'How to prevent hand and foot disease, how to prevent hand and foot infections?'

'How to prevent hand and foot disease, how to prevent hand and foot infections?'

If you have a fever caused by hand and foot disease, you can use warm water to rinse off your body or cool it with antipyretic medications, or use painkillers such as Tylenol or bulupen to reduce pain in your mouth. If your food intake is greatly reduced, such as being too full, refusing to drink water, or drooling too much, you may spray spray-type painkillers directly into your mouth. Also, if your skin is itchy because of blisters, take antihistamines. Symptoms and symptoms are very unusual and most of them are diagnosed without testing. If you have symptoms of nervous system, pharyngeal secretions, feces, cerebrospinal fluid, etc. are collected and the causative virus is detected through virus culture. Hand and foot are infected by contact or by air, and by direct contact with saliva, saliva, salivary fluids, or feces of the infected person. There are many cases of infection, especially in baby diapers with bowel movements. In addition, it is possible to drink contaminated water or spread in swimming pools. Infants and young children below elementary school and kindergarten are susceptible to infection and are prevalent from summer to autumn. Sometimes adults who are immunodeficiency can also get infected. Wash your hands frequently, share things with an infected child, and be careful about physical contact, coughing, and sneezing. The incubation period is three to seven days. There is no special way, and cleanliness is basic. After infection, the stool may release the virus for weeks to months, and respiratory secretions may show up to 1-3 weeks of infection. Care should be taken because the virus can be secreted even in the absence of symptoms. Infectivity is moderate among infectious diseases than chickenpox or measles.

2019-10-17 03:31:12

Magnesium Food, Nutritional Supplements Improve indigestion Prevent Arrhythmia

Magnesium Food, Nutritional Supplements Improve indigestion Prevent Arrhythmia

Magnesium is effective in constipation, improves indigestion, arrhythmia, prevents hearing damage, helps metabolic syndrome, and helps osteoporosis. Although magnesium may be effective against eye strain, it's good to take magnesium, but don't forget that regular, healthy eating is the best way to improve it. Symptoms of deficiency may include magnesium deficiency when the anxiety becomes extremely severe, the heart beating too fast, or when the breathing is periodically steep for no reason. One of the most abundant foods is kelp. Kelp prevents arteriosclerosis and is rich in potassium, which is effective in the discharge of sodium. Other foods containing magnesium include nuts such as pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds and peanuts, which are known to be rich in magnesium. Dehydration of the eyes and surrounding muscles, fatigue, stress, severe exercise, and caffeine intake. If your symptoms persist for several days, supplement with magnesium supplements. However, overdose may cause diarrhea and abdominal pain, so you should follow the recommended dose of 280mg for men and 35mg for women.

2019-10-17 03:11:12

Say it, Shinji X Kim Jong Min guest appearance

Say it, Shinji X Kim Jong Min guest appearance

On October 15, JTBC's entertainment “Take a Talk” appeared on TV on October 15 as a guest to help Shinji and Kim Jong-min increase their audience ratings. On this day, the “Speak Up” audience rating recorded 1.2% (TNMS, paid subscription), which is the highest rating among the “Speak Up” in a month. 'Let's talk now' is a new concept quiz show where celebrities from the entertainment industry gather together in one place.

2019-10-17 02:31:24

Jimin's sexy instinct is a free dance!

Jimin's sexy instinct is a free dance!

BTS Jimin burned the stage, attracting Saudi Arabian crowds with sexy eyes. At the Riyadh King Park International Stadium in Saudi Arabia, which was successful on the 12th, a local Ami (BTS) fan waved Ami Bam, cheering rod, and sang in Korean throughout the performance. In particular, Jimin's free dance in the 'Burning' stage of the bulletproof Boy Scouts led the crowd to cheer and soon reached the real-time trend of 45 countries including Saudi Arabia. In addition, Arab media 'Selup Arab Big' praised him through his official account, "Sweet Jimin, Beautiful BTS Member." Jimin said in the ending comment, "You guys are really here today. We were so happy with you. I felt so loud that there were so many people supporting us at the end of the day." "Really! So let's not forget today and we will try harder to repay you and make a good show. You and I are really happy to know that it's really a birthday. I really feel more. Really-! Thank you, I love you, "he exclaimed," I love you. "

2019-10-17 02:11:12

Did you reveal your story?

Did you reveal your story?

"Modern Family" In the 33rd episode of MBN 'Modern Family' (planning / production MBN, Director Song Sung-chan), which airs at 11 pm on Friday, 11 days, Park Won-suk met Lim Hyun-sik after a long time, and the actor Kim Ae-kyung's reinforcement was headed home. Because of the eyes around him, 'I'm not a married couple' and Im Hyun-sik's real couple, 'he wrote a story in his Namhae café saying "I'm not an absolute couple." He was a member of MBC's bonds and strongly explained that he was only between senior and senior actors.The meeting was a celebration of the 50th anniversary of MBC's bond talents' debut. Park Won-sook listened to Lim Hyun-sik's song and said, "I didn't know it before, but I've seen a lot of teeth." I missed that, Lim Hyun-sik, "My daughter went to meet you, so she took care of the skin," he stressed that all national aspirations, including children, must be fulfilled.

2019-10-17 01:31:21

'Uterine fibroids, uterine myopathy and causal pain' The basic treatment is surgery to remove the lesion.

'Uterine fibroids, uterine myopathy and causal pain' The basic treatment is surgery to remove the lesion.

There are many ways to treat uterine fibroids. Fundamental treatment involves surgically removing the lesion. Recently, however, the tendency to avoid surgery is increasing, and conservative treatment or drug therapy is often desired. Although the exact cause has not been determined, it is known that most of them occur during childbearing age and become larger during pregnancy and smaller after menopause. Pain in uterine fibroids is less common, but pelvic pain and pain in the pelvis may also be symptoms of fibroids. Pain when pressing the pelvis, pain during intercourse, or dysmenorrhea. Treatment depends on age, obstetric history, family environment, and clinical symptoms. Since the incidence is high and most are asymptomatic, defining the symptoms is not easy. Uterine fibroids are reported more frequently in women with menstrual hyperplasia, pelvic pain, infertility and early miscarriage.

2019-10-17 01:11:10

It makes it penetrate into 'battle trip' ~?

It makes it penetrate into 'battle trip' ~?

In the broadcast, the mother and daughter Park Yeon-soo, along with Song Ji-a, showed the Joo Won Won Kim Da-hyun's Palawan trip. have. Moreover, the background filled with green trees gives a refreshing feeling.The two who enjoyed Palawan's activity courses such as Canopy Walk and ATV did not miss the Mugbang tour. If you have traveled, enjoying the food of the country is the basis and essential to travel. He visited Seafood Restaurant, Palawan Local Restaurant, Palawan Handicraft Beer Restaurant, etc. He also experienced a woodworm society. In anticipation, the two men on board the ATV stopped in the middle of the jungle after a cool and exhilarating rush, saying, "It's the end of the wild."

2019-10-17 00:31:23

World Class Preliminary TOO Members

World Class Preliminary TOO Members

The Mnet entertainment program 'To Be World Klass', which aired on the 11th of the night, depicts the trainees who challenge idols.The members of the pre-TOO show music videos on the Han River, Gwanghwamun, Heliport and Container Park. All of them were specially concerned with their military affairs, so they finished the filming safely. He opened the `` Songsuk's Concern Counseling Center '' to listen to his concerns, and helped them solve their worries based on their experiences, and added realistic advice through telephone connections with current idols Cheongha and AB6IX Lee Dae-hui. I expressed my heartfelt feelings in their first music video, "I creeped out" "I feel fresh when I take my first music video" It focused really well choreographed "led response.

2019-10-17 00:11:24

Song Hye-kyo canceled the event, received sad news from the juniors, and canceled the event

Song Hye-kyo canceled the event, received sad news from the juniors, and canceled the event

Song Hye-kyo and other senior entertainers Song Hye Kyo has come to the inspection. It was done in mourning for Sulley, who was a junior of the cancellation of Song Hye-kyo. Song Hye-kyo's cancellation tells us how shocking Sullley was. Not only Song Hye-kyo, but other fellow senior entertainers are joining. The cancellation was a jewelry brand photo call event. It can be said that it conveyed the feelings of mourning for the juniors. An agency official in charge of the Song Hye-kyo's event also said that the cancellation of the event was done in a mourning manner. If the event was not canceled, it was time to meet Song Hye-kyo on the official table after the divorce.

2019-10-16 23:31:14

Fully Acclaimed and Applauded “Heavenly Voices”

Fully Acclaimed and Applauded “Heavenly Voices”

Park Jung-hyun's busking in Verona, Italy, was broadcasted on JTBC's `` Biggin Gain 3, '' which aired on the 11th. . But when there was no promise when the full version was broadcast, Park Jung-hyun had lucked out before singing, saying, "It's a song that needs to be sung. I knew my sister was good at singing, but she was good enough to be a person. "

2019-10-16 23:11:23

Kim Tae Hee Mom, it 's not confirmed yet after 5 years.

Kim Tae Hee Mom, it 's not confirmed yet after 5 years.

Kim Tae-hee's hello mother drama appearance is a hot topic. Kim Tae-hee's hi-mum drama appearance was reported in My Daily. Kim Tae-hee's hi mother appearance is not confirmed. Tvn side said that Kim Tae-hee is in a similar position. Kim Tae-hee's Hello Mom drama has a ghost story that tells the story of reincarnation. Reincarnation materials such as Hotel DeLuna and Goblin are not unfamiliar genres. Kim Tae-hee's Hi Mom story line is about the appearance of a ghost mom to become a person. Kim Tae Hee's appearance in the movie is becoming a big topic because the best star Kim Tae Hee will appear. Kim Tae Hee If you appear in the drama 'Goodbye Mom', Kim Tae Hee's role is optimistic. Kim Tae Hee If you come back as a mother, it is a return to CRT in five years.

2019-10-16 22:31:12

'Love Catcher 2' Jang Yeon-woo finally selected Kim So-young, and Kim So-young also selected Jang Yeon-woo.

'Love Catcher 2' Jang Yeon-woo finally selected Kim So-young, and Kim So-young also selected Jang Yeon-woo.

? In Mnet 'Love Catcher 2', which aired on the 10th, it is depicted that the male catchers applied for the last date to the female catcher before the final selection. The two opened the box together to identify each other, and Kim So Young shed tears. Jang Yeon-woo asked Kim So-young, saying, “I shouldn't I cry?” The MCs watching it in the studio were in shock. Hong Seok-cheon exclaimed, "I taught you so." Jang Do-yeon and Cheetah were also shocked, crying "too creepy," "inverted." Seeing this, Dean Dean said, “Chan Woo thought of this as a game. I'm here to play. ”Finally, Kim In-wook prepared a sweet cafe date. Kim In-wook handed his homemade coffee and bakery to Kim Ga-bin and asked, "Have you decided?"

2019-10-16 22:11:14

Please tell us about the types of body threats and the correct countermeasures.

Please tell us about the types of body threats and the correct countermeasures.

As smartphones equipped with camera functions and video shooting functions are spreading, video crimes are increasing. In the past, video dissemination crimes mainly consisted of distributing naked photos of naked ex-girlfriends and sex videos, but recently a new video dissemination threat called body camping has become the mainstream. Body Camping is a criminal who steals someone's picture while video chatting with a victim, induces lewd behavior, records it, and steals a contact by encouraging the victim to install an apk file containing malware. Afterwards, it's a crime type that talks about acquaintances based on the recorded video and hacked contacts, and sends a threat message that they need money if they don't want to spread it. Techniques are also evolving, including code hacking laptop webcams and then capturing the private privacy of victims, which requires careful attention. The action of 'Fising Thatcher Café' Thousands of members are now gathering to share their damages and how to deal with them, and they are also aware of the crimes that are arousing the awareness of body camping. Most victims respond to money requests rather than focusing on informing them of damages, so it is better not to respond to money demands. ” It's a threat message, but it's often followed by additional deposit requests, and threat actors are disseminating to recognize that if they don't respond to the deposit, it will lead to video leaks. ” The smartest way to cope is to find an expert and respond quickly "The threats sent by threat actors without deleting the APK file sent to apk file analysis can be quickly responded, some bodybuilding organizations periodically back up the hacked data to respond quickly to the damage caused by leaks You can stop it. ”

2019-10-16 21:31:12

Idol Room's audience ratings rise

Idol Room's audience ratings rise

JTBC Entertainment 'Idol Room' was broadcasted on October 15 in a 10-year period. The audience rating was 0.8% (TNMS, paid subscription), which is less than 1%, but in fact, 'Idol Room' audience rating doubled from last week's 0.4% viewership. In the Seoul metropolitan area, the rise was bigger, up 0.6 percentage points from 0.4% last week to 1.0% on the day. In the idol room, the Super Junior members gave their viewers a smile and fun while showing their full artistic experience.

2019-10-16 21:11:22

'Joo Young-hoon ♥' Lee Yun-mi, are you three moms?

'Joo Young-hoon ♥' Lee Yun-mi, are you three moms?

Proud of beauty for seconds Lee Yun-mi, a broadcaster, boasted good looks. On the 13th, Lee Yun-mi posted a photo of his recent situation through his Instagram. Lee Yun-mi poses in a black man-to-man t-shirt. The beauty is impressive, while I can't believe it's a mother of three. Lee Yoon-mi married three composers Ju Young-hoon in 2006 and raised three daughters.

2019-10-16 20:31:13