The reason why the dog shit should be Gyusu

The reason why the dog shit should be Gyusu

In the 9th episode of JTBC's Wolhwa Drama 'Chosun Hondam Works' Flower Padang (played by Kim Lee-rang, director Kim Garram, produced JP E & M, Blossom Story) . The reason why the dog shit should be Gyusu was because of the brother-in-law (Jang Yu-sang), but the purpose was different for Mahun (Kim Min-jae) and Isu (Seo Ji-hoon). For Mahun, it was an inevitable choice to protect the dog from Mabongdeok (Park Ho-san) and the first love that he could not give up, knowing that it was a difficult path for Isu. The project began in earnest. In the first step, Ko Young-soo (Park Ji-hoon) and Do-jun (Byun Woo-seok) were also put in to make Gadungi a half-gae, and Mahun received the status of his daughter Yoon Su-yeon from Dae Dong Yoon (son Chang-min). The steel cuts of Mahoon (Kim Min-jae), Gadung (Gong Seung-yeon) and Isu (Seo Ji-hoon) were released to commemorate the celebration. I am curious what the three of the main characters of the seven-year-old Tanabata and the Hondam Project have written down their wishes in the night sky, as well as the secret of Mrs. Im (Lee Ji-eun) living in Gibang, avoiding Mabongdeok. He is going to go home for his daughter, Hwa-jung (Jaey), who has to go up to the ruling war for marriage. Mrs. Lim asked Mahun, "Please help me not to take away the happiness of the child by the greed of the family." When Mrs. Im soon went to bed with her daughters, Ma Bong-deok sent a survey saying that something was urgent because he forged the handwriting of Hwajeong. Fortunately, breaking the rules of prohibition of going out and urging Mrs. Ma's dog luck turned out to be a forgery.The focus was on the conclusion of the project. , Izu's conflicting expressions are included. On the Gwangtong Bridge, where the Tanabata Festival is in full swing, the dog pup who wishes to write on the lanterns and the Mahun who watches it feel the excitement. The wishes contained in the lanterns were revealed. Be sure to check out the inner minds of those who will be the inflection point of romance through this broadcast. ”

2019-10-18 03:11:28

Recruit new member Kun-hee Eun-ju!

Recruit new member Kun-hee Eun-ju!

Sunny Hill VOICE Entertainment said Monday, "Sunny Hill will announce a new single," Nom Nom Nom, "on the 22nd. Sunny Hill, which has been active for about 12 years since its debut in 2007, has been fully prepared for the release of the new song. The new members Kun Hee and Eun Jo have been recruited to make the team more solid and ready for a new leap after long practice and hard work. 'Nomnomnom' is a dance genre that is highly addictive. Sophisticated atmosphere and a special message melted into the intense colors of Sunny Hill. I was excited because it is a work that can express the freshness of the existing members Glow, Kota, and the new members Eunju and Kun-hee.

2019-10-18 02:31:12

Choi Bul-am age, his wife Kim Min-ja

Choi Bul-am age, his wife Kim Min-ja

= Yoon Cheong Shin Reporter] KBS1's current culture program 'Korean Table' was warm and affectionate, and the viewers' interest in Choi Bul-am's age has been loved by viewers. Choi Bul-am was born in 1940 and is eighty years old. Choi Bul-am is still in the 'Korean Table' at the age of eighty-eight, and still continues to believe and view the 'Korean Table.' Choi Bul-am, born in 1940, is eighty years old and two years older than his wife, Kim Min-ja, born in 1942. Last year, the marriage ceremony was celebrated with his wife Kim Min. On the afternoon of October 31, the baptism was held at the Catholic Archdiocese of Seoul Archdiocese, Seoul, Korea. At the ceremony, his wife Kim Min and actress Kim Hye-soo also joined. The name of Choi Bul-am's baptism is Francis, famous for the saint of Assisi. The name was chosen to imitate St. Francis' spirit of serving the needy. Choi Bul-am also held a marriage renewal ceremony with Catholic Min Kim (Baptist Dominica). Through the marriage renewal ceremony, the Choi Bul-am couple vowed to reflect on the meaning of the marriage sacrament and to live in love with the family. Kim Min-ja said, “I was baptized 28 years ago, and now I am happy to have a family and complete my family.” In 1959, he debuted as a theater actor at the National Theatre. In 1966, he first appeared on MBC radio dramas.In 1967, when he was 28 years old, he became a member of the Seoul Central Broadcasting Corporation (now KBS Korea Broadcasting Corporation). She was scouted as a bond talent and was active in MBC. Park, the main character in the longest drama drama 'Investigator', which was aired at MBC from 1971 to 1989, and Kim, Yangchonri, in the 'All Country Diary' aired at the station from 1980 to 2002. I was greatly loved. Along with the age of Choi Bul-am, the actress Kim Hye-ja, who appeared as a wife in the drama 'My Country Diary', which has been greatly loved in the past, is also a topic. Kim Hye-ja was born in 1941 and is seventy-nine years old. He was loved for his role as a couple by appearing in the best dramas of his time, due to the difference between Choi Bul-am and the age of one. In 1959, he debuted as a theater actor at the National Theatre. In 1966, he first appeared on MBC radio dramas.In 1967, when he was 28 years old, he became a member of the Seoul Central Broadcasting Corporation (now KBS Korea Broadcasting Corporation). She was scouted as a bond talent and was active in MBC. In the 14th general election, he served as a proportional representative member of the National Unification Party. Later, in April 1996 (At the time of the New Korea Party's Cultural and Arts Executive Committee), he was nominated for the 15th general election as a candidate for the New Korea Party. However, Kim Min-seok was elected by the New Political National People's Candidate at the time. did. Photo KBS Screenshot

2019-10-18 02:11:12

How to eat lotus root heartburn symptoms insomnia treatment

How to eat lotus root heartburn symptoms insomnia treatment

It contains 2 times more essential amino acids than ginkgo, 24 times more than pumpkin, and 20 times more than ginger, and contains rich nutrients such as amino acids, vitamins and minerals. It's good for heartburn and insomnia. There are many ways to eat lotus meat, and more and more people are trying to eat it differently and deliciously. Yogurt, porridge, etc., put the lotus meat powder is ingested, so it is a good way to use it to your liking. To enhance the effect, you can heat it, cook it, and fry the dried seeds once. It is also convenient to eat because it can be consumed in various ways. In addition to tea, you can also make yogurt, soft porridge, and soft shake.

2019-10-18 01:31:09

It is yogurt…

It is yogurt…

Proline lactobacillus external to stomach acid Lactobacillus is a specific constitution or allergic constitution can sometimes cause hypersensitivity depending on the individual, so you should check the ingredients before ingesting. The main functionalities of lactic acid bacteria are 1) Probiotics-Proliferation and suppression of harmful bacteria can help to facilitate direct bowel movements. Proline, one of the amino acids that make up proteins, becomes proline lactic acid bacteria when injected into lactic acid bacteria. This proline lactic acid bacterium serves to prevent the destruction of components from external factors such as gastric acid. Side effects are not well known. However, overdose can cause symptoms such as abdominal pain and diarrhea. It is good to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to help the activity of lactic acid bacteria that helps us. Exercise can also promote the activity of lactic acid bacteria. In addition, by eating kimchi or yogurt containing lactic acid bacteria can help the growth of lactic acid bacteria.

2019-10-18 01:11:10

'First day of Super ...'

'First day of Super ...'

Kyu Hyun informed fans of his recent situation. Kyuhyun released his recent article on Instagram on the 13th with a picture of “First day of Super Show 8 in Seoul.” Fans of Kyu-hyun, who saw the public picture, communicated with Kyu-hyun with various reactions such as “pink gyu, ㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ”, “we ask Changmin well”, and “love gyu !!!”. On the other hand, Kyu-hyun always revealed his recent situation to fans through Instagram.

2019-10-18 00:31:12

43-year-old model Hae-rin, the only way to prevent aging is fitness!

43-year-old model Hae-rin, the only way to prevent aging is fitness!

2019-10-18 00:11:20

Golden Garden…

Golden Garden…

I was convinced that Sabinao was not a silver lord. MBC Weekend Special Project 'Hwang Geum Jung-won' (played by Park Hyun-joo / directed by Lee Dae-young / produced by Kim Jong-hak Productions), who is showing the first place in the same audience rating for the fourth consecutive week, shows Ji-Hye Han (East Dong-ju) -Lee Sang-woo (Cha Pil-seung) In order to draw attention to the still eyes of the significant eyes, Eun Dong-ju and Cha Pil-seung, who recalled all the memories of the past, were convinced that Eun Dong-ju's name was Eun Dong-ju, not Sabina. The two have begun to fight back against Sabina-Shin Nan-sook (Jeong Young-ju) mother-in-law in earnest and amplify their interest in future developments.In the public stills, Han Ji-hye and Lee Sang-woo are looking at each other in a serious atmosphere. . Han Ji-hye can not hide the surprise and look at Lee Sang-woo with confident eyes. Lee Sang-woo is also keenly looking for a clue. The two clap their hands together, exchanging their eyes, raising the curiosity about what they've found out. This is the face of Han Ji-hye and Lee Sang-woo's father's photo manipulation. Earlier, Oh Ji-eun manipulated Han Ji-hye and his father's photographs as a child, insisting that her childhood was a composite of her face. Ask yourself what the two of you have learned. Furthermore, it is clear that the photo manipulated by Oji Eun is a lie, and whether Han Ji-hye can be regained the name, and the expectations of the two people's activities are raised to the fullest.

2019-10-17 23:31:13

Kim Yu-na pictorial makes everyday feel like a pictorial

Kim Yu-na pictorial makes everyday feel like a pictorial

Kim Yu-na fashion fashion Kim's interest in pictorials is increasing. Kim Yu-na pictorial is evaluated to have made Kim's beauty stand out more. Kim's pictorial showed a true story with model-looking beauty. Kim Yu-na pictorial is also evidence that it fits very well as a female magazine model. Kim Yuna pictorial is also embodied in his Instagram. Kim's appearance in the pictorial makes me feel why he's vague. Kim Yu-na pictorial can be said to be daily life itself. Kim also posted an instagram article, "I join the No Filter Challenge to create a culture in which I like to be honest." Kim Yu-na's pictorial image is not reduced even if she is not dressed.

2019-10-17 23:11:17

Go-Ha-ri is unlike Cha Dal-kun.

Go-Ha-ri is unlike Cha Dal-kun.

? “Baga Bond” In the seventh episode of the SBS gold drama 'Vaga Bond', which aired on November 11, Cha Dal-gun (Lee Seung-gi) and Ko-Ha-ri (drain) are trying to find out the truth about the crash. Gohari wondered that Cha-Dan-Gun would not contact her as before, and he was worried "What did I do last night?" Gohae woke up at the house the day he was drinking. Shin Sung-rok contacted Kim Jong-soo and Lee Ki-young and reported that Jang Hyuk-jin caught Jang Hyuk-jin and not the basin. After completing the report, Shin-rok threw the laptop. When Lee Ki-young said that Moon Jung-hee would go home, Kim Jong-su said he should investigate regardless of external pressure. Lee Ki-young told Moon Jung-hee to go back to the interrogation room and choose dinner menu. When Jang Hyuk-jin was caught, Moon Jung-hee said that it was related to me. I can not stand confessed, "I also trust and leave" protested. More than that, Ki Tae-woong refused to participate in the investigation, saying, "Your ambitious children died on the scene."

2019-10-17 22:31:31

VAV unveils new album highlights

VAV unveils new album highlights

Recently, the highlight medley video of the fifth mini album 'POISON' was released through VAV (Aeno Ace Baron Row Jiu Jacob St. Van) official SNS, raising the expectation of a comeback. The highlight medley video, which is about two minutes long, contains some of the soundtracks of the title song 'Poison', followed by the songs '119', 'Runway' and 'Sweet Heart'. First of all, the title song 'Poison' was born into a style that VAV has never tried before, with the combination of groovy trap beats and the deadly sound of VAV. In particular, the addictive chorus melodies caught my ear all at once and raised expectations for stage performances. Hui wrote and composed the song, and VAV member Aeno participated in the lyrics. As you can see from the lyrics of "Along Your Side", the jacket image of VAV, which was released along with various genres of Ace's own song 'Sweet Heart,' prepared for fans, was struck by the hearts of global fans.

2019-10-17 22:11:35

Choreographed mission to full-scale world class

Choreographed mission to full-scale world class

On the 11th, Mnet 'To Be World Class' Episode 2 was depicted by 20 trainees performing a music video shooting mission and being evaluated by 100 senior idols. One) was reinterpreted as K-pop and choreography choreographer Choi Young-joon composed the choreography of the Beatles 'All You Need Is Love', from recording to group choreography to a full-fledged mission. Chung Ho-hyun and Choi Young-joon continued to give warm cheer and support to the trainees. Chung said, "I have not communicated with foreign members when I was active as an Io I. If I didn't understand, I explained to the end." The idol watched the music video and proceeded with the judging. The idols watched twenty people and admired "Wow!" Oh My Girl Seung Hee praised them for their hard work. At the end of the broadcast, the trainees received a monthly evaluation notice through Los Angeles. The surprise appearance of producer L.A.Reid, who produced a globally renowned artist, surprised viewers and amplified the expectations for the third episode.

2019-10-17 21:31:13

Yul-Hee impersonation damage

Yul-Hee impersonation damage

Impersonation, stop it. Yulhee posted on Instagram on the 14th, "I'm only communicating with you on Instagram. If you see me on other SNS, please ignore it." At the same time, he added a hashtag "Tic-Tok. Stop impersonating" and warned the impersonator. When Yul-hee's writings were released, the netizens responded by saying, "I don't know what people are impersonating", "I'm upset. Yul-hee, meanwhile, got her first son Jae-ryul in May last year.

2019-10-17 21:11:12

Fascinated, Family Band Park Jung-hyun and Harim Kim Pil

Fascinated, Family Band Park Jung-hyun and Harim Kim Pil

In the JTBC entertainment program 'Biggin Gain 3', which aired on the 11th of the night, Park Jung-hyun, Akdong musician Soo-hyun, Henry, Kim Pil, and Harim, who challenged busking in Verona, Italy, were depicted. Family bands Park Jung-hyun, Harim, Kim Pil, Lim Heon-il, Henry, and Soo-hyun visit Verona, Italy, for a full-fledged busking. As his stage became a hot topic, netizens comparing the performers appeared and made the impression uninteresting. Some netizens mentioned their own charms and showed a mature attitude that they were not comparable, and there were netizens who lowered the impression of the stage by one-dimensional comparison. Henry added, "I was amazed at the highs. I forgot to play the piano chords." Lastly, Park Jung-hyun sang Chania's Chandelier, and before the performance, she was nervous, "I'm singing this song.

2019-10-17 20:31:35

The members have a variety of objects that are beneficial to their mission.

The members have a variety of objects that are beneficial to their mission.

In the recent recording, members obtained their own props and ran a mission. The members have directly obtained a variety of objects that are beneficial to the mission. It's two different, ”coveted a toy accessory that Ji Seok-jin saved. In the recent recording of Anyang All Location, Kim Jong-guk couldn't hide his heart from the opening, but when the anti-chase race began, he showed himself as the strongest race. After Ji Seok-jin's mission challenge, Yoo Jae-seok jumped faster than anyone and packed his toy props for his daughter. I showed my face well. Broadcast is 5 pm on 13th.

2019-10-17 20:11:17