Pye Ye Jin has been a clay spoon since her birth?

Pye Ye Jin has been a clay spoon since her birth?

VIP SBS 'VIP', which is scheduled to be broadcast on the 28th, is a secret private office melodrama of the VIP team who manages department stores' top 1% VIP customers. Pyo Ye-jin played the role of the all-in-one lumen of the lumen with the instinct of survival in order to endure his life as a soil spoon from birth. Onyuri is a character who tries to overcome various obstacles to seize the first opportunity to come to life history. As a new secretary of Vice Chairman (Park Seo-joon) in 'Why Kim is so?' In this regard, the film was captured, with the head tied up in a white shirt and a black suit with a new recruit look. The scene where Onyuri first visited the office as a dedicated VIP team in the Nebula Department Store's Tasting Corner contract. On-yuri, who is dressed in a neat interview with a new employee, enters into the conference room, holding her hands firmly under tension and causing a pupil earthquake. Onyuri, which has received attention from the company for its exceptional personnel movement, is drawing attention to what kind of activities it will play in the VIP team. After finishing the shoot, Pyo Ye Jin said, “I wanted to do it as soon as I saw the script. I think it's a great luck to be together. I've been challenging myself because it's a character that I haven't tried before, and I'm working on it with anticipation and tension because I can show you a new face. ” Happy shooting. I hope you will watch with a lot of interest. ”

2019-10-17 11:11:13

Lee Sang Yun, Lee Sang Woo coffee tea certification

Lee Sang Yun, Lee Sang Woo coffee tea certification "thank you"

Actress Lee Sang-yun thanked. On the 13th, Lee Sang-yoon posted a photo on his Instagram with a message saying, "Thank you for his brother's sense !! Posted. Lee Sang-yoon in the released photo is taking a shot shot of the coffee tea sent by Lee Sang-woo in a neat suit. The compliment of Lee Sang-woo's senses makes her look bright. Meanwhile, Lee Sang-yun starred in the SBS drama 'VIP'.

2019-10-17 10:31:13

“Chinese North Koreans and 17 Chinese Koreans Camouflaged North Korean Defectors”

“Chinese North Koreans and 17 Chinese Koreans Camouflaged North Korean Defectors”

This year, two North Koreans, one from North Korea and one from camouflage, were disguised as defectors in North Korea for the last 10 years. According to the 'state of defection (camouflage / guiding)' submitted by the Ministry of Unification to National Assembly member Park Ju-sun (Gwangju Dong-gu and Nam-gu) of the National Assembly's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade, on the 17th, a total of 17 persons who were dismissed as North Korean defectors during the past 10 years were canceled. Among them, 13 Chinese North Koreans, 2 Chinese Koreans (Koreans), and 1 re-entrant (camouflage for North Korean defectors) were found. In particular, this year, the protection decision was canceled due to the discovery of one North Korean refugee and one existing North Korean refugee who had been re-entered in Korea under the status of camouflage. All of them were found to have violated the North Korean defector support law (the court ruling), and had to take measures to cancel protection such as closing the family register and invalidating the passport. Representative Park said, “The situation of camouflage crimes of North Korean defectors of North Korean defectors and Chinese Koreans continues to occur.” “At the same time, the damage caused by the increase in the number of North Korean defectors is actually going to North Korean defectors. This should be strengthened. ”

2019-10-17 10:11:11

Artist Nam Ki-Hee Holds Solo Exhibition

Artist Nam Ki-Hee Holds Solo Exhibition "The Sound of Nature" Presenting Energy of Hope

Nam Ki-hee (Art Hill Art Planning CEO), an artist whose work focuses on white space and conveys profound feelings with dreamy colors, is a children's art museum in Paju, Gyeonggi-do, from August 7, 2019 to February 20, 2020. The invitational exhibition is underway under the title of "The Sound of Nature of Muha Yuji" at Gandao (Director Platingok). In parallel with artists and art education, he teaches various classes such as art academy, college lifelong education center, cultural center, and adult hobby arts. An exhibition for art educators that contributes to the development of Korean art. Children's Art Museum Growing is a cultural space that combines art, nature and humanity to enhance creativity and enjoy the lives of bright children who respect the value of life. It is a place that helps to grow as the leader of the future world by expanding the size of thought through arts and various cultural and arts education programs experienced with nature. The program focuses on creativity and character education through sensational experiences, and is fulfilling the role of experience-learning places such as art museum experience, museum kids school for preschoolers and kindergarten students, and museum art school for elementary courses. Nam Ki-Hee's invitational exhibition, “The Sound of Nature,” finds the connection of sounds with the imagination felt in the image on the screen, and connects the rich life by allowing visitors to experience a free spirited world. I was sleeping. The exhibition is highly effective because it intersects with the Children's Art Gallery, which focuses on the education of creativity through nature. Traditional art is displayed with the feeling of smearing, and typical Western abstract art is made of acrylic material to impress visitors. The mysterious image of the East and the West is harmoniously unfolded into the work, showing the flexibility of thought and the time of healing. The introduction of heterogeneous materials, including ink and acrylic, is a liberal act that goes beyond the traditional method of paper. It expresses the limitation of material experiment itself, the justification of securing formativeness, and the new formative value by expressing it with destructive and aggressive molding that adopts the Eastern and Western double molding system. Points, lines, and faces on it can be painters themselves or any viewer. The artist's intention to find his self by telling his story with pictures is contained in his works. Artist Nam Ki-hee said, "It is a healing for yourself to draw with art activities, and it is a pleasure to complete a work that helps to take care of a new life based on stability and care for the body and mind hurt by art. "I hope to be a passionate artist who doesn't want to miss anything related to painting, such as art education and art psychotherapy."

2019-10-17 09:31:24

Actress Han Ye Seul, Alluring Styles

Actress Han Ye Seul, Alluring Styles

Actor Han Ye Seul boasted a chic beauty. Han Ye Seul released a photo on his Instagram on the 13th. Han Ye Seul in the picture is taking a mirror selfie with no expression. Alluring and impressive fashion sense is impressive. Meanwhile, Han Ye Seul is in charge of the MBC 'Sister's Rice Long' broadcast in November.

2019-10-17 09:11:14

'VIP' Pyoyejin to endure the life of a soil spoon from birth ~?

'VIP' Pyoyejin to endure the life of a soil spoon from birth ~?

SBS 'VIP', which is scheduled to be broadcast on the 28th, is a secret private office melodrama of the VIP team who manages department stores' top 1% VIP customers. Pyo Ye-jin played the role of the all-in-one lumen of the lumen with the instinct of survival in order to endure his life as a soil spoon from birth. Onyuri is a character who tries to overcome various obstacles to seize the first opportunity to come to life history. As a new secretary of Vice Chairman (Park Seo-joon) in 'Why Kim is so,' Pyo Ye-jin, who showed off her popping charm, gives off a calm and rich charm. Pyo Ye-jin, who finished the filming, said, “It was a work I wanted to do as soon as I saw the script. I think it's a great luck to be together. I've been challenging myself because it's a character that I haven't tried before, and I'm working on it with anticipation and tension because I can show you a new face. ” Happy shooting. I hope you will watch with a lot of interest. ”The production team said,“ You can see the unique charm that you can't meet so far from the Pyoyejin transformed into an all-glass station. ” Please watch the glass of the table that expresses the emotional lines delicately. ”

2019-10-17 08:31:15

Why Barrel Suddenly Gets Swords? ... up to 80% Off

Why Barrel Suddenly Gets Swords? ... up to 80% Off

At the dawn of October 15, the keyword 'barrel' suddenly rose to the top in the Naver real-time search term, attracting the attention of netizens. The news is that the sports brand Barrel will be holding its sixth 2019 'Barrel Day' event starting in 2014, which will be held up to 50% off from October 16th. Barrel Day is the sixth annual customer appreciation promotion. The online mall offers an additional 5% to 30% discount on more than 30 items, including the best product of the barrel, water leggings, as well as a 30-50% discount on the 2019 F / W Urban Life Series. do. In particular, this season's essential item Fleece is also included. Online outlets and offline enters Wangsimni store offer up to 80% discount on carryover products. The 6th '2019 Barrel Day', which is full of abundant discounts, will be held from October 16th to 20th, and will be held at Barrel's official online store from 16th to 18th, and the barrel nationwide offline store from 19th to 20th. . Full details can be found on the official barrel store.

2019-10-17 08:11:13

Celebrity Midnight, Audience Rise

Celebrity Midnight, Audience Rise

The audience rating rose as the SBS entertainment program `` Full Entertainment Night '' announced the historic BTS Saudi Arabia performance on October 15. In the first full-fledged night of the night, BTS's successful performances in Saudi Arabia showed 6.7% of the first full-night entertainment, which was 0.5% higher than the 6.2% of the first-view. It is the highest rating among the viewership ratings of 'Authentic Entertainment Night' in 4 weeks. BTS was honored to perform at the stadium, Saudi Arabia's outdoor concert hall, for the first time as an overseas singer. The Saudi Army mobilized and filled the stadium with 30,000 seats, while local fans wore traditional Islamic costumes but cheered meticulously by memorizing Korean lyrics from BTS.

2019-10-17 07:31:26

More salty tour

More salty tour

What is the hottest index? In the tvN entertainment program `` The Shunnae Tour '', which was broadcast on the 14th, Gagman Kim Joon-ho will challenge the first guest design of `` The Shunnae Tour '' on behalf of Lee Yong-jin, who has delivered the news. As he travels to Chengdu, a UNESCO-selected Asian gourmet city and famous for its Sichuan cuisine, he adds the 'Hot' index as a special evaluation item, and Han Hye-jin, who designed the first day of Chongqing tour, unveils the 'Flex' tour. . Chongqing's various charms are flexibly presented. From the movie's local sensibility alleys to the city, it's a sight to see, from Leedsba Station, where the subway runs through the building, to a massive cable car crossing the Yangtze River, China's longest river, and the Liberation Monument, a landmark and life-shot attraction. Anjemin PD, who is in charge of directing 'The Shunnae Tour', said, “In this trip to Chongqing, Han Hye-jin will show a flexible tour with abundant schedule and hot consumption. The passion to study hard enough not to put notes on the plane heading to Chongqing, and the careful consideration for the members will bring warmth. ”Kim Jun-ho, Sam Hammington and Hong Yun-hwa, who filled the vacancy of Yong-jin, will also provide fun.” Speaking amplified curiosity.

2019-10-17 07:11:13

WINNER to release its 3rd mini cross track list

WINNER to release its 3rd mini cross track list

Title song 'SOSO' Group Winner has released their new album 'CROSS' tracklist. YG Entertainment posted WINNER's third mini album 'CROSS' tracklist poster on its official blog. WINNER participated in composing and composing all songs of 'CROSS' album and expressed their message in music again. Starting with the first track and title song 'SOSO', the song includes 'OMG', 'DRESS UP', 'FLAMENCO', 'WIND' and 'DON'T BE SHY'. The title song 'SOSO' is written by Kang Seung-yoon and composed by Song Min-ho and Lee Seung-hoon. YG producer AiRPLAY worked on composition and arrangement to improve the perfection. We can imagine that SOSO's music is different from the freshness of the album released by the summer season. Lee Seung-hoon and Kang Seung-yoon's solo songs were also included in the tracklist. Lee Seung-hoon's solo song 'FLAMENCO' was written and composed by Kang Wook-jin, and Diggy was co-composed and arranged. 'Wind' is a solo song by Kang Seung Yoon. Kang Seung-yoon also wrote and composed, and Kang Uk-jin diggy HOYAS participated in the composition and arrangement. On the other hand, WINNER will release 'CROSS' sound on October 23rd and will hold a concert (WINNER 'CROSS' TOUR IN SEOUL) at KSPO DOME (Olympic Gymnastics Stadium) on the 26th and 27th of the same month.

2019-10-17 06:31:18

Jung Dong-hwan's appearance is eye-catching…

Jung Dong-hwan's appearance is eye-catching…

? "IU designation" Actor Jung Dong-hwan, Nam Kyung-eup, Bae Hae-sun, Idol and actress Mina, and Pio appeared in KBS2 entertainment program 'Happy Together 4', which was broadcast on the 10th. Drew attention. His acting appearance is surprising to the national MC Yoo Jae-suk. Jung Dong-hwan called himself a short-lived professional actor and explained his death at Hotel DeLuna, The Rising Priestess, Ruby Ring, and Best Yi Sun-shin. He brings a smile told the story convinced him will kill and "drama kills me is good" at the time appeared dream of Maharaja. "IU is saying" gwaenchaneunde rather handusal chayimyeon downed take the same age friends I get along long, "revealed the awkwardness .

2019-10-17 06:11:21

Did you reach the top spot in the 10th with 32 goals?

Did you reach the top spot in the 10th with 32 goals?

On the 13th, JTBC's 17 episodes, “Match together,” recorded an audience rating of 7.8% (based on Nielsen Korea metropolitan paid households), which was the highest rating for the second consecutive week following the 16th episode (5.7%). This is the highest number of all non-terrestrial programs broadcast on the 13th, and the 2049 target audience rate was also 3.2%, ranking first in the standard. The peak audience rating per minute soared to 10.5%, and the elementary school team that FC had to deal with was Shinjeong Elementary, the strongest team in elementary school. In addition to winning four national championships, he was also a strong team, winning four times in the Royal King's War, held nine times. 'All. So far, it was the youngest of the teams that FC had to deal with. After a successful shot, he scored a goalless score, consistently allowing goals even in Kim's super save. What was particularly surprising was the organization of the Shinjeong Elementary School soccer team, which was well organized despite the overwhelming height differences. It was amazing how elementary students showed their promised play in a set-piece situation.

2019-10-17 05:31:16

Jang Sung-gyu teamed up with Jang Dong-min and sold them together ...?

Jang Sung-gyu teamed up with Jang Dong-min and sold them together ...?

Save me Holmes As soon as Jang Sung-gyu appeared in the MBC entertainment 'Save Me, Holmes,' which was broadcast on the 13th, he played an extraordinary talk. In the broadcast, Jang Sung-gyu teamed up with Jang Dong-min to introduce the sale. Jang Dong-min said, "If you want to go home, you have to be very interested." I asked Jang Sung-gyu, "Is you usually interested in a house?" Jang Dong-min told Jang Sung-gyu, “In this program, you should be interested in seeing your home or sale. Are you interested? ” Jang said, “We are preparing to move. Now three families live, and a second one is looking for a family to live with. My wife is diligently selling her feet at this time of recording. ” The duck team first checked out the 290 million won Jeonset house as a house from the drama, and the bok team found a house in the wind tunnel of Ilsan. It was an exceptionally homey staircase. The pleasant structure, as if I was playing the pension, caught the eye.

2019-10-17 05:11:11

Who is Jae-wook Lim, the wedding position?

Who is Jae-wook Lim, the wedding position?

Interest in position Lim Jae-wook (46), famous for the hit song 'Love Without Regret', is pouring. According to the music industry, Lim had a wedding with her non-celebrity girlfriend at a wedding in Incheon on September 19. On the wedding day, colleagues from SBS TV 'The Burning Youth' starring Lim Jae-wook participated in celebration of the new bride. In 1996, he made his debut in the men's two-person position, and was loved for 'regretless love' and 'summer time'. In 1999, he went solo with Ahn Jung-hoon's withdrawal and continued to gain popularity with 'I Love You' and 'Day'. However, after debuting in Japan in 2006, only 10 years after his debut, he had a long break in Korea. After returning to Japan in December 2010, he released his mini-album, 'Wish for Spring' and the single 'Hongdae Street' in six years, and resumed domestic activities. In the process, she appeared in 'Burning Youth' and was pleased with her longtime fans. Currently, he is represented by actors such as Jang Kwang, Kim Jung Hyun, Park Sun Young, and Song Young Jae. Born in 1974 and forty-six years old, Lim Jae-wook, who was preparing for a solo album in the fall of 1995, came from the group 'Pinocchio'. The debut album 'Love Without Regret' was released. The position of the group name is named `` let's do our best to make good music at each position ''. The debut album title song 'Love Without Regret' was loved by the public, especially among female fans. Since his debut, he has been releasing many representative songs.

2019-10-17 04:31:14

Lee Hye-young looks like two meters 'amazing photos'

Lee Hye-young looks like two meters 'amazing photos'

Actor Lee Hye-young told the recent situation. On the 14th, Lee Hye-young released a photo on his Instagram with the article "Arrival at the wedding". Lee Hye-young in the picture is wearing a black dress, posing and looking somewhere. In particular, the appearance of tall at a huge rate is a surprise. On the other hand, Lee Hye-young appeared in the channel A entertainment 'Mackli on the roof'.

2019-10-17 04:11:13