"Everybody's Lie" appeared from the start?

2019-10-16 07:11:14

On February 12, OCN's new Saturday original `` Everybody's Lie '' (played by Jeon Young-Shin, Won-jung Lee, Production Studio Dragon) was drawn two weeks before the village was moved out, and Detective Cho Tae-sik (Lee Min-ki), who finished a farewell party with his teammates, was drawn.

During the play, Cho Tae-sik (Min. Min-gi), a detective of the Greater Criminal Investigation Team, appeared as a heartwarming visual detective and snipered from the start.

Capturing a suspicious situation in the accident of lawmaker Kim Seung-cheol (Kim Jong-soo), he is perfect for having the guts and the ability to point her husband Sang-hoon (Lee Joon-hyuk) as a suspect in front of Kim Seo-hee (Lee Yoo-young) who lost his father overnight.

Keen to the violent reaction of Kim Seo-Hee's violent reaction, he found a blood trail in Kim Seung-Chul's library, and he raised tensions by surrounding her, saying, “I don't know well, but I can't lie.”

On the day of the accident, Kim's call history revealed that he called his son-in-law and his only son, Jeong-hoon Lee (special appearance Lee Joon-hyuk) several times, but he couldn't make a call.

The induced reversal moment exploded in many places.

While watching CCTV on the road, he noticed that the last person to see Sang-hoon was Kim Seo-hee.At the end of the broadcast, he found a box with a hand that was supposed to be Sang-hoon's hand in Kim Seung-cheol's memorial plaza.

I'm wondering if I'm going to go out.