"If your hands are so beautiful ..." US media bulletproof Boy Scouts V Island Island corns!

2019-10-18 23:31:13

B's 'V' is a stage name that symbolizes victory, but it must also symbolize visuals.

From head to toe, V always has outstanding visuals in any hair color and costume.

The US media Korea Department has noted the beautiful hands of V's visuals, bringing the cheers of netizens.

According to the media, V is the owner of a finger that is long and beautiful enough to wear a ring model.

The Korea Department highlighted V's Island Island Corn with 16 photos and video clips.

V's long and beautiful hands also help to complete the delicate choreography on stage, and in real life, it is also known for stealing fans' hearts with edged gestures and actions.

V, who is good at anything with one hand thanks to the big and long hands, opened the hearts of the female fans by showing the can lid with one hand in the video of BTS.

In addition, the stage steals the gaze from the cool figure holding the water bottle with one hand and the powerful figure crushing the water bottle after spraying water.

Rotating the microphone freely with one hand was considered an attractive moment full of idols.

V's choreographer's choreographer's performance on the singularity stage created a luxury stage unique to V's beautiful and delicate hand movements.

For V with long, straight legs, an apple hip with a woman's envy, and a big, fine hand, the netizens said, “It was clear that God paid special attention when creating V.

”,“ It's a more beautiful hand than my face ”, and“ I'm really excited when I open one hand ”.

Meanwhile, BTS announced that they will release a remixed version of 'Make It Right' in collaboration with LOVE around 6 pm on the official SNS channel.

Raub is also a singer that BTS chose to collaborate with in an interview with iHeart Radio.