Congratulations to relays from world-renowned actors such as BTS Jimin, Ashley Pierce and Lisa Soberano

2019-10-18 19:31:13

Hot actress Ashlyn Pearce, a hot actress in Hollywood in the United States, known for her role in the drama The Bold and The Beautiful, is a buzzword for Jimin.

Ashley Pierce said, "My favorite artist, Jimin from BTS is the most wonderful birthday of all! You and all the members of @BTS_twt bring a lot of joy to your listeners.

I hope you are filled with as much happiness as you give people. ”

Aah si jane de leon and Liza Soberano from the Philippines also celebrated Jimin's birthday on their respective Instagram accounts.

Aah si jane de leon, currently a hot actress, singer and model in the Philippines, expresses her affection by expressing her affection with her happy birthday my love!

Collected.

She has already published Jimin's photos and names on social media and showed her special fan spirit.

In 2017, the world's most beautiful face No. 1 Philippine actress Lisa Soberano, already known as a fan of BTS, also showed her sweetness with a sweet nickname, "Babiest boy," along with Jimin's photo.

In addition, actress Lilimar Hernandez, Indonesia's' 2019 Best Actor 'actress,' currently a teenage vocal of the girl group 'JKT48', 'Adhisty Zara', American actor and writer Angie Grace,

Filipina actress Teresitassen was celebrated by beautiful actors.