'VIP' Pyoyejin to endure the life of a soil spoon from birth ~?

2019-10-17 08:31:15

SBS 'VIP', which is scheduled to be broadcast on the 28th, is a secret private office melodrama of the VIP team who manages department stores' top 1% VIP customers.

Pyo Ye-jin played the role of the all-in-one lumen of the lumen with the instinct of survival in order to endure his life as a soil spoon from birth.

Onyuri is a character who tries to overcome various obstacles to seize the first opportunity to come to life history.

As a new secretary of Vice Chairman (Park Seo-joon) in 'Why Kim is so,' Pyo Ye-jin, who showed off her popping charm, gives off a calm and rich charm.

Pyo Ye-jin, who finished the filming, said, “It was a work I wanted to do as soon as I saw the script.

I think it's a great luck to be together.

I've been challenging myself because it's a character that I haven't tried before, and I'm working on it with anticipation and tension because I can show you a new face. ”

Happy shooting.

I hope you will watch with a lot of interest. ”The production team said,“ You can see the unique charm that you can't meet so far from the Pyoyejin transformed into an all-glass station. ”

Please watch the glass of the table that expresses the emotional lines delicately. ”