Ask me to arrange!

Ask me to arrange!

`Radio Star` Oh Se-keun recently appeared in MBC 'Radio Star' and mentioned Kim's male relationship. The basketball player Oh Se-geun was often asked to arrange a blind date with Kim Yeon-kyung. Kim Yeon-kyung and Oh Se-keun focused on their attention by sharing hundreds of millions of people who had been acquainted with each other by appearing on the MBC TV entertainment program 'Golden Fish-Radio Star' that aired on the 9th. The amount he revealed was about 700 million won, and Kim Gu was embarrassed by his unexpected reaction. According to Oh Se-keun, basketball, unlike baseball, is not a contract for several years at a time, but a new form of basketball every year.

2019-10-17 19:31:15

It's you, my life, to protect my faith.

It's you, my life, to protect my faith.

In the 3rd episode of JTBC 'My Country' (directed by Kim Jin-won / play Chae Seung-dae), which aired at 10:50 on the 11th of the night, Han Hee-jae (Kim Seol-hyun) was prepared to leave Ehwaru. 'That's you' is a song that expresses the sad destiny of sadness and the affection of love that is thrown to life in order to keep the faith. The South Korean War (Guide Award) sent his son's preference (Udohwan) to the barrage, and the barracks were rushed into the starting line. Eventually, the starting and chuckling teams all died, and only Seo Hwi, Chi-do, Mun Bok (In Kyo-jin), and Jung Bum (Lee Yoo-jun) survived. Nam Sun-ho, who found Han Hee-jae trying to escape from the line of suspicions (Jang Yeong-nam), said he went to war. He handed his wine glass to convey his heart. 'That's You' is a 20-member orchestra organized with a rich sound, dramatic composition, and lyric melody that gives off the afterglow. Yang Se-jong at Seohui Station, U Do-hwan at Namseon-do Station, Seol-hyun at Han Hee-jae, and Jang Hyuk in Lee Bang-won.

2019-10-17 19:12:36

Kdata selects Givu Nijoa for MyData Hackathon

Kdata selects Givu Nijoa for MyData Hackathon

The Ministry of Science, Technology and Information (Minister Ki-young Choi) and the Korea Data Industry Promotion Agency (Director Min Ki-young) applied to my data in novel fields such as 'Pet animals' and 'Personal data wallet'. Saturday, he announced that he held hackathons on the theme of implementing mydata technology for two days. Hackathon is a combination of hacking and marathon, in which participants form teams to produce concrete results of ideas within a certain time. The “My Data Acting Hackathon”, which was held for the first time this year, was set up to solve problems in the implementation of my data service and participated in about 70 teams of 14 teams of service planners, developers, and designers. The event was held for 40 days from August 8 to September 18, and a total of 125 teams of 38 teams participated and 14 teams entered the finals. They participated in the finals after conducting preliminary presentations and 1: 1 consulting to analyze project issues and advance ideas. The evaluation was made in consideration of the composition and technology of the idea, feasibility, novelty, and marketability, and the sharing service through donation data of Gibu Nijoa (Team) was awarded the prize of 5 million won. Occupied. They linked the donation organization's API to show and download my donation history, read the donation group annual report, and earn donation mileage, and implemented customized product recommendation and anticipated tax deduction inquiry service through the third party's agreement. In addition, the Grand Prize (3 million won) won the “My Data Wallet,” a company that developed the “My Data One Marketplace,” a platform that allows companies to trade the use of personal data issued by the data subject on the blockchain without storing their personal data. 'Random Sampling,' which developed a service that displays, downloads and sells individual video usage behavior (viewing pattern, search, and subscription) while advocating a post-image platform, was selected. In addition, 'Penguin Report', which implements inventory management commerce service for small businesses in the traditional market that does not use a point-of-sales system, collects the data of pets (IoT, medical care) , 'Petsility', which provided product solutions, and 'EnDaTa,' which developed 'trust', a financial trust building service between tenants and tenants, each received the Excellence Prize (1 million won). Min Ki-young, head of the Korea Data Industry Promotion Agency, said, “My data needs to be secured by our system, the use of personal data and the benefits of returning to me as the owner of information. We have seen greater potential for MyData and will continue to develop and spread leading cases by holding demonstrations of hackathons' excellent teams and conferences in the future. ”

2019-10-17 18:33:00

Ye-bin Yang,

Ye-bin Yang, "Please meet BTS V oppa"

I met Yang Ye-bin at tvN 'Yu Quiz on the Block 2' which aired on October 15. Yang Ye-bin is a third-year junior high school student called “Kim Yu-na of the physical world,” who is a horrible newcomer who broke the 400-meter record for Korean athletic girls in 29 years. Yang Ye-bin asked what is the hardest when training, "Every day is hard. If it is not hard, it is not training. If you give up because it is hard, there is no end. I have a problem. " Yang Ye-bin is famous for being a fan of BTS V, and at the request of Yoo Jae-suk, he sent a video letter to V with a shy look, "I will work hard to get to the top." Yoo Jae-seok said, “I like coach to go to the top,” he trembled. Jo Se-ho also cheered Yang Ye-bin, saying, “Bus will probably be watching this video or not.” On the other hand, Yang Ye-bin set a new record in 29 years, scoring second place in the middle of 400m in women's national athletics competition in July 2019.

2019-10-17 18:11:32

Son Dam-bi, Kang Seung-hyun, thank you for the gift of coffee ... Cuddle sign

Son Dam-bi, Kang Seung-hyun, thank you for the gift of coffee ... Cuddle sign

Singer and actress Son Dam-bi thanked model Kang Seung-hyun for his coffee tea gift. Son posted a photo on his Instagram on the 13th with the words, "Thank you Seunghyun. In the photo is Son Dambi hugging the sign. Son Damby wore a pink sweatshirt and showed a slim body. The netizens commented, "Is dying Sondambi!", "Did you smell dead?", "Let's come early Wednesday." Son Dambi is currently acting as a flavor in KBS 2TV's TV drama 'When camellia bloom' appears.

2019-10-17 17:31:12

What do you do when you play?

What do you do when you play?

The full support of Trot's seniors and his reaction to the debut album in front of the big picture raises the curiosity. Seeing that there was no shaking on the stage, I also thought that it was worth having the title 'Kookmin MC.' With the album jacket filming. Seolhayun told Yoo Jae-seok to "take a pose to seduce the ladies" and Yoo Jae-seok asked, "Why do I seduce you?" It is expected to draw the big picture from Kim with Il Doo, drawing up the company for the debut of 'Success of Yulseul,' the concept of album, and planning to enter the Korean Wave.

2019-10-17 17:11:13

Park So-dam poses as she shows off her dress

Park So-dam poses as she shows off her dress

Actress Park So-dam showed off her beauty. On the 13th, Park Sodam posted a photo on his Instagram with the words "Last night .parasite". Park So-dam poses in a dress that reveals her legs. It's especially embarrassing to see your face smiling ashamed. On the other hand, Park So-dam is appearing in tvN entertainment 'Samsi three mountain village'.

2019-10-17 16:31:13

Did you agree that the fierceness was revealed?

Did you agree that the fierceness was revealed?

1 row of rooms In JTBC's entertainment program 'Face No.1' broadcasted on the morning of the 13th, singer Jung Jae-hyung and Jang Yoon-ju will appear as a new MC.In the recent recording of 'No.1 No.1', Yoo Hee-yeol said, “It's like a miracle created by deficiency. It's a movie. If you look back at your first passion, there are many gifts of deficiency. ” Im Pil-sung also expressed the sympathy that “Ones” revealed the innocence and the fierceness of deficiency. ”Jang Yoon-ju also mentioned the time when he stood in the middle of Venice with a ridiculous makeup and thought“ I should really sing. I sang 'Southbound Train' in Venice because the song was only 'Southbound Train'. '

2019-10-17 16:11:17

Jeong Seon-ah, to show off her gorgeous self,

Jeong Seon-ah, to show off her gorgeous self,

Jeong Seon-ah, gorgeous appearance Jung Sun-ah is a gorgeous figure on Instagram Jung Sun-ah is well known as a diva in the Korean musical world. Jeong Sunah confessed to be close friends with Okjuhyeon. Jeong Seon-ah made her standout through voice advice at the JTBC One-time Show, which aired on the 16th. Jeong also gave a guide to a man who said he would walk the same way as himself. In February, Jeong Seon-ah released a photo taken with Ok Ju Hyun, Infinite Dongwoo, Seong Jong, and Seong Kyu when she appeared on twitter. Jung Sun-ah and Ok Joo-hyun in the photographs dressed as a musical 'Wikid'. Ok Ju-hyun and Jeong Sun-ah, who starred in the protagonist, were also very accommodating.

2019-10-17 15:31:17

Labellaoperadan performs for the first time in Korea

Labellaoperadan performs for the first time in Korea

Incorporated label Laoperadan (Director Lee Kang-ho) will present the opera at the Seoul Arts Center Opera Theater from November 22 to November 24 (Sun). The opera Maria Stuarda is the second of the trilogy of the Queen of Italy's Belcanto opera master 'Donijeti'. . RavelaOperadan has previously been acclaimed by the audience and critics for the first episode of the 2015 Queen's Trilogy, Anna Bolena, raising expectations for the Maria Stuarta. The opera Maria Stuarta tells the story of the Queen of Scotland, Maria Stuarta, and the Queen of England Elizabeth. Maria Stuarta is the most dramatic piece of Donizetti's Queen's trilogy, with beautiful and sophisticated music. Elizabeth fears Mary Stuarta, who was detained for treason, as a political contender and Roberto as a love contender. When she learns that Roberto's heart is on Mary, she condemns and insults Mary, and she returns to Elizabeth with the disgraceful words of sneaky illegitimate children who have defiled the British throne. After the two Queens' sparkling confrontation, Elizabeth sentenced Mary to death. Maria Stuarda will showcase an outstanding direction that emphasizes the dramatic nature of dramatic stories, and will sensibly express the stage set in the 16th century's gorgeous and grand royal backgrounds of England and Scotland. It is attracting the attention and expectation of opera fans with visual splendor and dynamic stage production that will perfectly reproduce the 16th century royalty. The opera Maria Stuarta is directed by the professional conductor Yang Jin-mo of the New Seoul Philharmonic Orchestra. In addition, top performers such as Soprano Kang Hye-myung, Go Hyun-ah, Oh Hee-jin, Idami, Hong Sun-jin, Meso Soprano Yeo Jung-yun, Tenor Shin Sang-geun, Lee Jae-sik, Baritone Lim Hee-sung, Choi Byung-hyuk, Bass Baritone Yang Seok-jin, and Bass Lee Joon-seok are on the stage. The Met Opera Choir will add to your abundance.

2019-10-17 15:11:16

Sudden couple ~ ˝Natural˝

Sudden couple ~ ˝Natural˝

MBN entertainment program 'Naturally', which aired on the afternoon of 12th, depicted the members and residents of Kim Jong-min's birthday party. Jeon In-hwa said, "Such a man is a good husband." Shinji said, “I'm not attracted to it.” He once started to play against the iron wall. Jeon asked again, "What's your favorite?" Gangnam proved that he is a love lover, saying, "I will die cute when Sanghwa laughs." Jeon Inhwa and Shinji responded to Gangnam's appearance with intense reactions. Jeon In-hwa and Jo Byung-kyu appeared as support forces. The members felt proud by completing a half-day recovery. The labor members ate chicken porridge and leek jeon newcomer prepared by the president. The members expressed deep satisfaction with the newcomer. Shinji gave chicken feet food room and Eun Ji Won gave me a smile.

2019-10-17 14:31:11

Why did you appear in Dongchimi?

Why did you appear in Dongchimi?

'Dongchimi' Choi Jun-yong expressed his remarriage. Hwang Eun-jung said, “I didn't know that I was divorced, so I came to know for sure.” "I had a drink," I was contacted. Mostly married couples. I ignored the fact that I was a divorced woman and looked at it with a funny eye. "I don't know why," Choi said. I really like it. ” The bride pride also added. "I've been divorced for 15 years, and I'm 15 years old with my wife," Huang said. I felt so well except me. He drunk alone every day and lost 10 kilograms. Pride went down to the 13th basement. ”

2019-10-17 14:11:11

Korean Angela Lee defeats top weight champ

Korean Angela Lee defeats top weight champ

ONE Championship female Atomweight champion Angela Lee (23, Korean name Lee Sung-joo) caught both rabbits, losing the title and winning the title. Angela Lee defeated challenger Xing Jingnan (31, China) as a rear naked choke in 24 minutes and 48 seconds of the match in the 4th defense of the first championship Atom-class title held at the Tokyo National Flag Hall on the 13th. Although he lost two straight games, he still showed strength in his original weight. Angela Lee, born from a Chinese-Singapore father and a Korean mother, is younger brother Christian Lee (21, Lee Sung-ryong). The elder sister defended the title of sibling champion by winning the title defense. Angela Lee was the first champion to defend in the fourth round since the introduction of the title championship in 2016. One championship strawweight champion Xing Jingnan has lost his ambition to dominate the weight below. Atomweight champion Angela Lee and strawweight champion Shoongjingnan lost 1-1 overall. Angela Lee faced Shoong-nan in Tokyo, Japan on March 31. At the time, Strawweight champion Xing Jingnan was in the form of a third defense against Angela Lee's second-class sacking attempt. Angela Lee lost 10 games in a row with a 5th round TKO. After debuting in mixed martial arts, he experienced his first defeat. The Atom class is the lightest women in mixed martial arts. A major championship group is the only championship except for the Invicta FC women's professional championship. Mixed martial arts organizations that run both men and women usually have the lowest women's straw weight. Angela Lee challenged the second championship in the first championship because of his dream of being recognized as a true strongman. However, the higher weight class was not too flat. Angela Li could not hide his inferior power in the first championship streak title match against Xing Jingnan from China. The first confrontation with Shoong-jing-nan was an excuse not to worry about losing weight. However, he was forced to admit that the strewweight was unfortunate when he lost to Michelin Nikolaini (37, Brazil), the eighth-time winner of the Jiu-Jitsu World Championships, by unanimous decision at the July 1 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia championship. Angela Lee was the first consecutive mixed martial arts fight in the world and felt that she had to keep the top of the first championship Atom class. You have to be a weight champ so you can aim for another weight thrones in the name of two weights. The determination to defend the throne grew further as he shook his ambition of two weights and put down his ambitions. Angela Lee, after nearly 25 minutes in a long-term fight, lost his strength and was surrendered before heading off to a match.

2019-10-17 13:31:12

Soi-hyun reveals her wedding photos with her husband, Kyo-jin.

Soi-hyun reveals her wedding photos with her husband, Kyo-jin.

Actor Soi-hyun released his wedding pictorial with In Kyo-jin. Soi Hyun posted a photo on his Instagram on October 14 with the words, "October, 2014. Time is so fast." The photo contains Soi-hyun and In Kyo-jin's wedding photos. Soi-hyun is showing his affection by kissing his forehead. Meanwhile, Soi-hyun and In Kyo-jin married in October 2014. Recently, I got off at 'Song Dream Dream 2-You are my Destiny'.

2019-10-17 13:11:15

BTS Jimin, Saudi 30,000 spectators sing happy birthday song all at once

BTS Jimin, Saudi 30,000 spectators sing happy birthday song all at once "I am so happy for surprise birthday"

BTS Jimin was specially congratulated on the 12th LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF tour at Riyadh King Park International Stadium in Saudi Arabia. At the end of the performance, members and fans prepared a birthday song in Arabic for Jimin, who is celebrating her 25th birthday on the 13th. Jin congratulated Jimin, "he even rehearsed to do this." Jimin was surprised to hear the local fans, running around the stage was not hiding the happiness. Jimin said, "I forgot. I am so happy for the sudden birthday celebration. It is a happier birthday with the members and you." “I am going to work harder to give you the love I received, so that I can show you a good image. I was forgotten and thank you very much for celebrating my birthday.” The Love Your Self: Speak Your Self tour will end on 26, 27 and 29 at the Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium. BTS will perform on the "I Heart Radio Jingle Ball" stage, which will be held at the Inglewood The Forum in Malifornia, USA on December 6th. Meanwhile, BTS '' FAKE LOVE 'music video broke 600 million views. The music video for the title song 'FAKE LOVE' of the 3rd album LOVE YOURSELF 轉 'Tear' released in May last year exceeded 600 million YouTube views around 4:19 pm. As a result, 'FAKE LOVE' became the third music video of BTS that surpassed 600 million views after 800 million views 'DNA' and 600 million views 'FIRE'. The music video of 'FAKE LOVE' offers a variety of attractions with BTS 'intense performance and sophisticated visual beauty. 'FAKE LOVE' was ranked 10th in the US Billboard Main Single Chart 'Hot 100', and LOVE YOURSELF 轉 'Tear' containing 'FAKE LOVE' was the first Korean singer to be ranked No. 1 on the Billboard Main Album chart 'Billboard 200'. FAKE LOVE has also gained worldwide popularity with its Gold Single Digital Certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). In addition, BTS 'music video includes' MIC Drop' remix, 'IDOL', 'Tough' and 'Boy With Luv' feat. Halsey's' Blood Sweat Tears' 500 million views, 'Save ME' 400 million views, 'Not Today', 'San Men' 300 million views, 'Spring Day' 'Hormon Wars' 200 million views,' I NEED U ',' Danger ',' Haruman ',' We Are Bulletproof Pt.2 ',' RUN ',' Serendipity ',' Singularity 'and' No More Dream 'exceeded 100 million views.

2019-10-17 12:31:16