Choi Bul-am age, his wife Kim Min-ja

2019-10-18 02:11:12

= Yoon Cheong Shin Reporter]

KBS1's current culture program 'Korean Table' was warm and affectionate, and the viewers' interest in Choi Bul-am's age has been loved by viewers.

Choi Bul-am was born in 1940 and is eighty years old.

Choi Bul-am is still in the 'Korean Table' at the age of eighty-eight, and still continues to believe and view the 'Korean Table.'

Choi Bul-am, born in 1940, is eighty years old and two years older than his wife, Kim Min-ja, born in 1942.

Last year, the marriage ceremony was celebrated with his wife Kim Min.

On the afternoon of October 31, the baptism was held at the Catholic Archdiocese of Seoul Archdiocese, Seoul, Korea.

At the ceremony, his wife Kim Min and actress Kim Hye-soo also joined.

The name of Choi Bul-am's baptism is Francis, famous for the saint of Assisi.

The name was chosen to imitate St. Francis' spirit of serving the needy.

Choi Bul-am also held a marriage renewal ceremony with Catholic Min Kim (Baptist Dominica).

Through the marriage renewal ceremony, the Choi Bul-am couple vowed to reflect on the meaning of the marriage sacrament and to live in love with the family.

Kim Min-ja said, “I was baptized 28 years ago, and now I am happy to have a family and complete my family.”

In 1959, he debuted as a theater actor at the National Theatre.

In 1966, he first appeared on MBC radio dramas.In 1967, when he was 28 years old, he became a member of the Seoul Central Broadcasting Corporation (now KBS Korea Broadcasting Corporation).

She was scouted as a bond talent and was active in MBC.

Park, the main character in the longest drama drama 'Investigator', which was aired at MBC from 1971 to 1989, and Kim, Yangchonri, in the 'All Country Diary' aired at the station from 1980 to 2002.

I was greatly loved.

Along with the age of Choi Bul-am, the actress Kim Hye-ja, who appeared as a wife in the drama 'My Country Diary', which has been greatly loved in the past, is also a topic.

Kim Hye-ja was born in 1941 and is seventy-nine years old.

He was loved for his role as a couple by appearing in the best dramas of his time, due to the difference between Choi Bul-am and the age of one.

In 1959, he debuted as a theater actor at the National Theatre.

In 1966, he first appeared on MBC radio dramas.In 1967, when he was 28 years old, he became a member of the Seoul Central Broadcasting Corporation (now KBS Korea Broadcasting Corporation).

She was scouted as a bond talent and was active in MBC.

In the 14th general election, he served as a proportional representative member of the National Unification Party.

Later, in April 1996 (At the time of the New Korea Party's Cultural and Arts Executive Committee), he was nominated for the 15th general election as a candidate for the New Korea Party. However, Kim Min-seok was elected by the New Political National People's Candidate at the time.

did.

Photo KBS Screenshot