Thank you for being the driving force of the idol radio.

2019-10-18 03:31:10

?

Lee Dae-hui, who wrote and composed the title song “BLIND FOR LOVE,” explained, “It is a song with a heart for Avenue (Fanclub), which is so blind to love that it is not a waste to give everything to the other person.”

Absix was ranked No. 1 in the online media by the idol comeback competition in October.

Lim Young-min said, “I knew a lot of people were coming back, but among them, I got more attention and thought I should work harder,” Lee said.

We are doing our best to make K-pop known together. ”

The reason why I could make a quick comeback in five months was “I started preparing a regular album while preparing a debut album.

Thank you for your fans. ”

Jeon Woong said, "I thought it might be too much for 11 songs or albums, but it was nice to record 11 songs and put them in the album."

Jeon Woong added, "It is a song that can feel the emotion of Kim Dong-hyun. It is a dim and dreamy song."

When asked 'Where should I listen to this song?' Lee Dae-hui answered, “I like to listen to it on the music site,” making the studio laugh.

As it is AB Six which is famous for 'Self-produced stone', each member's own song is recorded in the first regular album.

The song 'DEEP INSIDE' of '6IXENSE' was written and composed by Kim Dong-hyun.

“I always listened to a lot of bright, cute and lovely music.

I wrote songs so hard that I could come to winter and feel the lyrical emotion.

It was written at dawn.

I think it's good to hear it at dawn when I can't sleep and feel the chilly autumn air. ”

About Lim Young-min's first song, “SHADOW,” Lim Young-min is “a song that compares love to the sun and the shadow.”

But also indispensable.

“It's a song written with the thought that 'you must be my existence, but we can't achieve it.'”

Park Woo-jin said, “I was surprised because the song was good.”

AB6IX members at the 'Idol Radio' patented corner medley dance have a powerful military service for 'BREATHE', 'HOLLYWOOD', 'BE THERE', 'ABSOLUTE' and 'SHINING STARS'

The performance was as good as the song production ability.

In the unit song of Lim Young-min and Park Woo-jin, 'DREAM' Lee Dae-hui stands for 'Dream Rules Everything Around Me', which means that dreams dominate everything around me.

Did you do it? "

At the end of the broadcast, AB6IX members recommended a song called 'DANDELION'.

Lee Dae-hui said, “I get hurt a lot when I do activities.

I wanted to let my fans and idol colleagues not be hurt. ”