Feeling nervous as you get into the taste of your wife?

2019-10-18 15:31:12

In the “Taste of Wife,” which aired on the 15th, his parents-in-law visited the Saju Philosophy which was rumored to be used in China to find a solution for their son-in-law who are having a lot of couple fights these days.

The two were nervous as they entered the Key Philosophy of Philosophy, which had an unusual atmosphere.

Sitting in front of the key expert, her parents crossed the 76-year-old Ham So-won and the 94-year-old evolution key.

The key expert confirmed the difference between the ages of the 18-year-old couple and was amazed. “The daughters suffered a lot before the age of 28,” she says.

I'm not bad but I have some personality. ”

Experts said, "I had a lot of hardships before the 28-year-old. I have a lot of bends and destined to stand in the end. This is an open-minded and not a bad heart. I have a personality.

"He said the nature of the four-week hamsangwon.

Experts say about evolution, "It's unpleasant. People are nice and good minded. They are stubborn. They do what they want to do, even when they're family. They're a little weak.

After the four-week philosophies were solved, the parents visited the Wangtong Bone Steamed Restaurant, where locals in Harbin should eat in line.

The two had a distinctive mouthwatering and splendid meal.