Big not to stay here?

2019-10-19 07:31:15

`` Uquiz on the Block ''

The tvN 'Yu Quiz on the Block' broadcasted on the 15th (hereinafter 'U Quiz on the Block') will visit the stadiums of various sports such as Jamsil Sports Complex and will meet the players who are striving for the game.

Unbelievably big baby baby will be a rare match of all time, giving another viewing point.

As the baby sits late before catching each other's cheeks, the big self Yoo Jae-seok says, "Game manners are not good," and the rumors of the sparkling nerve war broke out before the beginning. Yoo Jae-seok Jo Se-ho met with the wrestling grounds.

'Hwang Chan-seop, Park Jung-woo player.

Yoo Jae-seok and Jo Se-ho jokingly said, "I'm good at wrestling. I can't get enough at the time of wrestling." When I meet two idol-class athletes, they are overwhelmed by their looks and physique.

"What is the driving force for Yang Ye-bin to run?" They both sent a video letter with a surprise to her hero.

The two men, who had run out of breath, were almost exhausted trying to follow Yang Ye-bin.

Jae-seok Yoo said, "I have tasted the blood in my throat for a long time." In addition, on this day, I met Yi Soon-ja, a 21-year-old canoe national team called `` profession of the national team, '' and the envy of his daily routine

Learn more about the intensive training process for upper body muscles, including the day of athletes, how to check the condition of athletes, and how they are preparing to challenge the national competition from next year.

Divide

When Jo Se-ho asked, "Do you run, remembering your mother, what is the driving force behind Yang Ye-bin?" Both players sent a video letter with a surprise to her hero.

In the 21-year-old canoe national team player called 'Job is the national team,' he discusses the daily routine and the arduous training process to build the upper body muscles to envy.

Kim Ji-hwan, the No. 1 man in the triathlon triathlon called “Metal Hunter”, talks about why he chose three triathlons, the appeal of the sport, and the biggest concern these days.