Joe Harry's Wedding Attendance

Joe Harry's Wedding Attendance

Kim Yu-na, the national figure skater of the Shining Gold Medal Friendship, participated in the wedding ceremony of Joe Harry following his idealization. Kim attended the wedding of Lee Sang-hwa and Gangnam on the 12th. Kim attended Lee Sang-hwa, a former national speed skating player. The two trained together at the Taereung Village, and competed in the 2010 and 2014 Olympics. Kim attended the wedding of short track player Jo-Ha-ri the next day.

2019-10-18 10:31:24

It's a friendly shot.

It's a friendly shot.

The singer Iru released the certification shots taken with Ha Sung-un. Through his Instagram on the 13th, he posted a picture with the words, "It was a boy scout. It was fun." Ha Sung-woon is taking a certification shot in a friendly way with Ha Sung-woon in the released photo. In particular, Iru's face with a boy scout costume is eye-catching.

2019-10-18 10:11:12

"Is this possible?"

BTS Jimin, October 13 tweet volume non-realistic records exceeded 10 million! On October 13, the birthday of BTS Jimin's birthday, Twitter records are known to be an unimaginable number. Jimin's Twitter record was the top trend in all 63 countries, with 42 trends in Korea, #Jimin 3.84 million, #HappyBirthdayJimin 308 million, #HappyJiminDay 1.9 million, and #JIMIN 1.85 million. The total amount is more than 10 million, 10.67 million. In addition to the four keywords, if you add the remaining keywords, the number is far too high to count. With the popularity of various countries around the world, the word “Jimin rises to Silt even if she breathes” is frequently spoken. Already, Jimin became the first and only person to kill all the world's 1-20th on the 13th, but Jimin recorded 28 keywords in the 30th place. The top five countries are the United States, Brazil, Indonesia, Thailand, and Korea. The languages ​​are English, Korean, and Spanish. Since 2016, Jimin has been consistently making her name as #JIMIN individual in the 'End of Year Trend Settlement' of major countries including the United States. In 2016, Time magazine ranked # 2 in `` Singer and Ranking '', which is the most mentioned on Twitter. As the singer's personal name, he achieved the pleasure. Twitter's official 2018 trends used by people around the world Along with (BTS), Jimin is also the only K-pop star. The afterglow of the age-old birthday event and the Jimbober Festival, which made Jimin's world-class presence as King of K-pop, will continue throughout October.

2019-10-18 09:31:27

Ahn Hyun Mo, easy to solve the problem of high difficulty, confession when nervous, photo time

Ahn Hyun Mo, easy to solve the problem of high difficulty, confession when nervous, photo time

Ahn Hyun Mo, the more difficult problem solution, confess when you are nervous   Ahn Hyun-Mo revealed the problem of initiation through Instagram. The difficulty seemed to be quite high, but he argued for simplicity. For someone, it's a problem that can be hit, but it didn't seem easy. Ahn Hyun Mo appeared on People Live in May. Ahn Hyun-mo said that he was a Korean national and came out of Korea. When interpreting, he said, domestic and foreign countries did not mean much. He said he was nervous about doing the wrong avengers. He also regretted the words and words that came out of his head. On the other hand, Ahn Hyun-mo attended the event to commemorate the launch of 'Sung Heung-min Limited Edition' of the Swiss watch brand Tag Heuer held in Baisan Gallery Cafe in Seongsu-dong, Seongdong-gu in July.

2019-10-18 09:11:24

Oh Yeon-seo is a hot-blooded man with a strong personality.

Oh Yeon-seo is a hot-blooded man with a strong personality.

"Let's humans" MBC's new tree drama 'Let's Let's Believe' (played by Ahn Shin-yu, director Oh Jin-suk) revealed the first still of Oh Yeon-seo, who transformed into a passionate sports teacher from head to toe. 'Let's Be Humans' is a cheerful, cheerful, romantic comedy drama where a hot-haired woman and a man with obsessive-compulsive obesity overcome each other's gross appearances and misunderstandings and meet true love. Oh Yeon-seo is a hot-blooded physical education teacher, Ju Seo-yeon, who has a strong character in the play. On the other hand, his keen eyes and pulsating expressions make him feel attractive as a girl crush, and his eyes are focused on how he paints a colorful adoring teacher, Juseo.

2019-10-18 08:31:11

Honey Covered BTS Jimin, vlive 4 million people worldwide watch, explosive record

Honey Covered BTS Jimin, vlive 4 million people worldwide watch, explosive record

BTS Jimin's "Meet Ami the Day before Birthday" broadcasted on Naver vlive on 12th, confirming Jimin's enormous topic by reporting that he has lived an explosive audience rating of over 4.2 million and nearly 300 million hearts. I was. Jimin, who immersed fans all over the world into “Jimin Suffering,” continued his warm and comfortable conversation over an hour by conveying a variety of things, including everyday stories, and lovingly answering the fans' names or answering questions with a voice. In particular, the fans 'questions about preparing their own songs spared their fans' expectations, saying they would have a chance to answer the next time. After a sudden surprise V live broadcast, Jimin showed off over 1.6 million trends on Twitter, showing off the 'emperor of the emperor Silt', a world leader in 43 countries. Take control and set a new record.

2019-10-18 08:11:16

Andar not street, ㅇ ㄹ complete, hot interest, matches with members

Andar not street, ㅇ ㄹ complete, hot interest, matches with members

Andar not street, ㅇ ㄹ have to be completed, with hot interest Andarge Street is heating up the Internet with quiz questions. Andarji Street is the completion of the six-letter initials. Andar's ad, which has five survivors, is also drawing attention. Andar also announced the new collection, saying, "With us, broaden the spectrum of style with our own colorful soul." Andar also matched the fashion with the members.

2019-10-18 07:31:12

More elegant than rebroadcast yesterday…

More elegant than rebroadcast yesterday…

14 reruns on Friday MBN-Dramax Tree Drama Ended the long-awaited end with 16 episodes on the 17th night. Elegance is full of elements of typical dramas such as power struggles of chaebols, birth secrets, and family struggles, but it has a high appeal in many people's interests until its final finale. As the reflection of the drama's popularity, many people are attracting attention to the re-broadcast of the elegant family. The drama 'Elegant Family' rebroadcast is more organized than yesterday, with fourteen rebroadcasts on Fridays today, followed by ten on Saturdays and thirteen on Sundays. Not only MBN and Dramamax, but also Lifetime Channel, MBN Plus, Sky Drama, K STAR, etc. are also listed, it seems to be a topical drama. Today's tickets, which are on Friday, are already airing from 06:40 on the Lifetime channel, starting with the Dramamax channel at 00:66. 07:55 (15th Dramax), 08:11 (14th Lifetime Channel), 09:25 (16th Dramax), 13:30 (16th MBN), 13:38 (15th Lifetime Channel) 13:51 (16th Sky Drama), 14:15 (15th Drama), 15:08 (16th Lifetime Channel), 15:45 (16th Dramamax), 18:27 (16th Sky Drama) 30 (15th Dramax) and 21:00 (16th Dramax) are scheduled. (Source: Naver Entertainment)

2019-10-18 07:11:12

Graceful Ga-time, kinky twists in a deeply trapped destiny

Graceful Ga-time, kinky twists in a deeply trapped destiny

Graceful airtime, shuddered by the mischief of fate, a deep pitfall MBN's elegant broadcast time is a hot topic. The elegant broadcast time has become a hot topic. The audience rating is marching high enough that the graceful temporary broadcasting time ranks high in the real world. The rise is solid enough to surpass terrestrial. Particularly, the reason why the graceful home broadcasting time became a concern is that it is ahead of closing. Bae Jong-ok is countered by Im Soo-hyang while preparing for the final blow like a bullfighter trying to put the last knife in the crown. Become a boomerang and hit your back. In the play, Im Soo-hyang becomes a younger brother rather than a daughter, and the situation changes abruptly. My brother's nephew shocked viewers.

2019-10-18 06:31:21

Kim Won-hyo said thank you for your support

Kim Won-hyo said thank you for your support

On the 14th, Entertainment, which shows Kim Won-Hyo's thoughts, said, "Kim Won-Hyo's father, Kim Yong-gyu, died on the 14th." The side said, "Thank you for your comfort and support to Mr. Kim Won-hyo, who has encountered the bad news." Kim's father was known to have a rare disease called idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, which causes lung tissue to harden and cause respiratory failure in April. He has undergone lung transplant surgery and has struggled with disease.

2019-10-18 06:11:23

Kim Law Lae Min Young-gi is said to be better together

Kim Law Lae Min Young-gi is said to be better together "Video Star"

On the 15th, MBC Every1 Entertainment Program 'Video Star' appeared in the musical world's idol Uhm Joon-min, Yoo Jun-sang, Min Young-ki, and Gib Hye-rae. Hosts asked Yoo Jun-sang, Kim Beol-rae and Min Young-ki, "Who are the best loved ones?" Min-young said, "I've been married for 10 years, and I go with my wife every time I go to local performances." Kim said, "I have been serving breakfast to my wife for 23 years since the first day of marriage." Yoo Jun-sang looked at the camera and said, "Hey, sorry." When the admired MCs asked for a different song, Um Yu-min law sang Lee Sun-hee's 'Meet you.' The song started with Kim Bul-rae's distinctive thick bass received Min Young-gi's best singing ability. Min Young-ki played the main vocal role. Eom Joon raised the emotion of the song with an excellent emotional voice, and Yoo Jun-sang shot Hwaryong with his clear aesthetic. In a beautiful melody drawn by four people, Park Narae gathered his hands and was enthralled.

2019-10-18 05:31:14

Sully Trend Report, Death Report Controversial Outflow ... BTS and Super Junior's death mourn!

Sully Trend Report, Death Report Controversial Outflow ... BTS and Super Junior's death mourn!

Gyeonggi-do fire authorities announced 'Apology to the public' on the 17th of the outflow of the first aid report related to singer and actress Sully (real name Choi Jin-ri · 25), who was found dead on the 14th. The Gyeonggi-do Fire and Disaster Headquarters held a press conference on the afternoon of the 17th. I will. " The Bureau of Disaster Prevention and Disaster Headquarters said, "It is very embarrassing and disappointing that internal documents were leaked to the outside by fire officials who should be more integrity and exemplary as public officials to protect the lives and property of the people." "Gyeonggi-do Fire and Disaster Headquarters judged that outflow of emergency report activity trend report was a serious incident, and as a result of immediate investigation, it was leaked to internal SNS by internal employees in the process of sharing trend report internally, and posted on famous portal sites, blogs Confirmed it. " The headquarters said, "Gyeonggi-do Fire and Disaster Headquarters yesterday (October 16 am) explained to each portal site and blog management that it is illegal to leak the document to the outside world." "We are currently investigating the law, and if the facts are confirmed correctly, we will seriously censure them according to the related laws." The Gyeonggi-do Fire and Disaster Headquarters is in the process of establishing measures such as checking the internal reporting system and reinforcing security education for all employees to prevent recurrence. Again, I plead with you for your apologies and I will do my best to ensure the safety of the people. The group BTS and Super Junior join in mourning Goully, postponing the schedule of reality release. On the 14th, Sully (real name Choi Jin-ri) passed away and the whole entertainment world is sad. The music industry and the broadcasting world are creating a mood to mourn and mourn Sully. The 87th episode of BTS's own reality content 'Run BTS! 2019', which was scheduled to be released on V LIVE on the 15th, was delayed to 9 pm on the 18th. Super Junior's comeback-related reality content “Shuju Return 3”, which is released every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, also announced that the broadcast scheduled for 16th and 18th was delayed on 18th and 20th, respectively. The YouTube original program, Analog Trip, featuring TVXQ and Super Junior, has also decided to postpone the release twice from 16 to 23 days. "Runwave" of JTBC4 music program said through official SNS, "There may be a change in recordings tomorrow (16th), and I will inform you about this soon." Many netizens also understand the decision, begging Sully. Meanwhile, former member Sulley (real name Choi Jin-ri) of girl group fx has been found dead and shocked. According to Gyeonggi Seongnam Correction Police Station, Mr. Choi found and reported that Sully was hiding on the second floor of a rural house on the 2nd floor of Simgok-dong, Jung-gu, Seongnam-si. Later, with family consent, the first result was that there was no charge of crime at the autopsy. The Gyeonggi Seongnam Correction Police Station said on the 16th that it received such verbal findings from an autopsy doctor at the National Institute of Scientific Investigations, which autonomized Choi. The police will soon conclude that Choi died in an extreme choice and will finalize the investigation with "no right to sue."

2019-10-18 05:11:22

"Fly to the Sky" Fly to the Sky's 20th anniversary debut this year,

Fly to the Sky agency H2 Media announced on the 15th that Fly to the Sky will release their regular 10th album 'Fly High' through various music sites at 6 pm on the 17th. Fly to the Sky's 20th anniversary debut this year includes the title song 'Thank You for Your Memory', 'Intro', 'Feel This Love (feat.MFBTY)', and 'One Side' 'Feat. MIIII', 'Call My Name in the Storm', 'Day By Day', 'Sea By Love', 'Song By Love' There are a total of 13 songs, including 'Missing You', 'Outro' and four Inst. Tracks. On April 14, the pre-sale of the 'Fly High' has been proceeding through the entire online record site, and music fans are reborn through the voices of Fly to the Sky table ballads and R & B juniors who will shoot sensibility this fall. Their attention is focused. Fly to the Sky will hold 'MFBTY & Fly to the Sky National Tour Concert' MOMENT 'at the Olympic Hall in Seoul Olympic Park on November 16th and 17th with the hip hop group MFBTY (Tiger JK, Yoon Mirae, Busy). Starting from Seoul, the tour will be held in Busan on the 24th of next month, Daejeon on the 30th, Gwangan on the 7th of December, Cheonan on the 14th, Incheon on the 21st, Suwon on the 28th, and Daegu on the 31st.

2019-10-18 04:31:11

Chung Dong Hospital Medical Affairs Certificate, no official position,

Chung Dong Hospital Medical Affairs Certificate, no official position,

Chung Dong Hospital's medical certificate Some commented that the hospital had never issued a certificate for the Chung Dong Hospital Medical Diagnosis. The official blog about Chung Dong Hospital's medical certificate was presented. Chung Dong Hospital's medical certificate was a big concern all day. The attention was drawn to Chung Dong Hospital's medical certificate, and the hospital said it had nothing to do with our hospital. Chung Dong Hospital's medical certificate was mentioned in September when Professor Jeong was admitted and discharged. Democratic Party Member Song Ki-heon spoke to prosecutor Han Dong-hoon at the National Prosecutors' Office's inspection of the Chung Dong-ho Hospital.

2019-10-18 04:11:10

Thank you for being the driving force of the idol radio.

Thank you for being the driving force of the idol radio.

? Lee Dae-hui, who wrote and composed the title song “BLIND FOR LOVE,” explained, “It is a song with a heart for Avenue (Fanclub), which is so blind to love that it is not a waste to give everything to the other person.” Absix was ranked No. 1 in the online media by the idol comeback competition in October. Lim Young-min said, “I knew a lot of people were coming back, but among them, I got more attention and thought I should work harder,” Lee said. We are doing our best to make K-pop known together. ” The reason why I could make a quick comeback in five months was “I started preparing a regular album while preparing a debut album. Thank you for your fans. ” Jeon Woong said, "I thought it might be too much for 11 songs or albums, but it was nice to record 11 songs and put them in the album." Jeon Woong added, "It is a song that can feel the emotion of Kim Dong-hyun. It is a dim and dreamy song." When asked 'Where should I listen to this song?' Lee Dae-hui answered, “I like to listen to it on the music site,” making the studio laugh. As it is AB Six which is famous for 'Self-produced stone', each member's own song is recorded in the first regular album. The song 'DEEP INSIDE' of '6IXENSE' was written and composed by Kim Dong-hyun. “I always listened to a lot of bright, cute and lovely music. I wrote songs so hard that I could come to winter and feel the lyrical emotion. It was written at dawn. I think it's good to hear it at dawn when I can't sleep and feel the chilly autumn air. ” About Lim Young-min's first song, “SHADOW,” Lim Young-min is “a song that compares love to the sun and the shadow.” But also indispensable. “It's a song written with the thought that 'you must be my existence, but we can't achieve it.'” Park Woo-jin said, “I was surprised because the song was good.” AB6IX members at the 'Idol Radio' patented corner medley dance have a powerful military service for 'BREATHE', 'HOLLYWOOD', 'BE THERE', 'ABSOLUTE' and 'SHINING STARS' The performance was as good as the song production ability. In the unit song of Lim Young-min and Park Woo-jin, 'DREAM' Lee Dae-hui stands for 'Dream Rules Everything Around Me', which means that dreams dominate everything around me. Did you do it? " At the end of the broadcast, AB6IX members recommended a song called 'DANDELION'. Lee Dae-hui said, “I get hurt a lot when I do activities. I wanted to let my fans and idol colleagues not be hurt. ”

2019-10-18 03:31:10