I Go…

I Go…

Title song WHY is Hwang Hyun composer and member of Monotree ~ On the 8th, K (Kim Ji-yeon), who released their first mini album 'Over and Over', released the title song 'I Go (I Go)' at Mnet 'M Countdown', which is being broadcast live at 6 pm on the 10th. The solo album begins with a full-fledged album activity.The title song `` WHY '' is a collaboration between Hwang Hyun composer and member MK of Monotree. In the chorus, ATI's relaxed stage manners and the charisma deepened by the expression acting together with the lyrics were released. The sniper tones have been well received by many music fans and made a successful solo debut.

2019-10-15 19:11:15

Death of shock F (x) Sully, who can not see the real news, such as death report in the news of incredible death, I can not see the smile anymore!

Death of shock F (x) Sully, who can not see the real news, such as death report in the news of incredible death, I can not see the smile anymore!

= Yoon Cheong Shin Reporter] Former member Sulley (real name Choi Jin-ri) of the group fx was found dead in his home, and the police began an investigation. According to Gyeonggi Seongnam Correction Police Station, Sully was found dead at 2:21 pm on the 2nd floor of a rural house in Simgok-dong, Jung-gu, Seongnam. Sulley's manager was reported to have visited Sulley's home and confirmed the death and reported it to the police after the last afternoon's last call. The police believe that Sully made an extreme choice because no other crimes were found so far. Born in 1994, Sully, who is twenty-six years old, has been on the cubs of netizens for many unexpected acts such as swearing. have. In October last year, he started his own reality program, 'Truth Store', where he confessed his past. At the time, he explained the process of withdrawal from F-X and confessed that he suffered from extreme popularity and panic disorder. In particular, he was acting as an MC for the JTBC2 entertainment program 'Affliction Night', in which the stars come out and express their heartfelt feelings about the evil. This was also the recording day of the program.

2019-10-15 18:31:12

"Cheonil Electronic Mitsuri" Only a bitter word left ...

'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' shows how Lee Sun-sim (Hye-ri Boon), who became CEO of small and medium-sized business in the end accounting, slumbered and struggled with the staff of Ohjijiol with the help of Yu Jin-wook (Kim Sang-kyung), to reinvigorate the company. Human Office Drama. In her desperate words, Ha Eun-woo (Hyun Bong-sik), the sales manager said, “Oh. I need to know the topic. ” Lee Sun-sim, who died a lot of grass, sent a letter and three pictures with the words, 'You must join Song'. Shocked, Lee Jin-sim said, "Sell the stock and release the collateral right away." Lee Sun-sim said, "It is difficult right now." Lee Jin-sim said, "Is the company closed or destroyed?" Hur Jae-ho played the vicious president 'Ki Hong-chan' and the physicist 'Pil Joo-ju' in SBS's' Hot Blood Priest 'and KBS2's National People!' Unlike the modifier, the film is eye-catching to viewers with a reversal that stimulates their instincts and protects their instincts.

2019-10-15 18:11:12

Luxurious and stylish members have a dark black visual ???

Luxurious and stylish members have a dark black visual ???

`CROSS` YG Entertainment posted the concept image of Winner's members on the official blog at 10:00 AM on the 11th. The mysterious atmosphere created by the decentralization has raised the expectations of Winner's new music and the stories they'll hear. The implications are implied. The four members, each with their own direction and character, gathered to contain the relationship, music and story of WINNER, which is a new intersection. Olympic Gymnasium) will open 'WINNERTOUR IN SEOUL'. The concert was planned differently for both days, with the subtitle 'X' and '+' symbolizing the performance title 'CROSS'.

2019-10-15 17:31:13

Boasting heartwarming charm.

Boasting heartwarming charm.

Joseon Hondam Workshop He is a hot actress as Han Yang's best informer at JTBC's Chosun Hondam Workshop Flower Padang. In the unveiled steel cut, Do-Jun boasted Jihwa (Go Won-Hee) 's heart with constant straight attention, and boasted of the deadly charm that excites Hanyang even when breathing. Do you want to talk? ”,“ Would you like to hold your feet? ”Automatically reminded me of“ footsteps ”and“ footballs ”and made me feel like I was in the magic of Dojun. .

2019-10-15 17:11:15

‘Marietel’ Mukbang Youtuber Tsyang and Ha Seungjin with ramen…

‘Marietel’ Mukbang Youtuber Tsyang and Ha Seungjin with ramen…

On the 11th, 'My Little Television V2' (hereinafter referred to as 'Marietel V2'), Dotty is giving Lee Ji-hye a personalized consulting service. 'Mukbang Youtube' Tsyang and Ha Seungjin went to Kimchi Mukbang with ramen. Lee Ji-hye, who is the subject of 'custom consulting', embarrasss Dotty by exploding the rough 'art talk.' She exploded the unfiltered comment, and Dotti, who was listening to it, laughed with an unexpected "chicken beep." Suddenly, Dotty doesn't have a positive energy. I don't have a chance! "

2019-10-15 16:31:11

I'm staring at the camera

I'm staring at the camera

Seo Ji-hoon recently posted a picture on his Instagram with a heart emoticon. In the released photo, Seo Ji-hoon is looking at the camera by drawing a heart shape on both balls with a mobile phone application. Meanwhile, Seo Ji-hoon appeared in the JTBC drama 'Chosun Padang, Chosun Hondam Works'.

2019-10-15 16:11:13

(Fx) Sully death decorated with real-time search, death news incredible!

(Fx) Sully death decorated with real-time search, death news incredible!

As the sad news of former member Sulley (real name Choi Jin-ri) of girl group F (x) was heard, she was ranked first in real-time search terms. Many netizens are shocked by the sudden death of Sulli, and about 10 search terms about Sulli, such as 'Sulli Affliction', 'Sully Family' and 'Sully Instagram,' are emerging as key keywords. On the other hand, according to the Seongnam Correction Police Station on the 14th, Choi manager discovered that Sully was hidden on the second floor of a rural house on the 2nd floor of Simgok-dong, Jung-gu, Seongnam-si. Sulley's manager was reported to have visited Sulley's home and confirmed the death and reported it to the police after the last afternoon's last call. The police believe that Sully made an extreme choice because no other crimes were found so far.

2019-10-15 15:31:12

Have you captured your first appearance?

Have you captured your first appearance?

`VIP` SBS's new Wolhwa drama 'VIP', which was first broadcast on the 28th, is a private `` private office melo '' drama of VIP team members who manage the top 1% VIP customers of department stores. Shin Jae-ha was caught in the center of the office. In the play, Ma Sang-woo suffers mental collapse after taking on urgent and difficult tasks within the VIP team. Ma Sang-woo gathers his hands together semi-automatically in front of his bosses, while he is struggling to open his laptop to listen to his boss's words. Moreover, unlike the bosses who work in an uncomfortable way, they are looking like their soul is missing in the middle of the office. Expectations of what Ma Sang-woo's behavior, which shows the early life of a professional worker, are gathering attention. Song Mina attends the Parents' Meeting in Burya Burya during the weekend without any rest. Delicate and detailed acting power, the image of the previous work shows an act that has changed 180 degrees, which is not found. Please look forward to it. ”

2019-10-15 15:11:13

A photo of Lee Ji Hye

A photo of Lee Ji Hye

On the 10th, MBC FM4U 'Afternoon Discovery Lee Ji-hye' official Instagram said, "I'm busy shopdy today without time to eat. "A photo came up with the words". In the released photo, Lee Ji-hye is eating cup ramen at the radio studio. Meanwhile, Lee Ji-hye married in 2017 and has a daughter.

2019-10-15 14:31:13

Gangnam ♡ I'm loved by couples

Gangnam ♡ I'm loved by couples

Two-week frostbite dream 2 Best 1-minute viewer ratings occupy Kangnam ♡ Lee Sang-hwa couples have been loved by viewers for the second consecutive week, SBS 'Songsang Dream 2' is the top 1-minute viewer ratings. On October 14, when Lee Sang-hwa appeared in front of Gangnam while wearing a wedding dress in a wedding shop, the audience rating rose to 9.4% (TNMS, nationwide). With the popularity of Gangnam Lee Sang-hwa's popularity, the average audience rating of the 2nd part of 'Dongsang Dream 2' where these stories were mainly broadcast was 8.7%, which was higher than the 1st part rating of `` Dongsang Dream 2 '' and 7.6% of the 3 parts. In addition, Part 2 of 'Song-dream Dream 2' was also ranked No. 1 in the same time period with the increase of viewership.

2019-10-15 14:11:14

"New Psalm Restaurant" table sitting side by side!

‘Shinsang launching hen restaurant’ unveiled six “taste.jal” eggs that challenged the convenience store new menu. Lee Kyung-gyu, Lee Young-ja, Jung Hye-young, Kim Na-young, Jung Il-woo, Jin Se-yeon. Celebrities of the six major gourmet stars gathered interest and expectation of what recipes to show, and what kind of foods they will be showing. Focus. The six “stars, stars, eggs” stars in the poster are sitting side by side. The smiles of the six-star stars feel as if they are starting to eat delicious foods soon.

2019-10-15 13:31:12

Representative Park Ju-seon “Prepared to purchase North Korean refugee companies' products, enforcement decree and made zero cases for 19 years”

Representative Park Ju-seon “Prepared to purchase North Korean refugee companies' products, enforcement decree and made zero cases for 19 years”

After sending public relations memorandums to SMEs and cities and provinces in 2017, there were no official letters sent for two years, and even after 19 years of decree, the Ministry of Unification made a priority to purchase products made by businesses employing North Korean defectors. It turns out that they didn't buy the product. Article 17-5 of the current Act on the Protection and Settlement Support of North Korean Defectors stipulates that the Ministry of Unification shall endeavor to prioritize the products of exemplary employers who employ North Korean defectors. The Decree of Article 35-5 of the Enforcement Decree of the Act defines employers who employ an average of five or more North Korean defectors annually as' model employers'.As a part of the policy in December 1999, as part of a policy to encourage North Koreans to settle in Korea, Was first introduced. However, according to the data submitted by the Ministry of Unification, Park Joo-sun, a member of the National Assembly's Foreign Affairs and Transport Committee, on the 15th, there has been no single product for North Korean refugees that the Ministry of Unification preferentially purchased. In addition, the Ministry of Unification had actively requested public relations by sending a notification in October 17 that the support of priority purchase of North Korean defector products could be activated to the President of the Small and Medium Business Center and national cities and provinces. Did. As of end-December 2018, there were 14 exemplary employers who preferred to purchase more than five North Korean defectors. The Ministry of Unification, however, did not buy their products. The Ministry of Unification said that the products of these companies were not the priority purchase items, but "the items that can be purchased first are consumables such as office supplies and toilet paper, while the target companies produced products such as synthetic rubber, blinds, elevators, and textile products." . It is a difficult item to buy because it did not buy first. Rep. Park said, “Even though the government eased the requirement last year because of the strict requirements of the priority purchase system, North Korean defector companies still dealing with consumables such as office supplies and toilet paper that can be preferentially purchased by the Ministry of Unification "There is only one place, and the system itself is not well known," he said. "In the future, the Ministry of Unification must promote North Korean defector employment companies with minimum requirements and actively promote the priority purchase system."

2019-10-15 13:11:13

Are you surprised at the class?

Are you surprised at the class?

'My Ugly Cub` Yu Se-yoon invited Kim Jong-guk to his mother's house in return for the laughter he gave at the Turbo and UV's collaboration group 'Tub' music video on the 13th. Finally, I was amazed by Seyun's extraordinary 'collection class', which cherished and cherished nothing less than the salty soup that licked the tomato peel. Yoo Se-yoon, who made Kim Jong-kook upset many times with “Kim Jong-guk courageous training,” made a special offer to his mother and made everyone's mouth open. The mother-in-law training that joined Yu Se-yun's mother drove Kim Jong-guk's soul away. Seyun and finally, Ansook Chemie, who could not dry, continued at the dining table. Seyun's mother was sandwiched between Seyun and the end of the breath-taking dining scene, creating a sense of tension.

2019-10-15 12:31:15

Especially after Jiseok's mission challenge ???

Especially after Jiseok's mission challenge ???

Running Man On the 13th, `` Running Man, '' a mission to find props directly, was held. In particular, after Ji Seok-jin's mission challenge, Yoo Jae-seok jumped faster than anyone and packed a toy accessory for his daughter. It showed the appearance of the arm. "Running Man," an all-location filming in Anyang, Gyeonggi-do, airs at 5 pm on the day.

2019-10-15 12:11:14