YouTuber Bambi Girls begin to pre-order essays 'You have left YouTube for a while'

2019-10-16 10:31:12

Youtube Bambi Girl's essay book 'You have left YouTube for a while' has begun pre-ordering ahead of its official publication.

'You have left YouTube for a while' is a collection of essays about the emotions you've felt in and out of the psychological counseling center for a year and a half after you left YouTube.

In 2017, Bambi Girl, who had been on the path of successful creators with more than 500,000 subscribers, felt more unfortunate than ever.

Suddenly quit YouTube with the intention of not living anymore, and had a break of a year and a half.

The book contains a lot of emotions that have been hidden behind the screen that anyone would have felt if they had been active as a creator, a life that was loved by some of me, a life that was hated by me, and a creator.

Not only that, but the secret feelings about family, love, and relationships that are hidden in the corner of the heart can be as pleasant and frank as a friend.

It is a kind of support book that Bambi girls can tell to themselves and to us after we practiced and finally realized how to love me.

"The story of Bambi Girl will provide empathy and comfort not only to creators but also to those living in this era," said Eun-ha Kim, CEO of influencer management company, an influencer management company.

You will find a way to get it. ”

Users who read the pre-order sale news are showing a hot response such as "I'm so curious about the book", "I'll read it", "I'm so excited!"

Pre-booking of Bambi Girl's essay book 'I left YouTube for a while' is available through online Kyobo Books, Aladdin, Yes24, and Interpark Books.