Saudi Arabia fans love call for BTS V is currently in progress?

2019-10-19 00:11:12

On the 14th, a hash called '#Smile_taehyung_ksa' was trended in Saudi Arabia.

B, who buzzed the crowd with his new hairstyle and climax at the Saudi concert of BTS, also trended the nickname 'Abu Mike (Mike Guy)' in Saudi Arabia, wondering who was using the green microphone.

This is because the public expressed enthusiasm for V by posting 'Green Mike' and 'Mike Guy'.

In addition, he showed a smile face on one ball, and the smile mark, which was completed cutely by connecting the charms and rashes, captured the hearts of fans at once.

After the show, interest in V continued, and fans expressed their love and longing for V by sharing a selfie photo with the same mark as V's smile mark on his face, hands and arms.

V, who captured Saudi Arabia's silt as 'Abu Mike' and 'Tae Hyung' on the day of the concert, proved that two days later, once again, the lovely hash of Smile_taehyung_ksa was once again captivated.

The smile mark that V painted means 'T' in Arabic and is pronounced 'Tay' which is similar to V's nickname 'Tae'.

The cute episodes of V and Arab Army attracted attention from various international media.

The Arab entertainment media Gouges quickly communicated V's smile mark and trending news, and Chip's Aoy of Navisco, the top American cookie maker V, said that he is now interested in making a smile face shaped cookie chip.

"The V has created the most lovely smile face on the planet," said North Korea Media Korea. "It also helps V's cuteness."

Kpop Monster also said, “It's so cute.

V is also a natural idol ”,“ cute, original, positive!

If I was born again, I would like to be born as a V ”,“ I love everything in Tae Hyung ”.

All K-Pop and Yan have published stories about Arab women who have drawn the same smile face, and Saudi Arabia trending.

Expressed.

V's popularity in the Islamic world seems to be due to his attractive appearance, stage manners, and humble, exemplary life and family-centered attitude that inspired conservative Arab fans.