Jimin, a global superstar BTS filled with New York Times Square!

Jimin, a global superstar BTS filled with New York Times Square!

Times Square, the main building representing the United States, was filled with group BTS members Jimin, making it spectacular. The local appearance is posted on SNS, and the admirers continue to admire it. Silvercast Media Screen, an urban attraction that tourists and New Yorkers can't pass around Times Square, is twice the size of a soccer field close to an eight-story building. This was done by Jimin Bachina, Jimin's Chinese fandom, as part of her 25th birthday project, "Jimin, I'll Cheer Forever." The US CNN broadcast recently noted that BTS's fan club 'Ami' is called 'the most powerful fandom in the world'. CNN said that BTS had to rely on social media-promoting as the financial infrastructure of the agency, Big Hit Entertainment, was weak during the growth of BTS. Explained that it has contributed to growing as one. The company also raised money to promote BTS and advertised it at Times Square in New York, USA, CNN said. Member Jimin's Times Square ad has often been featured in Jimin's fan clubs, centered on China's huge fandom "Jimin Bachina".

2019-10-18 18:11:13

'Hong Eun Hee' is smiling while looking at the camera

'Hong Eun Hee' is smiling while looking at the camera

Actor Hong Eun-hee has released his recent status. Hong Eun-hee recently posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "Hello, long time no see". Hong Eun-hee is smiling while looking at the camera. Super close-ups also show off your eyes with clear skin and bright beauty.

2019-10-18 17:31:12

'Taste of wife' Park Myung-su

'Taste of wife' Park Myung-su "Part-time job was really a lot ... dreams to see face serving"

'Taste of Wife' Park Myeong-soo told her past part-time experience. On TV CHOSUN's "Taste of Wife," which aired on the 15th, the performers were told about their part-time job experiences. Ham Hwa-won's husband said, "I have no part-time job experience." Kim Yong-myeong, a gagman, said, "I worked part-time as a construction worker at Guro Industrial Complex to earn money as a rookie." Park said, “I also had a lot of part-time jobs. "I was dreaming of a part-time job looking at my face." "I didn't have a part-time job, so I stood by the fire every day.

2019-10-18 17:11:12

It is held at Arirang Hall at 6 pm selected by Arirang Concert at 5080

It is held at Arirang Hall at 6 pm selected by Arirang Concert at 5080

2019 Korean Singer Association Romantic Concert Finds Jeongseon, Gangwon-do The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, hosted by the Korea Creative Content Agency, will be held at 6pm Arirang Center Arirang Hall. This romantic concert is going to be a big show for singers who are calm and full of our emotions as it is held in Jeongseon, the hometown of Jeongseon Arirang. 7080 memories will be produced, including 'You Meaning', 'Charlang Chalang', 'Dancing You' Lee Nae's friendly trot, and 'Chang Nok-Soo' by the 1996 Performing Arts Awards. Trout singer Park Jung-sik and rookie prospects Lee Tae-kang and Hye-jin of “Thousand Year Rock” are expected to add freshness to the performance. Comedian Lee Yong-sik, the MC of the 2019 Romantic Concert, plans to provide a sense of humor and talk.

2019-10-18 16:31:12

"Song" fans are seeing more and more

The concert will be open from 8:00 pm on March 15, and fans will be happy to see the stage until the second half of this year, following the `` 2019 Sung Si Kyung's Festival Concert '', which has been sold out for eight consecutive years. Song is a small theater concert by Sung Si-kyung, who is loved by young and old with emotional voices and unique singing skills.It raises expectations by promising a full set of emotions and a stage full of emotions. Of course, you can see not only the songs but also the jewels included in the song.

2019-10-18 16:11:33

Feeling nervous as you get into the taste of your wife?

Feeling nervous as you get into the taste of your wife?

In the “Taste of Wife,” which aired on the 15th, his parents-in-law visited the Saju Philosophy which was rumored to be used in China to find a solution for their son-in-law who are having a lot of couple fights these days. The two were nervous as they entered the Key Philosophy of Philosophy, which had an unusual atmosphere. Sitting in front of the key expert, her parents crossed the 76-year-old Ham So-won and the 94-year-old evolution key. The key expert confirmed the difference between the ages of the 18-year-old couple and was amazed. “The daughters suffered a lot before the age of 28,” she says. I'm not bad but I have some personality. ” Experts said, "I had a lot of hardships before the 28-year-old. I have a lot of bends and destined to stand in the end. This is an open-minded and not a bad heart. I have a personality. "He said the nature of the four-week hamsangwon. Experts say about evolution, "It's unpleasant. People are nice and good minded. They are stubborn. They do what they want to do, even when they're family. They're a little weak. After the four-week philosophies were solved, the parents visited the Wangtong Bone Steamed Restaurant, where locals in Harbin should eat in line. The two had a distinctive mouthwatering and splendid meal.

2019-10-18 15:31:12

Song-in, it's confirmed, raising expectations ...?

Song-in, it's confirmed, raising expectations ...?

Pokedol Studio unveiled behind the scenes of the song poster behind the song poster on Naver Post. As it is a solo concert, Song Ga-in is working hard and planning. ”“ We will introduce a new song and a special stage that will quench the thirst of fans waiting for the new song. ”

2019-10-18 15:11:25

Take your breath away to this point.

Take your breath away to this point.

TVN's new TV drama “Catch the Ghost” (directed by Shin Yun-seop / Won-Lee Young-joo / Produce Logos Film / Planning Studio Dragon), which will be broadcast on Monday, October 21 at 9:30 pm, will be from the first car to the last train! Our basement is shorter than the ground! ”A familiar subway for citizens! A police station close-up investigator is defending the case to solve the case to catch a serial killer called the "ghost of the subway." The Steel, which was released on Monday by the `` Catch the Ghost, '' captivated the scenes of investigations by Jung Yu-jin and Prayer Hoon, who were divided into `` Charismatic Combi from the Greater Investigation Team. '' The two emanate the improbable Gwangsudae Force with their proper angles, and the sharp eyes that follow the clues from the search of the surrounding people to the investigation of the incident cause the viewer to breathe. Jung Yu-jin played the role of Hamari, the former head of the investigation team and the former police officer Kim Sun-ho (Go Ji-seok), and Prai- hoon played the role of Kim Woo-hyuk. Jung Yu-jin is the youngest Kwang Soo University investigative team leader, with his cool charisma, extraordinary brain rotation, and outstanding reason. tvN 'Catch the Ghost' The production team said, “Jeong Yujin-Gi-Hoon is going to be a charismatic combination of Gwangsu Univ. Through the 'Asdal Chronicles',' Please get the ghost 'to confirm the performance of the prayer film that has been properly filmed in the main theater of the main theater.'

2019-10-18 14:31:39

'Adviser' appeared with an uneasy face

'Adviser' appeared with an uneasy face

'Advisor 2' Shin Min-ah faces a new crisis. JTBC released a new teaser video, "Advisor: People Who Move the World, Season 2." Kang Sun-young, a pro-representative representative of the proportional representative, is a figure with a podium that pushes her beliefs without seeing power. In addition, only his senior adviser, Ko Suk, experienced a traumatic event in which he was suspiciously killed. In the released video, Kang Sun-young appeared in an uneasy face, saying, “As much as I receive attention, I will be criticized as well.” Adviser 2 also suggests another challenge for her to overcome. 'Aide 2' depicts Jang Tae-joon's dangerous run and the fierce Yeouido survival. Kwak Jung-hwan, director of 'Miss Hammurabi', 'THE K2', and 'Chuno' Publisher Studio & New came together following Season 1.

2019-10-18 14:11:42

Do you eat?

Do you eat?

With a special bond ?? On Jan. 14, SBS Plus, “Do you eat or eat ?,” told Kim Jang-hoon as a guest and talked about the economic hardship. Kim Jang-hoon was invited here as a special ties with Cho Jae-yoon. Kim Soo-mi gave Kim Jang-hoon a hearty image of himself, including cold salty cold soup and neat side dishes. Kim Jang-hoon said that his first donation was due to his mother's teaching. My mother emphasized sharing enough to keep rice in the poison for rice thieves. After receiving a lot of love as a singer, he was anxious about the idea of ​​“may I get such a great love,” and said he naturally felt like sharing with people as much as he received. My goal is to earn a lot of money and share with others. Kim Soo-mi was greatly moved to see Kim Jang-hoon, who lived in a rented house and never dreamed of donating.

2019-10-18 13:31:16

Lim Kim's album with producer No Identity No?

Lim Kim's album with producer No Identity No?

GENERASIAN Lim Kim wrote and composed all six songs in this album, featuring women and the Orient. Lim Kim wrote and composed all the songs as well as directing albums with producer No Identity. The EP, which includes a total of six songs, including the double title song 'yellow' and 'mong', contains the theme 'Oriental' and 'woman'. Along with the intense message, the new attempt, which was rare in the existing K-pop, caught the eyes and ears of music fans.

2019-10-18 13:11:11

'The Burning Youth' Ahn Hye-kyung

'The Burning Youth' Ahn Hye-kyung "I lived in a room without a window in Seoul

Ahn Hye-kyung recalls her first Seoul life. SBS 'Burning Youth', which aired on the 15th, depicts the time when Ahn Hye-kyung passed the MBC bond weather caster in 2001. Ahn Hye-kyung said, "When I first came to Seoul, I lived in Noryangjin Koshiwon." "I didn't know my dad would be a weather caster. I got a test and said, 'I need money to go to Seoul,' and I said, 'I don't have money for Seoul.' "I had a part-time job at university, so I only got it. I didn't have any money to get a room, so I went straight to the test center. Is there this? I chose a room that I didn't want to die, "he confessed. Kim Kwang-gyu said, "I lived in Apgujeong Koshiwon. It was 160,000 won. There were only pores."

2019-10-18 12:31:13

Raise more than 90 million won from nearly 2,000 supporters!

Raise more than 90 million won from nearly 2,000 supporters!

Through tumble bucks, we carried out crowdfunding for the album production. With a total of more than 90 million won from nearly 2,000 donors, Lim has released the EP, along with producer No Identity. The EP, which includes a total of six songs, including the double title song 'yellow' and 'mong', contains the theme 'Oriental' and 'woman'. With a bold message and a rare new attempt at K-Pop, it captivated music fans' eyes and ears. Caught The music videos of 'Yellow' and another title song 'Mont' were all produced with a fund-raising fund.

2019-10-18 12:11:35

LIE ends 2020 S / S Seoul Fashion Week

LIE ends 2020 S / S Seoul Fashion Week

Lee Cheong Cheong's designer LIE presented the 2020 S / S collection at Seoul Fashion Week on October 17 at Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP). Inspired by the life of a haen who is a UNESCO human intangible cultural heritage in Korea, Rai's 20 S / S collection unveils the spirit and strength of haenyeo who challenge the new world in the blue sea with the theme of 'Exploration of a haen in the colors of Raiman. . This collection uses the vast ocean and the blue scenery of Jeju to create a free and energetic mood of rough waves. The diver's wetsuit has been reinterpreted as a high-necked blouse, and the knit lace and chantilly design used throughout the collection combine with feminine silhouettes to create an elegant yet sophisticated atmosphere that enhances the show. Shiny neons expressing the strength and courage of the female divers, the turquoise of the waves scattered, and the bright purple of the coast, the dreamy and bold color palette of the Urban Athlet Look that contains female beauty, courage and energy. I finished it. In particular, the accessories presented at the runway were completed in collaboration with the brand (Banu) and the hat brand (Lynn Baek), and attracted attention by attempting to combine fashion and technology through shoes and eyewear using 3D printing. On this day, many celebrities such as Jeon Hyosung, Lady Jane, Tiara Soyeon, Oh Seung-ah, Bae Yoon-kyung and Hwang Shin-hye attended the collection. Received favorable reviews. On the other hand, Lee Cheong Cheong designer's LIE finished the 2020 S / S season collection at New York Fashion Week last September, and domestically opened an editorial store to show Lai's collection on the second floor of The Edition Cheongdam. Active communication with the Currently, not only in New York showrooms, but also in over 60 high-end department stores and stores around the world, including Europe, Japan, Canada, and Hong Kong, K-Fashion is spreading its status through active domestic and international activities.

2019-10-18 11:31:19

I wish you the best of the deceased.

I wish you the best of the deceased.

‘Sum body 2’ On the 15th, CJ ENM Music Communication Team announced through the official press release that “Sum Body 2, which was scheduled for 11 am today, was canceled. We appreciate your patience in the inconvenience of changing the schedule of the production presentation. ” "I congratulate you for the sudden report, and I wish you the best of the deceased." 'Thumb Body 2' is scheduled for the first broadcast on the 18th, and it is time to flutter once again. It is an entertaining art depicting the deep love of dancers who are in love.

2019-10-18 11:11:13