections through blood and blood products, mainly due to blood transfusions, joint use of needles, and organ transplants. Rarely, doctors and nurses become infected while dealing with AIDS patients. Therapeutic drugs are not yet available, and currently used drugs have the effect of alleviating the symptoms of AIDS patients and viral infections, slowing the transition to AIDS, or prolonging their survival. Early symptoms are especially important when it comes to AIDS. Different people have different immunity, so not everyone gets worse at the same rate. In a few cases, even the most severe situation may not have any symptoms before the meat. In general, less than 50% of people with AIDS have flu-like symptoms for several weeks. In addition, the lymph glands distributed in the groin, armpits, neck, etc. are also enlarged.

2019-10-20 02:31:18

Jeju's Butter Morning Bread, a gift to Jin Jae-young, Lee Young-ja ... Travelers are famous enough to get close to the bakery! ...

Jeju's Butter Morning Bread, a gift to Jin Jae-young, Lee Young-ja ... Travelers are famous enough to get close to the bakery! ...

Interest in Jeju's butter-morning bread rose to Naver's real-time search on October 20 at dawn. Butter Morning Bread in Jeju Island was famous in April when actor Jin Jae-young presented MC Lee Young-ja with 'Butter Bread' for sale at Jeju Island restaurants. In the JTBC entertainment program 'Lansun Life-Creator's Live', which was broadcast on April 6, the second part of 'Find a home to live after retirement' was held. On this day, Lee Young-ja admired Jin Jae-young's house in Jeju Island. Lee Young-ja told Jin Jae-young, "Isn't it happy to just sit on the terrace of this pretty house and eat a piece of bread?" Jin Jae-young said, "I prepared the rice cake" and treated the rice cake to Lee Young-ja. Jin Jae-young said, "There is bread," he also brought out bread. The bread was butter bread sold at a famous bakery on Jeju Island. Lee Young-ja was surprised when she saw the bread and said, "I wanted to eat this house bread too much." Jin Jae-young added, "You have to wait in line this morning." Lee Young-ja said in the studio "I tried to shoot this bakery was rejected," he said, "The reason they refused is that they are taking a break at Jeju Island. He politely refused saying it was the same. " "I think that's too cool and nice," he praised. Lee Young-ja asked Jin Jae-young, "I am greedy. When Jin Jae-young brought the milk, Lee Young-ja said, "I'll pretend to be my house and take a video of me. I'll wake up this morning and play the morning bread and milk. Butter Morning Bread, Jeju Island, is mentioned through Lee Young-ja in MBC 'Jeonjeon City' which aired on October 19, and is once again famous. In fact, you have to go early in the morning to buy butter morning bread. Butter morning bread is said to be reserved only for 30 minutes from 8 am. This is why bakeries are famous enough to make accommodations near bakeries.

2019-10-20 02:11:16

'Sprout Oat Powder Diet' detox juice has an excellent detox effect,

'Sprout Oat Powder Diet' detox juice has an excellent detox effect,

Sprout oat powder is a recommended food for people who are heavy, swollen or have high cholesterol. Charmzone sprout oat powder and youth granary are famous in the market. After mixing the desired fruit in 200ml of water, add 1 tablespoon of powder and grind it in a blender. Detox juice has an excellent detox effect and is great for oatmeal. When you cook, add a spoonful of sprouted oat powder to eat healthy oat rice. Young sprouts harvested by planting seeds. Beta glucan is 30 times more than oat powder. It is effective for anti-cancer effect, immunity enhancement and anti-aging. Overdose can cause abdominal pain or diarrhea. Diet can be a great effect. Sprout Oat is one of Time Magazine's top 10 superfoods, which can be mixed with milk or yogurt when ingested. Sprout oat powder is made from powdered young shoots before the oats grow. Lowers blood cholesterol and is effective in preventing constipation and diet. Excellent detoxification effect. Please note that overdose is not good for kidney disease. Indigestion can also come.

2019-10-20 01:31:10

Hwang Seung-un is looking somewhere

Hwang Seung-un is looking somewhere

Actress Hwang Seung-un boasted a bright beauty. Hwang Seung-un recently posted several photos on his Instagram, with the words "Find an orange full moon." Hwang Seung-un in the open photo is sitting in a chair outdoors and looking somewhere with his chin on. The long skirt highlights the feminine appeal and shows off the bright beauty.

2019-10-20 01:11:23

Jo Won-sun, 12 days through the SNS daily public

Jo Won-sun, 12 days through the SNS daily public "After a good autumn days ..."

Jo Won-sun uploaded a photo on his SNS to attract fans' attention. On the 12th, Cho Won-sun posted a recent picture on his Instagram. Fans who saw the photos posted and "I'm passing the good autumn days, I'm eating hard and getting along well", "Are you healthy?" Please take care of me ”,“ Good luck ~~~ ”and left comments to communicate. On the other hand, Cho Won-sun has revealed his current situation to fans through Instagram.

2019-10-20 00:31:10

'Singing Stage' Singing love and atmosphere ???

'Singing Stage' Singing love and atmosphere ???

KBS1 'King Stage', which aired on the afternoon of 14th, is decorated with 'My Favorite Song'. Kang Hye-yeon, who has spread her fan base by showing her unique love charm on stage, swelled the atmosphere by singing Kim Ji-ae's “sneaky love”. The unique cool and refreshing singing power was added to draw the attention of the audience. Maijin is 34 years old in 1986. He was originally from the Dokdo Music Festival Grand Prize in 2008 or the Local Music Festival in 2010. He made his debut in 2013 with his digital single album `` I Love You ''. The last Yoon Soo-il is going to decorate the final stage by singing 'apartment' and 'terminal'.

2019-10-20 00:11:12

Suzhou members who love the most?

Suzhou members who love the most?

‘Idol Room’ On June 15 (Tue.), JTBC's Idol Room, which airs at 6:30 pm, appeared as a super junior who became a military pildol and came back as a SUPER Clap. Lee testified that "(Je Sung) makes frequent calls. He may not answer the next day. Yeseong gave me a laugh saying, "I'm not very busy." . Super Junior members are said to have recorded the most failures and the longest recording time in the corner.

2019-10-19 23:31:19

Kim Hee-won's decent pretend facts wrote that he was applying for both painless and Painbusters.

Kim Hee-won's decent pretend facts wrote that he was applying for both painless and Painbusters.

On the 14th, Kim Hee-won posted an article on his Instagram stating "Shim Kung meets D-1 .38 5 days. The annex double room. Pleasant and quiet. Left. "Nursing ward. Hospitalized for 6 nights and 7 days without confidence. After admission. Body weight. Antibiotic test. Blood extraction. Three generations of humiliation. I'm fine. Fast from 12 pm. The picture was released together. Kim Hee-won is taking a selfie while sitting in a hospital bed to give birth. Kim Hee-won, meanwhile, posted a wedding march with his second-year-old boyfriend in June 2016.

2019-10-19 23:11:20

I posted emoticons and photos on ‘이진’

I posted emoticons and photos on ‘이진’

The group's Pinkle member Lee Jin posted an emoticon and a photo on his Instagram on the 13th. Binary in the picture is an open mouth with egg tart. Meanwhile, Bin is living in New York after marriage.

2019-10-19 22:31:11

I said that it was idol's first excuse character and made me laugh.

I said that it was idol's first excuse character and made me laugh.

Entertainment stone Lee Jin-hyuk prevailed. Lee Jin-hyuk, who was the only player who loved horses at JTBC, 'Let's Talk,' introduced a new character. Moon Se-yun said, "Hi Jin too much. Jeon Hyun-moo told Lee Jin-hyuk that he was the idol's first 'excusor' character.

2019-10-19 22:11:36

What's the appeal of BTS V that captured Saudi Arabia?

What's the appeal of BTS V that captured Saudi Arabia?

BTS received a special invitation from a Saudi prince to hold a concert for the first time as an overseas singer at the stadium, an outdoor venue in Saudi Arabia. On the 11th, numerous Saudi Arabian army filled the stadium with 30,000 seats. At the concert, member V made a cute smile by connecting the charms and rashes on one ball to the fans. BTS 'Saudi Arabia fans fell in love with V's cute appearance and shared their love to BTS V with a hash and selfie photo of' Smile_taehyung_ksa '.   V attracted the crowd with new hairstyles and climaxes at the Saudi concert scene. Share your photos and share your love and longing for V V, who captured Saudi Arabia's silt as 'Abu Mike' and 'Tae Hyung' on the day of the concert, proved that two days later, once again, the lovely hash of Smile_taehyung_ksa was once again captivated. V's Smile Face and Arab fans' posts have been featured in numerous media outlets. Gouzas, one of the leading Arab media outlets, reported that fans were challenging the smile mark like Tae-hyung, and decorated the real-time trend of Saudi Arabia. North Korea's Korea Department, Russia's Russian popcake, said, "It's always a vivid idea, but the smile mark is different." All K-Pop and Yan have published stories about Arab women who have drawn the same smile face, and Saudi Arabia trending. Expressed. ChipsAhoi of Navisco, the best cookie maker in the United States, said it should make a smile-faced cookie chip and delighted Ami. V is also a natural idol ”“ cute, original, positive! If I was born again, I would like to be born as a V. ”“ All of Tae Hyeong is lovely ”. V's popularity in the Arab world seems to be due to his humble, exemplary lifestyle and family-centered fans, in addition to his attractive appearance and stage manners.

2019-10-19 21:31:11

the show…

the show…

From nagging island of leader Hongjung ... In line with the title of ATEEZ's title song, `` WONDERLAND, '' a corner was held with the concept of leaving for ATEEZ Island. Becoming a human island with each concept, from the nagging island of leader Hongjung to the proudest of the youngest servants, showcases their charms to the fullest. 'I Go' of Lovelyz K (Kim Ji-yeon) rose, and leader Hongjung showed a cute version of nagging on Nagging Island. On the proud island, the main vocal Jong Ho broke up the ship and showed flawless highs, leading to the admiration of members and crew. The show, which will be broadcasted, will be filled with various stages as the boy group's comeback match begins, including AB6IX, Chung Dae-hyun, ONF and ATEEZ.

2019-10-19 21:11:16

Through Hyuna, Jeanl released a photo with the words Dress paper.

Through Hyuna, Jeanl released a photo with the words Dress paper.

On the 14th, Hyuna released a photo on her Instagram with an article that reads "Jeul is a dress paper." Hyuna is posing in a dress. Meanwhile, Hyuna recently opened a personal YouTube channel.

2019-10-19 20:31:12

Urban Zakapa Teaser image released

Urban Zakapa Teaser image released

Make Earth Entertainment surprises Kwon Soon-il's first solo album comeback teaser image on official SNS. In the released image, the album titled 'KWON SOON IL THE 1ST ALBUM' With 'and' 2019.10.21.6PM 'will be released. The teaser image that informs Kwon Soon-il's comeback makes her feel a warm but dim analog feeling using a film instead of a digital camera. In particular, Kwon Sun-il bows his head with his face unrecognizable. Kwon Soon-il, who debuted in 2009 with Urban Jakapa's debut album, `` Coffee, '' became a unique vocalist with a distinctive and beautiful aesthetic. Kwon Soon-il, who is the last solo runner of Urban Zakapa following Cho Hyun-ah and Park Yong-in, will fill the music scene in the late fall with the album 'With', which is more mature and deeper. It is expected.

2019-10-19 20:11:18

Jouri reveals daily life full of innocence

Jouri reveals daily life full of innocence "We can wait ... Meat grilling time"

Jouri boasted pure innocence. On January 14, actor Jo Woori posted three photos on his Instagram, with the phrase "I can wait # deeat ♥ #waiting #meat time". In the shared picture, Jouri sat in a restaurant chair and smiled with a calyx in one hand. She wore jeans in a white shirt and matched a black mini shoulder bag. He has a lovely charm, with a rich color. Meanwhile, Jo Woori is appearing in KBS2 drama 'Love is Beautiful Life is Wonderful'.

2019-10-19 19:31:13