“The Season of the Sun” Virtue attended the meal of President Jang Jung Han

2019-10-19 08:31:23

In the KBS2 daily drama 'Season of the Sun-92,' which was broadcast on the 16th, Tae Joon (CHOI Choi) threatened to deliver a file containing the voice of Chairman Jang (Jung Han Yong) to Yoo (Oh Chang Suk) through his son Kwang Il (Cho Sung Jae).

Deoksil (Haeun-eun) attended the chairman's dining room and said in a meeting where family members such as Chung-hee (Lee Deok-hee) and Sook-hee (Kim Na-woon) gathered together.

Screamed.

Jung-hee was surprised that Gwang-il threatened her son June, and President Jang said, “Now Gwang-il is coming out.”

Choi Kwang-il asked Oh Sun, "It was your grandfather, not my father, who tried to kill you. How did you feel when you heard?"

'Season of the Sun' is a fierce prince game of selfish genes surrounding Yangji Group, which is in line with the trend of Korean economic history.Actress Oh Sun-Kim Yu-wol as actor Oh Chang-seok, Yun Si-wol as Yun So-yi, Choi Gwang-il as Choi Sung-jae and Chae Deok-sil as Hae-eun

Postponed.

Tae-joon called June directly and threatened to turn the chairman over to Kwang-il.

I will tell the world what the old man did if I didn't give it to Gwang-il. ”