Published a picture with the text ‘서현’ u

Published a picture with the text ‘서현’ u

Singer Seohyun revealed her daily life. On October 10, Girls' Generation Seohyun posted a photo with the words "For u" through his Instagram. Seohyun is in a blue top and jeans posing. In particular, the color of the clothes that are in contrast to the red flowers attract attention.

2019-10-14 13:11:12

Kim Hanna, unveiled on SNS on the 7th and communicate with fans…

Kim Hanna, unveiled on SNS on the 7th and communicate with fans…

Kim Hanna communicates with her fans through Instagram. In the last seven days, Kim Han-na on her Instagram. At the end of the 9th, the first hitter Park Byung-ho appeared, but I felt like I was going to hit a home run. I thought it was a reality. I was thrilled by the foresight of my foresight. Our cheering party will also support with all our hearts. ” Fans who saw it showed various reactions by leaving comments such as “Wolbo Cheerleader ㅎㅎㅎ”, “Let's win today !!”, “You're always fanciful”, “You think like me” and “Let's win”.

2019-10-14 12:31:12

Strange colors in black often felt from beautiful sayings

Strange colors in black often felt from beautiful sayings

On the 10th at 6 pm, the eighth studio album 'COLORS IN BLACK' (Currence in Black) of Nell (Kim Jong-wan, Lee Jae-kyung, Lee Jung-hoon, Jung Jae-won) was unveiled through various music sites. 'Collus in Black' is a new album released by Nell in about one year after the acoustic album 'I wish you happy' released in November last year, and it is a regular album released in three years. Consisted of. In addition, Clichy, who sings a cliché-like parting process, `` Ilbo-Obo, '' when it's hard to get out of obsession with something bad. , 'All This Fxxking Time', where life becomes impoverished, and 'Mu Hong', which talks about feelings of pleasure and sorrow at the same time that we know what we know but pretend to know Was placed in the first half. 'Muhong', which contains strange sadness that is often felt from beautiful things, 'Slow Motion', which I hope not be as painful as the painful moment arrives, or 'A to Z', which sings a sensational feeling regardless of reason. There are nine tracks, including 'Love It When It Rains' that dust accumulates in a closed heart, and 'Dream Dreaming' of a message that dreams even in the real world.

2019-10-14 12:11:10

New Release Psalm 9:45 pm

New Release Psalm 9:45 pm

KBS 2TV's new entertainment program 'Shinsang Launched Pyeon' is an open-ended menu featuring six stars from the entertainment industry. This is a new concept convenience store new survival program. The 'New Release Hen Food Restaurant' was confirmed by entertainment masters Lee Kyung-kyu, Lee Young-ja and Hallyu star Jung Il-woo. On the other hand, 'New Sangheon edition' is scheduled for the first broadcast at 9:45 pm on the 25th.

2019-10-14 11:31:13

Big success with licorice ???

Big success with licorice ???

“Lee Bong Ryeon” Sijes Entertainment said on the 11th, “Lee Bong-ryun and today's senior actress Lee Kyu-Hye and the couple. They will make a pledge at the gathering of the family and announce the beginning of the couple. In the future, I would like to thank you for your support and congratulations. ”Actor Lee Bong-ryun debuted in 2005 with the musical“ Five Drawings of Love, ”leaving a short but intense presence across the theater stage and CRT screen. In this year's film `` Birthday '', he embodied another family character with Jung Il (Sul Kyung-gu) and Sun-nam (Jeon Do-yeon) who lost their son as Jung Sook, and successfully made a successful hit with 10 million viewers. In 'Exit', he appeared as the third sister of the protagonist Yongnam (Cho Jung-seok) and played an active part as a licorice of the drama.

2019-10-14 11:11:14

On the other hand, Lee was a drunk investigator at that time.

On the other hand, Lee was a drunk investigator at that time.

On October 10, the OCN tree drama `` Running Inspector '' does not hesitate to solve the case. Is requested to find out the fact that the incident has been manipulated by the military and meets with the government's father, Jeong-Pyo Jung, who was a permanent soldier due to the operation of the wooden mines. 'Taser Gun Death' on the 5-6 episode of 'The Running Investigator' heard desperately in despair when the police officer, the true officer of the case he was suspiciously investigating, made an extreme choice in the guilt of his death. Falling and falling down, creating an empty eye, raising the attraction of the drama, was popular. The truth was revealed did not seek choebyeongjang. It shocked viewers that it was revealed that he was the one who informed his father's father about manipulation of the case on a public phone. Lee, who confessed all the truth, shook his head, shed tears of guilt, and walked away with a daunting look. Deep in thought, he called Choi, who had lost his leg in an accident, apologized in a heavy voice and said, "I'm sorry," and attempted suicide based on Choi's testimony. The control overloaded the platoons. He was responsible for his duty to his captor, Choi Do-sik, and he heard that the so-called conflict was triggered by Choi, and that he had acted harshly on him. The intriguing and realistic humor balanced the content that could be too heavy. This is becoming the exclusive patent act of Choi Hoe-hwa, which reduces the burden on viewers.

2019-10-14 10:31:11

Published via the Heart Signal Heart Signal Facebook page

Published via the Heart Signal Heart Signal Facebook page

On August 8, Channel A reported that 'Heart Signal Season 3' will begin production early next year. 'Heart Signal' is a reality program where celebrity prediction teams infer the psychology of young men and women who have moved to Signal House and ride on a thumb. Meanwhile, the official announcement of signal house tenants for Heart Signal Season 3 was released on the Heart Signal Facebook page starting at 6 pm on the 10th.

2019-10-14 10:11:12

Report on the KBS after storm and the investigation of Chung Kyung-Shim

Report on the KBS after storm and the investigation of Chung Kyung-Shim

At Kim U-jun's News Factory, Ryu Mil-hee, Jang Yong-jin (Director of Legal Affairs Team), Ji-yeol Yang, Kim Nam-guk, Attorney Shin-sik (Head of Legal Support Group, Financial Justice Coalition) ) And interviews are conducted. Today's (twelve days) tbs traffic broadcasting radio 'Kim U-jun's news factory' Today's contents are as follows. In the first part, reporter Ryu, Mi-hee (tbs news agency) talks about 'the morning news you need to know'. In the second plant of Interview, Jang Yong-jin (Head of the Legal Affairs Team) and Yang Ji-yeol attorney. Attorney Kim Nam-kuk and lawyer Shin-shik Kim (Director of Legal Affairs for Financial Justice) talk about the subject of 'internal controversial KBS after storm & Chung Kyung-Sim investigation.' In Part 3, “The Wilder's Unaper,” Representative Woo Sang-ho (the French Democratic Party) will talk about the prospect of fast-tracking in late October. In Part 4, “Interview 3rd Factory,” Reporter Yoon Geun-hyuk (OmyNews) will send out a staff member to the Superintendent's election camp. Meanwhile, the tbs traffic broadcasting radio 'Kim U-jun's news factory' is broadcast from 7: 6 am to 9 pm on weekdays.

2019-10-14 09:31:11

Focus your attention on the “VIP” status ???

Focus your attention on the “VIP” status ???

SBS's new Wolhwa drama `` VIP '', which is scheduled to be broadcast on the 28th, is a secret `` private office melo '' drama of the VIP team who manages department stores' top 1% VIP customers. In this regard, Kwak Sun-young is focusing his attention on the `` Gogun Struggling Working Mom, '' which runs even `` Cha An Hwanbok. '' In this play, Song Mina attends a parent conference in Burya Burya without stopping even on weekends. Mina, who ran out of the house at once, arrives at the meeting place, looks at the room mirror, trims the clothes, and enters the cafe. Sit among the parents who arrive and gather first, avoiding what kind of work they will be doing, while watching the call from the heart while watching the call. The production team said, “If you are a worker who wanted to be recognized for your work as well as your working mom, you will sympathize with the song or the character in the play.” , Shows a 180 degree change in smoke. Please look forward to it. ” The scene where Kwak Sun-young was transformed into a 200% walking mom character was held in a cafe in a park in Gimpo, Gyeonggi-do in May.

2019-10-14 09:11:12

From the techno to charismatic smoke

From the techno to charismatic smoke

On the 13th, SBS `` Ugly Wooling '' appeared as a new bride, Lee Jung-hyun. She boasted a story flower, and her marriage story was full of reversals. Lee Jung-hyun reveals anecdotes where her husband was verified (?) By close actresses such as Ko So-young, Son Ye-jin, and Gong Hyo-jin before marriage, as well as a surprise confession that she decided to get married thanks to Kwon Sang-woo! Lee Jung-hyun's marriage behind his three-year-old husband can be found on this broadcast.

2019-10-14 08:31:11

‘유소영’ mirror taking a selfie

‘유소영’ mirror taking a selfie

Yoo posted a photo on his Instagram on the 9th with the phrase, "I'm not good at golf but it's so fun and I love to see nature." In the shared photo, Yoo So-young is wearing a golf suit and taking a mirror selfie. Netizens commented "The ratio is awesome" and "Golf Goddess".

2019-10-14 08:11:14

‘O In Hye’ posted a picture with the phrase Where are you going?

‘O In Hye’ posted a picture with the phrase Where are you going?

Actor Oh In-hye made a recent announcement. Oh In-hye posted a photo on his Instagram with the phrase "Where are you going to wear pajamas?" Oh In-hye in her shared photo drove in her pajamas. Oh In-Hye's eyes are attracted to her while driving on an ambitious night.

2019-10-14 07:31:13

Suddenly in a bag ??

Suddenly in a bag ??

Running investigator On October 10, the ocn tree drama `` Running Investigator, '' reveals the entire story of the ship's mine case and announced that the Defense Minister Kim, Bu-cheol (Lee Management) acknowledges the media's brutality. In the eighth broadcast, Lee suddenly disappeared from the troops. I went to the karaoke run by Jung Il Byung's father. Sorry. Everything happened because of me on the day of the accident. ” What happened in the unit on the day of the explosion was revealed. Lee intentionally put an unfriendly Choi Byeongjang on the night operation. At this time, Jung Il Byeong blasted a grenade on his own when he was harshly acted by Choi Byeongjang. Yoonseo visited the Armed Forces Hospital and asked Captain Choi Doo-sik, who was injured by the mine explosion. Seizure with abusive language confirmed that this so-called did not save Choi. Human Rights Commissioner Yoon Seo (Lee Yo-won), Hong Tae (Choi Wha-hwa), Ji Hoon (Kim Ju-young), and Dal-sook (Lee Joo-woo) went to the Army 16th Division to investigate the incident. At the same time, Lee Sung-woo (Lee Jong-hwa) 's father and corps leader (Chun No-min) came to the government ship and told him to cancel the complaint by the Human Rights Commission.

2019-10-14 07:11:11

Battle Trip, the two teams are the same destination

Battle Trip, the two teams are the same destination

Park Yeon-soo, Song Ji-a's mother and actress Go Ju-won, and Kim Da-hyun will appear as a travel designer in the battle trip, KBS 2TV's original travel design entertainment, broadcasted on the 12th. The two teams are looking for the same destination, Palawan, and this week's broadcast shows South and South Chemi's Palawan Go Joo-won and Kim Da-hyun's trip to Palawan. Prior to the launch of a full-fledged travel, Koo Ju-won and Kim Da-hyun said, “Our trip is optimized for traveling with friends. In addition, the cost was more than twice as high as that of Park Yeon-soo and Song Gia, and the expectation is rising. On the other hand, Joo-won said that he was learning scuba diving, and he picked it as a bucket list for Palawan trip. Go Ju Won failed to experience scuba diving due to unexpected bad weather. However, he is not convinced of this and is said to have re-challenged the next day, raising the question of whether he could succeed in realizing the bucket list. Go Ju-won and Kim Da-hyun caught the eye with the wild and active Palawan traveler of all time. The marine sports in the pristine waters of Palawan, the last paradise in the Philippines, as well as the sight of two people enjoying nature while crossing the land and sky. Song Gia is going to see Joo-won and Kim Da-hyun's travels. That's it! ”He poured out envy and laughed.

2019-10-14 06:31:13

'Salim men' parents eventually visited the concert hall.

'Salim men' parents eventually visited the concert hall.

My parents, who were curious about their girlfriend Kim Seung-hyun met, finally went to the concert hall. Parents and sister-in-law who came to the waiting room after the performance said that Oh Jung-yeon is the girlfriend of the performers. Kim Seung-hyun, who was not speaking properly, asked if she was meeting with Kim Seung-hyun and replied firmly that it was not Oh Jung-yeon. Kim Seung-hyun said, "I actually meet someone." In a different atmosphere, my parents tried to find out who exactly they were, and Kim Seung-hyun said, "I'm not a celebrity." On the other hand, Kim Seung-hyun confessed his devotion through a personal interview that "we are meeting seriously and carefully."

2019-10-14 06:11:14