Human Theater, the first couple who went to Udo outing for a small fight, can they be happy again?

2019-10-15 07:11:12

All lovers believe in happiness and do not doubt and become married couples, but from that moment on they will bear the weight of life.

Han Kyung-min (40) and Park Ji-yeon (42) are the reasons for their hardship.

Kyung-min, who drove a moving truck to Jeju port in the early morning after typhoon forecast, moved a month ago with his family from Gurye, Jeollanam-do.

In the new house in Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo-si, traditional houses and native scenery of Jeju do admire, but it is too small and inconvenient for his wife and his brother and seven to live together.

The reason why Kyung-min and his wife, who lived in Gurye with their parents at large fruit farms, suddenly came to Jeju-do, where there is no connection or foundation, is 'to keep their homes and live happily'.

The couple they met while on a working holiday on an Australian farm ... Lee, who fell in love with Kyung-min at the first sight, made a couple and a child.

After working, traveling and living freely, Ji-Lee believed in love and followed Kyung-min to Gurye, his husband's hometown.

And he lived for 14 years as a wife of a farmer and a mother of seven siblings under the shadow of his parents-in-law who made a big fruit farm.

'The two lived happily ever after ...'

I wish I had lived like a fairy tale, but love had no strength to bear the weight of life.

Kyungmin was happy and impatient when he saw his seven brothers and sisters growing.

As a result, he hung on farming, leaving housework and childcare to his wife.

In the strange Guryi, Ji-Li was tired of raising children and raising children.

As life became richer, love became poor.

This spring, the conflict between them reached an extreme level and went right before the divorce.

At the last minute, however, Kyung-min and Ji-ji decided to keep their home instead of parting.

I decided to leave my hand and find happiness.

I came to Jeju as the last way to protect my family and love.

Without the support of their parents, full of inconvenient things in a small house, the couple is looking for a little happiness.

Watch the two of them settle in Jeju and think about the happiness of the family.

* Part 1 plot (October 14 broadcast)

Jeju port in the early morning with rain.

Han Kyung-min, who moves to Jeju Island with a moving truck, drives somewhere busy.

The place where he arrived and unloaded was a foolish feast village where native scenery admired.

This is a new home for Kyung-min and his seven siblings who moved to Jeju from Gurye, Jeollanam-do about a month ago.

* Part 2 plot (October 15 broadcast)

A couple who had a small fight in Udo's outing for the first time.

However, the couple's fight is said to be watering with a knife, or in a returning car, they quickly release their feelings and recover.

The next day, Kyung Min is busy preparing to go out early in the morning!

This is to help the hand where the neighbors are sowing.

That evening, Mr. Kyung-min and his family returned to their hometown to prepare for their visit.

In fact, Kyungmin is a veteran farmer who has been farming in Gurye, Jeollanam-do for 14 years!

Mr. Kyung-min, who was diligent and had good farming skills, had a complicated life.

Broadcast Date: October 14 (Mon) ~ October 18 (Fri), 2019

7:50 am to 8:25 am

Broadcast Media: KBS1-TV