Sully Trend Report, Death Report Controversial Outflow ... BTS and Super Junior's death mourn!

2019-10-18 05:11:22

Gyeonggi-do fire authorities announced 'Apology to the public' on the 17th of the outflow of the first aid report related to singer and actress Sully (real name Choi Jin-ri · 25), who was found dead on the 14th.

The Gyeonggi-do Fire and Disaster Headquarters held a press conference on the afternoon of the 17th.

I will. "

The Bureau of Disaster Prevention and Disaster Headquarters said, "It is very embarrassing and disappointing that internal documents were leaked to the outside by fire officials who should be more integrity and exemplary as public officials to protect the lives and property of the people."

"Gyeonggi-do Fire and Disaster Headquarters judged that outflow of emergency report activity trend report was a serious incident, and as a result of immediate investigation, it was leaked to internal SNS by internal employees in the process of sharing trend report internally, and posted on famous portal sites, blogs

Confirmed it. "

The headquarters said, "Gyeonggi-do Fire and Disaster Headquarters yesterday (October 16 am) explained to each portal site and blog management that it is illegal to leak the document to the outside world."

"We are currently investigating the law, and if the facts are confirmed correctly, we will seriously censure them according to the related laws."

The Gyeonggi-do Fire and Disaster Headquarters is in the process of establishing measures such as checking the internal reporting system and reinforcing security education for all employees to prevent recurrence.

Again, I plead with you for your apologies and I will do my best to ensure the safety of the people.

The group BTS and Super Junior join in mourning Goully, postponing the schedule of reality release.

On the 14th, Sully (real name Choi Jin-ri) passed away and the whole entertainment world is sad.

The music industry and the broadcasting world are creating a mood to mourn and mourn Sully.

The 87th episode of BTS's own reality content 'Run BTS! 2019', which was scheduled to be released on V LIVE on the 15th, was delayed to 9 pm on the 18th.

Super Junior's comeback-related reality content “Shuju Return 3”, which is released every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, also announced that the broadcast scheduled for 16th and 18th was delayed on 18th and 20th, respectively.

The YouTube original program, Analog Trip, featuring TVXQ and Super Junior, has also decided to postpone the release twice from 16 to 23 days.

"Runwave" of JTBC4 music program said through official SNS, "There may be a change in recordings tomorrow (16th), and I will inform you about this soon."

Many netizens also understand the decision, begging Sully.

Meanwhile, former member Sulley (real name Choi Jin-ri) of girl group fx has been found dead and shocked.

According to Gyeonggi Seongnam Correction Police Station, Mr. Choi found and reported that Sully was hiding on the second floor of a rural house on the 2nd floor of Simgok-dong, Jung-gu, Seongnam-si.

Later, with family consent, the first result was that there was no charge of crime at the autopsy.

The Gyeonggi Seongnam Correction Police Station said on the 16th that it received such verbal findings from an autopsy doctor at the National Institute of Scientific Investigations, which autonomized Choi.

The police will soon conclude that Choi died in an extreme choice and will finalize the investigation with "no right to sue."