Lee Ji-hoon, “my bro and my ...”

Lee Ji-hoon, “my bro and my ...”

Lee Ji Hoon attracted the attention of fans by posting photos on his SNS. On the 11th, Lee Ji-hoon's recent post drew attention with a picture of “my bro and my manager”. In this regard, the fans responded by saying, “It's totally cool.”

2019-10-16 12:31:12

Let's go to the crisis together!

Let's go to the crisis together!

“Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri” On the 13th, the TVN tree drama 'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' crew unveiled the behind-the-scenes filming scene. “The family of Cheongil Electronics will be impressed with the affection and sticky affection for each other even in the midst of the constant crisis.” "Let's see if Lee Seon-sim and his employees awake in the absence of the deputy director and prepare to fight back against the crisis against TM Electronics." After missing parts orders, the factory, which received additional orders from TM Electronics, went into an emergency situation, and employees went out to overcome the crisis. Filming breaks include Kim Eung-soo (Oman Bok) and Baek Ji-won (Choi Yeong-ja). The two men, who had a short but long time, felt the sympathy between the boss and the staff. It adds a sense of unity with honest acting that requires no explanation. Cheongil Electronics employees, who seemed to go back in the past on a time machine, convey pleasant energy. Kim Sang-kyung, Kim Eung-su, Baek Ji-won, and Lee Hwa-ryong (song Yeong-hoon), who are talking about stories, are also intrigued by the appearance of Cheong-il's mascot “Owol-yi”. A shot full of positive energy, even with Park Kyung-hye, who laughed at the deputy and chic Kim Han-ha (Park Kyung-hye Bun), and Kim Jae-hyun, a member of the idol band 'Nflying' who was surprised as an idol star who fell in love with her. You can feel their teamwork on the field. For the revival of CEO Lee Seon-sim and Cheong Il Electronics, whose employees are always in the 0th rank, there is a great expectation that Park Do-joon (Cha Seo-won), who is indispensable, can save the company. Kim Sang-kyung's sweet moment, which touches Cha Seo-won's tie, was also captured.

2019-10-16 12:11:12

Yoo In-young, Gangnam X Sanghwa's wedding certification shot

Yoo In-young, Gangnam X Sanghwa's wedding certification shot "Little groom. Be happy with the beautiful bride"

Actor Yoo In-young celebrated his marriage with Gangnam. Yoo In-young uploaded a photo on Instagram on the 12th with the words, "Little kid. Happy bride." In the released photo, the new bridegroom, Gangnam and Yoo In-young, were captured. Yoo In-young, who is filled with water, attracts attention. Gangnam and Lee Sang-hwa, on the other hand, held their wedding on December 12 at a hotel in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul.

2019-10-16 11:31:13

"What do you do when you play?"

In the MBC entertainment program `` What Do You Play? '', Which was broadcasted on the afternoon of 12th, Yoo Jae-suk was shooting a promotional picture to debut as a trot singer. "I want to get out of my life under this opportunity because I will be unconditionally successful," he added. Yoo Jae-seok said, “I will conquer the earth with a trophy.” He also made viewers laugh. The lyrics are written by Lee Kun-woo, “The first phrase is important. The world that I pursue should write lyrics that everyone can relate to. I think China will be able to enter the market. ”

2019-10-16 11:11:12

YouTuber Bambi Girls begin to pre-order essays 'You have left YouTube for a while'

YouTuber Bambi Girls begin to pre-order essays 'You have left YouTube for a while'

Youtube Bambi Girl's essay book 'You have left YouTube for a while' has begun pre-ordering ahead of its official publication. 'You have left YouTube for a while' is a collection of essays about the emotions you've felt in and out of the psychological counseling center for a year and a half after you left YouTube. In 2017, Bambi Girl, who had been on the path of successful creators with more than 500,000 subscribers, felt more unfortunate than ever. Suddenly quit YouTube with the intention of not living anymore, and had a break of a year and a half. The book contains a lot of emotions that have been hidden behind the screen that anyone would have felt if they had been active as a creator, a life that was loved by some of me, a life that was hated by me, and a creator. Not only that, but the secret feelings about family, love, and relationships that are hidden in the corner of the heart can be as pleasant and frank as a friend. It is a kind of support book that Bambi girls can tell to themselves and to us after we practiced and finally realized how to love me. "The story of Bambi Girl will provide empathy and comfort not only to creators but also to those living in this era," said Eun-ha Kim, CEO of influencer management company, an influencer management company. You will find a way to get it. ” Users who read the pre-order sale news are showing a hot response such as "I'm so curious about the book", "I'll read it", "I'm so excited!" Pre-booking of Bambi Girl's essay book 'I left YouTube for a while' is available through online Kyobo Books, Aladdin, Yes24, and Interpark Books.

2019-10-16 10:31:12

I played an active role as a film music director

I played an active role as a film music director

Singer Jung Jae-hyung and model Jang Yoon-ju joined the new MC in JTBC's entertainment program 'Booseok-seok 1st Row' which aired on the 13th. Jung Jae-hyung, a film music director, selected the music films `` Ones '' and `` Inside Lewin '' based on his major. Singer and composer Yoo Hee-yeol joined as a guest. In the broadcast, Jung Jae-hyeong said, "I'm nervous. It's like I'm home." He added. Director Lee Won-seok said, "Without money, you become reckless." Yoo Hee-yeol said, "We've done that," he said about the video shooting of Toy 'Good People' music video. "I asked him what he was doing and he said that he was a musician and he encouraged me to work hard."

2019-10-16 10:11:13

Melt me, the love of 20 years ago

Melt me, the love of 20 years ago

On the 13th, the tvN drama `` Melting Me Me '' (played by Baek Mi-kyung, director Shin Woo-chul) was broadcasted by Ma Dong-chan (Ji Chang-wook) who confessed to himself as a frozen man in live news. On the air, the red light turned on the relationship between Dong-chan and Ha-young, who carefully tried to resume the love of 20 years ago. This is because Dong-chan learned that Hayoung didn't even find himself when he disappeared. Ha-young said, “Do you know if I lived comfortably even for one day?”, But Dong-chan turned to her as if he had resigned, “Yes, I was wrong.” Ha-young did not give up and encouraged her to eat dinner, but Dong-chan refused to go home early for a while. Whether or not the frozen man Ma Dong-chan will be 32 or 52 years old, Kang Ok-bong and Yoo Ji-min divided the discussion. Kang Ok-bong said, "Only those who think are people," and "Ma Dong-chan is 32 years old."

2019-10-16 09:31:16

King of Mask Singer, Jokbal in tune with personal music ...?

King of Mask Singer, Jokbal in tune with personal music ...?

MBC 'The Masked King,' which aired on the 13th, reveals the results of the first defensive battle of the new king, 'Torn Tears'. In his personal passion, Jogbal gave a unique comic dance to the music, and Kim Gura said, “We should play a little harder”. The four semifinalists who challenged for "torn ripped" also seized the judging team on a huge stage. On the stage of a masked singer who is expected to be a heavyweight singer, the jury was convinced of his identity, saying, "We are creepy or not." Indeed, attention is drawn to whether the identity of the talented masked singer that everyone expected is revealed. Yoon said, “Welcome. I will wait any time. ”

2019-10-16 09:11:14

The masked singer's man ripped two consecutive wins ... Monster's identity is the birth of a great birth

The masked singer's man ripped two consecutive wins ... Monster's identity is the birth of a great birth

Masked singer King Man-ri won the 112th king. In the MBC entertainment program 'Night Night-Masked King,' which aired on the 13th, the king of the kings and the 'Monday' were played with the 112th King's War. According to Nielsen Korea, a ratings research firm, MBC 'The King of Mask Singer', which aired on October 13, recorded 1% 5% and 2% 7.1% in the Seoul Metropolitan Area. Soared to 8%. 'Kang Rang', the king of the face of talented masked singers ahead of the first defensive battle, said, "I am not confident until Ha Hyun-woo's 9 consecutive wins, but this stage will do my best to succeed in the second consecutive win." Showed confidence. The ripped spider's legend ballad `` Forget me '' filled the stage. In the heartbreaking farewell song, the jury said, "The appeal is not a joke." As a result, Man-Rap defeated the mighty rival “Monday Soldiers” and secured his place as King 112. The identity of 'Monday', who screamed the hearts of women's judges and snipered the king, was selected singer No Ji-hoon from the audition program `` Great Birth ''. Bang Si-hyuk, who was a mentor during the Great Birth, said, “BTS is so good that I can see it. Mr. Bang Si-hyuk, I love you. ” The viewers' response was also hot. “I envy you because I'm acquainted with BTS,” “I feel very different from when I auditioned. Please listen to a lot of good songs from now on. ” On the other hand, the singer and composer was the singer and composer, who called the position 'I LOVE YOU' and sang the standing ovation of the judges with a strong voice. Ha Sung-woon, the jury who accurately deduced his identity, said, “You are a fan. I recognized it from the beginning. ” “It's a seven-year stage for singers. I was more nervous, but it was good to be able to finish well. ” The identity of Biscuit, which was praised by experts such as “Singer with a certain color of his own” and “Voice with a deep emotion that reminds me of a cup of soju”, is a protagonist of 'I Love You' It was Yu-na. She is preparing a solo concert in early November of this year, and she is planning to become more active by turning the appearance of 'King of Mask King' as a turning point. Viewers said, “It's been a long time. So much time has passed and my voice remains the same. Luxury Voices like Preservatives ”,“ I think it's great to have been able to keep singing for 30 years. I'm looking forward to seeing the concert in November. ” In addition, the identity of ‘Football’, which showed an explosive singing power and gave a strong sound, was loved by 'news' and became a talented vocal singer Song Ha-ye. "People know my song well," she says. The reason for appearing in 'The King of Mask Singer' is to show my face. ” The stage of eight new masked singers who have succeeded in two consecutive wins, smashing the long-time king Smel and rushing to return him to the manga room, can be seen at MBC 'The King of Mask Singers' at 5 o'clock this Sunday.

2019-10-16 08:31:22

Choi Jung Won won the river hill crying waterfowl ??

Choi Jung Won won the river hill crying waterfowl ??

Immortality Suk Haeng starred in the KBS2 entertainment program `` Singing Undying Masterpieces--Legends the Legendary Song '' (hereinafter referred to as `` Undying Masterpieces ''). The year went on stage. In the middle, Baek Seol-hee was staged as a duet with a live video of Baek Seol-hee.In spite of his busy schedule, he was wearing a glamorous dress and wearing a glamorous dress on the stage of San Francisco. The performance of voice actor Bae Han-sung and singer Cho Beom-jin added to the stage, which gave a more enriched stage. 故 Jeon Young-rok, who appeared on the day as Baek Seol-hee's son and music companion, said, . Thank you. ”Thank you very much for the performance.

2019-10-16 08:11:11

The wife of a culinary expert and myself are masters of the culinary life…

The wife of a culinary expert and myself are masters of the culinary life…

? ‘전인화’ In the MBN entertainment program 'Naturally', which was broadcasted on the 12th, Yujin visited the house of Gurye Hwa, Gurye-dang. Jeon In-hwa and Yoo-jin, who entered the housewife mode, challenged to make hand tofu in a cauldron with their neighbors and grandmothers. Even Yujin, the wife of a culinary expert and myself, a master of culinary life, was the first to have a cauldron hand tofu, and it became ice after a catastrophic disaster.

2019-10-16 07:31:12

"Everybody's Lie" appeared from the start?

On February 12, OCN's new Saturday original `` Everybody's Lie '' (played by Jeon Young-Shin, Won-jung Lee, Production Studio Dragon) was drawn two weeks before the village was moved out, and Detective Cho Tae-sik (Lee Min-ki), who finished a farewell party with his teammates, was drawn. During the play, Cho Tae-sik (Min. Min-gi), a detective of the Greater Criminal Investigation Team, appeared as a heartwarming visual detective and snipered from the start. Capturing a suspicious situation in the accident of lawmaker Kim Seung-cheol (Kim Jong-soo), he is perfect for having the guts and the ability to point her husband Sang-hoon (Lee Joon-hyuk) as a suspect in front of Kim Seo-hee (Lee Yoo-young) who lost his father overnight. Keen to the violent reaction of Kim Seo-Hee's violent reaction, he found a blood trail in Kim Seung-Chul's library, and he raised tensions by surrounding her, saying, “I don't know well, but I can't lie.” On the day of the accident, Kim's call history revealed that he called his son-in-law and his only son, Jeong-hoon Lee (special appearance Lee Joon-hyuk) several times, but he couldn't make a call. The induced reversal moment exploded in many places. While watching CCTV on the road, he noticed that the last person to see Sang-hoon was Kim Seo-hee.At the end of the broadcast, he found a box with a hand that was supposed to be Sang-hoon's hand in Kim Seung-cheol's memorial plaza. I'm wondering if I'm going to go out.

2019-10-16 07:11:14

He came to experience calligraphy as a “fake news” reporter.

He came to experience calligraphy as a “fake news” reporter.

`` Fake News' 'reports the fake news of the workers' real feelings.In Hyungbin's main corner, `` Fake News'', he appeared as a reporter of the Turkish native Alpha Goga, a 37-generation Korean native of Jeonju Al. The audience's attention was gathered by presenting a poem to represent. He came to experience calligraphy as a reporter, and he created a short poem with dazzling calligraphy, giving a cool cider, and drawing applause from the audience for 50 years. The conversation was aroused by the audience. His appearance was contrary to what is known as a natural person who loves animals, and the audience became a sea of ​​laughter.

2019-10-16 06:31:12

Mung bean wars properly lit romance?

Mung bean wars properly lit romance?

On February 13, KBS February's drama “Chosun Rocco-Mungdujeon” revealed the moon night date of Mung-Doo (Jang Dong-yun) and Dong-Ju (Kim So-hyun) that began to be aware of each other. The temperature of the excitement that only two people know is getting hotter, and it is setting fire to the strange romance. The public stills contained picturesque moon-night dates of green beans and copper. Deep nights, unfamiliar feelings flow between the two who face each other on the bridge. As he denies his mind toward green beans, which he is constantly worried about, the appearance of a flurry of Dong-ju, as usual, causes a smile. The bewildered face of mung beans that seemed to have been beaten by such a dongju laughed. In the 9th and 10th episodes broadcast on the 14th, the unpredictable romance of mung bean and dongju is in full swing. The winds of change brought to them by the jealousy of mung beans that witnessed the reunion of Hanyang between Dongju and Yulmu (Gang Tae-o) and the misunderstanding of Dongju toward Mungbean and Madam. The emergence of cherry blossoms (Pak Da-yeon) and Hwang Jang-gun (Lee Moon-sik) who came to Hanyang in search of mung-beans make Mung- bean's dangerous surviving widows more exciting.

2019-10-16 06:11:13

"I quit because of me" Sunggi-dong, my homeroom teacher at Sangmun High School ...

In KBS1's TV with Love, on November 11, Kim Bum Soo announcer appeared to find a high school gift. Kim Beom-su said, “I did not meet with sinful heart. I have a lot of burden in my heart. ”“ I am a pronoun of luck. The university and the broadcasting station also joined the office unluckyly. ”

2019-10-16 05:31:15