‘Sul Su-hyun’ is looking around the camera

‘Sul Su-hyun’ is looking around the camera

Miss Korea's broadcaster Sul Soo-hyun showed off her beauty while being incomparable. Su-hyun recently said on his Instagram, "It's not a coat and a neckerchief. Winter golf clothes are now too hot. I play a triangle game. My place. A little out of the way. I'm cold! " Sul-hyun is looking at the camera with his neck wrapped around his neck. With flawless skin and distinctive eyes, it is eye-catching with its indescribable beauty.

2019-10-19 11:31:33

Kim Na-hee, Onami and a warm two-shot

Kim Na-hee, Onami and a warm two-shot "Reunite with Princess Tanamisil"

Gagwoman and singer Kim Na-hee met Onami. Kim Na-hee recently posted a photo on her Instagram with the words, "Reunite with Princess Tanami." Kim Na-hee and Onami are looking at the camera in various poses. The two show off their friendship with a cheerful look. On the other hand, Kim Na-hee has been active since releasing the trot singer's debut song 'Cupeet Arrow' last month.

2019-10-19 11:11:49

Hur Jung-min, “Natural”

Hur Jung-min, “Natural”

Hur Jung-min revealed his recent situation through his SNS. On the 16th, Huh Jung Min posted a photo with his article “Natural People” through his Instagram. The netizens who saw it showed various reactions.

2019-10-19 10:31:12

"Love Butterflies 2" is a rap at Hello Venus.

Hello Venus Lime appears in KBS Joy's “Body of Love 2,” which aired on the afternoon of the 15th, and transforms into a hero in the story and plays a different romance drama. After meeting her boyfriend, her life changes 180 degrees, and if she expresses her regret over her boyfriend's unimaginable attitude in the relationship, he shows the attitude of half-hearted. Lime, who was in charge of rap at Hello Venus and was attracted by fresh and elegant charm like lemon water and anti-war charm to sexy charisma, changed his name to 'chaehwa', transformed himself into an actor, and made a new challenge. Expectations for her romance acting will increase once more.

2019-10-19 10:11:16

Two-member group Norajo joined

Two-member group Norajo joined "Alley Restaurant"

Recently, Tempura Rice Bowl has been working on curry research for three weeks, and has introduced homemade curry made of 12 kinds of spices. Baek Jong-won invited Andy who worked as a curry master at Gongdeok Sodam-gil to complement the curry taste. Norazo, who usually likes curry, made the 3MC crumble with his splendid appearance, but after starting the tasting, he surprised everyone by showing off the expert force while laughing. Hong Yun-hwa said, "Hambak steak is completely my style," and Kim Min-ki added, "It's big." Both Sarah recalled having a lot of pork cut dates before. Baek Jong-won presented a highly competitive single-menu homemade sushi, and the couple's bosses presented the “caustic rain Gap” homemade sushi that they could not taste anywhere else. Baek Jong-won said, “It's different from knowing and eating,” said Bae Jong-won. MC Jung In-sun was introduced as an explanation agent, and the guests were explained to the boss's handmade sushi.The guests who heard about the boss's sushi said, "This price is great for this composition." Paid. After the last filming, the couple's boss said that they were happy to be reborn as an assorted sushi restaurant they had longed for. During the Mukbang, they exchanged their affectionately and suddenly fought a battle with the couple of the president of the old pork cutlet.

2019-10-19 09:31:16

Park Ji-min, Arms-Back Style, Body Shape, Beauty

Park Ji-min, Arms-Back Style, Body Shape, Beauty

Park Ji-min, arm-toned style, healthy body Singer Park Ji-min revealed his style. Park Ji-min showed a healthy beauty while boasting a slender body that surpassed the model. Park Ji-min recently posted an article on Instagram to caution about colds.   Park Ji-min took a photo with fellow singer Solbin in the photo on SNS. Park Ji-min said on Instagram that 'Chuseok is not long!' It's not too long to go to Daejeon! I'm wearing Hanbok! '

2019-10-19 09:11:12

“The Season of the Sun” Virtue attended the meal of President Jang Jung Han

“The Season of the Sun” Virtue attended the meal of President Jang Jung Han

In the KBS2 daily drama 'Season of the Sun-92,' which was broadcast on the 16th, Tae Joon (CHOI Choi) threatened to deliver a file containing the voice of Chairman Jang (Jung Han Yong) to Yoo (Oh Chang Suk) through his son Kwang Il (Cho Sung Jae). . Deoksil (Haeun-eun) attended the chairman's dining room and said in a meeting where family members such as Chung-hee (Lee Deok-hee) and Sook-hee (Kim Na-woon) gathered together. Screamed. Jung-hee was surprised that Gwang-il threatened her son June, and President Jang said, “Now Gwang-il is coming out.” Choi Kwang-il asked Oh Sun, "It was your grandfather, not my father, who tried to kill you. How did you feel when you heard?" 'Season of the Sun' is a fierce prince game of selfish genes surrounding Yangji Group, which is in line with the trend of Korean economic history.Actress Oh Sun-Kim Yu-wol as actor Oh Chang-seok, Yun Si-wol as Yun So-yi, Choi Gwang-il as Choi Sung-jae and Chae Deok-sil as Hae-eun Postponed. Tae-joon called June directly and threatened to turn the chairman over to Kwang-il. I will tell the world what the old man did if I didn't give it to Gwang-il. ”

2019-10-19 08:31:23

The title of the new single is not yet released ...?

The title of the new single is not yet released ...?

“The perfect day”

2019-10-19 08:11:21

Big not to stay here?

Big not to stay here?

`` Uquiz on the Block '' The tvN 'Yu Quiz on the Block' broadcasted on the 15th (hereinafter 'U Quiz on the Block') will visit the stadiums of various sports such as Jamsil Sports Complex and will meet the players who are striving for the game. Unbelievably big baby baby will be a rare match of all time, giving another viewing point. As the baby sits late before catching each other's cheeks, the big self Yoo Jae-seok says, "Game manners are not good," and the rumors of the sparkling nerve war broke out before the beginning. Yoo Jae-seok Jo Se-ho met with the wrestling grounds. 'Hwang Chan-seop, Park Jung-woo player. Yoo Jae-seok and Jo Se-ho jokingly said, "I'm good at wrestling. I can't get enough at the time of wrestling." When I meet two idol-class athletes, they are overwhelmed by their looks and physique. "What is the driving force for Yang Ye-bin to run?" They both sent a video letter with a surprise to her hero. The two men, who had run out of breath, were almost exhausted trying to follow Yang Ye-bin. Jae-seok Yoo said, "I have tasted the blood in my throat for a long time." In addition, on this day, I met Yi Soon-ja, a 21-year-old canoe national team called `` profession of the national team, '' and the envy of his daily routine Learn more about the intensive training process for upper body muscles, including the day of athletes, how to check the condition of athletes, and how they are preparing to challenge the national competition from next year. Divide When Jo Se-ho asked, "Do you run, remembering your mother, what is the driving force behind Yang Ye-bin?" Both players sent a video letter with a surprise to her hero. In the 21-year-old canoe national team player called 'Job is the national team,' he discusses the daily routine and the arduous training process to build the upper body muscles to envy. Kim Ji-hwan, the No. 1 man in the triathlon triathlon called “Metal Hunter”, talks about why he chose three triathlons, the appeal of the sport, and the biggest concern these days.

2019-10-19 07:31:15

In the morning yard and on the air, Seong Byung-sook had a big business

In the morning yard and on the air, Seong Byung-sook had a big business

Seong Byung-sook joined the guest as a guest of 'Hwa-yo Inviting Room' of KBS1's current cultural program 'Morning Madness', which was broadcast on the 15th. "I faced a situation where everything was kicked out and walked out on the streets."

2019-10-19 07:11:19

I uploaded a picture with the phrase WITH Brithday to You

I uploaded a picture with the phrase WITH Brithday to You

Yoon Do-hyun posted a photo on his Instagram on the 14th with the phrase "Happy Brithday to You !!" Yoon Do-hyun poses with Henry in the released photo. Yoon Do-hyun held a showcase to commemorate the release of YB's 10th album 'Twilight State' at Seongsan-dong Cultural Reserve Base in Seoul, Korea.

2019-10-19 06:31:14

Running Investigators Human rights investigators are working on human rights issues rooted in society.

Running Investigators Human rights investigators are working on human rights issues rooted in society.

`` Running Investigators '' (Director Kim Yong-soo, Screenplay Baek Jeong-cheol, Production Studio Dragon, Day Dream Entertainment) We reveal state of naturalization and stimulate curiosity. Human rights inspectors face a dilemma of watching the reality of human rights issues rooted in society closer than anyone else. Responsibility and anguish are great because a person's life may change. The actors who are working on the scenes are also taking a scene from scene to scene. Human rights investigators' passion can be found everywhere. Lee Yo-won and Choi Hwa-hwa are born again as true partners. Seriously catching up with the director Kim Yong-soo caught the eye. In the picture released, the appearance of Han Yun-seo and Bae Hong-tae faced with a truth game, such as turning a time bomb, which might burst at any time. The two men investigated whether there were any violations of human rights in the “union violence” filed by the Commission. In addition to field surveys, it is a “fifteen” mode to find people related to events and discover clues of truth. The eyes of two people shine sharply to grasp the reality of the incident hidden in the mixed statements of the police, company people, and service personnel involved in the violence. As there is a strange atmosphere between the one who hides the truth and the investigator who wants to reveal it, it is important to note what the truth they are looking for. In the ninth episode, violence occurs when union members die after a dispute between unions. In front of the investigators pursuing the truth, a fierce truth game between the police and the service company will be drawn. I wondered what the truth they are hiding was amplified.

2019-10-19 06:11:13

Curious story: bj, wannabe juniors, make control norms, ex-girlfriend

Curious story: bj, wannabe juniors, make control norms, ex-girlfriend

Bj, wannabe juniors make control norms SBS curious story bj was broadcast in the second corner. Crossing statements Who lie One wonders after the story bj aired. The curious story mentioned is said to have been famous among bjs. Many juniors who use this bj as wannabe. Curious story: In bj part bj said that the face is celebrity handsome. I was curious about what he revealed in the bj part of the story and there were people who looked up. Some men said that they were doing plastic surgery according to the curious story. That's more than 1 billion won a day for 2 million won. However, according to the program, the curious story y bj turned out to have hit his ex-girlfriend. The ex-girlfriend also showed the right place. One expert said that there should be rules for controlling YouTube. The victims also said they would not run away. The ex-girlfriend said he should be punished.

2019-10-19 05:31:21

In the broadcast, they began to soak into each other.

In the broadcast, they began to soak into each other.

In KBS2 'Chosun Rocco Mungdujeon,' which aired on the afternoon of 15th, Yulmu learned that Dongyun was a man. The tenderness of mung beans that touched the painful wounds shook the heart of Dong-ju, and an indeterminate palpation caused the viewers' heart pounding. It was revealed that Yulmu was an old married woman of Dongju and heralded an unpredictable triangle. In the midst of the crisis of `` Kogil '' seizure as a sign with Muwoldan, the dreadful close ending with Dongjoo raised the curiosity about the relationship between the two people. Seeing that there are mung beans and Dong Dongju, I ordered them to be caught. At that time, a grape chief appeared to save Chun Mung beans and Dong Dong Ju from the crisis. Cha Yul-moo, who heard the story of Kim widow, came to save the two. After passing through the crisis, Chun-mung-do was surprised to see Dong-dong-ju and his hands held by him. If you only drink alcoholic alcohol because of the habit of telling the truth, I had a hard time.

2019-10-19 05:11:12

In the open photos, people who are full of passion

In the open photos, people who are full of passion

At the end of November, MBC's new tree mini-series 'Let's Let's Do It' (directed by Oh Jin-suk / play Ahn Shin-yu / production Ace Story) released the first still of Oh Yeon-seo, who transformed into a passionate sports teacher from head to toe. 'Let's humans' are armed with hot-blooded love cells in a cheerful and cheerful romantic comedy drama where a woman with a hot-headed hate and a man with appearance obsessiveness overcome each other's gross appearances and misunderstandings and meet true love. In the public picture, Oh Yeon-seo was transformed into a passionate gym teacher. She travels around the school in a quirky look, eagerly anticipating Ju-yeon character, an avid physical education teacher. Oh Yeon-seo's unique expression and lovely smile boast a synchro rate with Ju Seo-yeon.Joo Seo-yeon suffered from the hardships caused by her handsome brother and younger brother. Is amplifying the curiosity of prospective viewers about how to form a relationship with Lee Kang-woo, who is obsessed with appearance, and what story is hidden between the two men and women.

2019-10-19 04:31:12