Looking down at "Eurachacha Mansuro", ready for the season ???

2019-10-15 01:11:13

Chelsea Rovers meets an unexpected soldier on their first step into the 12th league, where owners Kim Soo-ro, Park Moon-sung and Lucky arrive in London for a season-ready meeting overlooking the River Thames at a 200-year-old pub where Hemingway was a regular.

did.

With so many players competing for the Chelsea Rovers Trial, Bodzin headed to the night training field with bright prospects, hoping for the New Face and hopes for league promotions.

Sports commentator Park Moon-sung said, “It is likely that we will go to the fourth quarter league.” “The competition structure inside is likely to be a good stimulus and motivation.

I'm very curious about who will be the eleven during the opening game. ”Bodjin looked forward to the newly recruited player and went to the training field in full swing.

Among them, there was an instant mini game between OB players who wanted to keep their first place and YB players who wanted to prove their skills.

Lee Si-young said, “I seem to have a strong will to show anything,” and I was curious about how he expressed his expectations in the club's changed atmosphere.

"I'm shaking between Ilya and Juan."

After all, jealousy Kim Soo-ro suddenly exploded.