Sully's death, shock's death

2019-10-16 04:11:12

Three days have passed since the girl group fx's former member, Sully (real name Choi Jin-ri), was found dead in her home.

According to the Gyeonggi Seongnam Correction Police Station on the 14th, Choi manager discovered that Sully was hiding in the second floor of a rural house on the 2nd floor of Simgok-dong, Jung-gu, Seongnam-si.

Sully's manager was reported to have visited Sully's house after the last call at 6:30 pm the day before, confirming her death and reporting it to the police.

So far, no other criminal allegations have been found, suggesting that Sully has made an extreme choice, and police, who are investigating the cause of his death through on-the-spot inspections, have found a note that does not exist, but is presumed to have been written by his life.

A police official said, "I need to investigate what heart changes have made me the extreme choice, based on the information in this note."

However, the contents of the notes were not disclosed.

The police filed a warrant for autopsy on Thursday.

According to the Gyeonggi Seongnam Correction Police Station, his manager discovered Sully hidden in a rural house in Simgok-dong, Jung-gu, Seongnam-si at 3:21 pm the day before reporting it to the police.

The police believe that Sully made an extreme choice because no other criminal allegations, such as signs of outside intrusion, were found.

However, in order to find out the exact cause of death, he would apply for a warrant for autopsy and request the autopsy to the National Institute of Scientific Investigation.

The agency, SM Entertainment, officially announced Sulley's death at 8 o'clock.

The SM side said, "Sullie has left us. The situation is so unbelievable and bitter."

Voted.

The surviving family said they wanted to hold the funeral privately.

On the afternoon of the 14th, SM Entertainment said, "Sulli's family members who are deeply saddened by sudden viciousness want to have a funeral quietly."

"We are going to do all the funeral procedures, such as vacancy and prosecution, privately to the reporters, and also we do not want the family members to report."

Actor Gu Hye-sun posted on SNS a comment on the death of fellow actor and singer Sully.

After hearing the news of Sully's death on August 14, Gu Hye-sun posted an article on his Instagram that said, "I love you baby well."

I wrote one letter vertically.

Many netizens prayed for the deceased in this short article.

The reason why Ku Hye-sun called Sully “Basy Sully” is explained by the relationship that she made in the SBS drama Seo Dong-yo.

Sulley debuted as a child actor in Seo Dong-yo, which aired in 2005.

Born in 1994 and twenty six years old this year, he debuted in 2005 as an MBC drama `` Seo Dong-yo ''. In 2009, he started his career as an idol singer with SM Entertainment Girl Group f (x), `` NU ABO '',

It was loved by electronic hits such as 'Hot Summer'.