Authentic Entertainment Midnight Midnight New Corner Please tell me the playlist of Knuckledner

Authentic Entertainment Midnight Midnight New Corner Please tell me the playlist of Knuckledner

SBS 'full-fledged entertainment midnight' (hereinafter 'midnight'), which was broadcast on the 8th, contains the image of Akmu who returned to the new song. 'Midnight,' the new corner 'Nipples (tell me your playlist)' host, MUSIC, welcomed Akmu Chan-Hyuk and Soohyun in battle. Lee Jung-hyun said, “I almost did the concept.” After the first broadcast, the company's boss said, “I was ruined. After gaining popularity, "the company allowed me freely," he smiled. Lee Chan-hyuk said about the new song, "musical taste has changed a lot." Lee Chan-hyuk said, "I heard a lot of classics this time." "It changes space, even if it can be boring."

2019-10-13 21:31:38

I thanked my husband for the purchase of Lee Soo-ji.

I thanked my husband for the purchase of Lee Soo-ji.

Lee Soo-ji shared sweet daily life. Gagwoman Lee Soo-ji posted a photo on his Instagram with the phrase, "Thank you to King Sejong for making the beef called beef and eggplant. The photo shows Lee Soo-ji posing in a cute restaurant. After the marriage, the beauty of the prettier eyes caught the eye.

2019-10-13 21:11:14

'Wife's taste' I bought the ingredients necessary for cooking with meticulous purchasing power.

'Wife's taste' I bought the ingredients necessary for cooking with meticulous purchasing power.

On August 8, TV Chosun 'Taste of Wife, Nothing in the World', the performers conveyed beneficial information such as farmers, Chinese harvest, and mental health. Chinese mom, who went to the market early in the morning to prepare for breakfast, bought the ingredients necessary for cooking with meticulous purchasing power from the leek to the bread. The Chinese mama had breakfast in the form of an unprecedented force of cutting a knife into a bowl, but the Chinese papa had a hearty meal from the morning and simply enjoyed bread and coffee, contrasting with the Chinese mama, who was eating well. . China's Papa, who had to harvest a 100,000-pyeong corn field in Harbin, headed for the field with 20 harvest warriors in a big way declaring a bonus. That night, my Chinese parents got tired of playing in the hot springs and playing in the water.

2019-10-13 20:31:13

Probiotics Prebiotics, Probiotics Efficacy, What Are the Best Prebiotics?

Probiotics Prebiotics, Probiotics Efficacy, What Are the Best Prebiotics?

Interested in prebiotics and probiotics, which are known to be good for intestinal health, was raised in search terms on October 13th. Nutrients that feed beneficial bacteria are called prebiotics. The best prebiotics are indigestible carbohydrates, fructooligosaccharides. If eaten steadily, beneficial bacteria multiply well. Prebiotics are intestinal lactic acid bacteria that promote intestinal health and immunity, and are known to be effective in dieting by increasing intestinal beneficial bacteria and suppressing harmful bacteria activity. It can be easily taken as a commercially available powder, but excessive intake can cause gas increase, bloating, and diarrhea. It's a good idea to eat 1 to 2 teaspoons per day. Prebiotics are the generic term for dietary fibers that nourish and feed microbes such as probiotics. In other words, it is an energy source for probiotics to grow. Depending on the presence or absence of this energy source, the growth rate of probiotics varies by nearly six times. Prebiotics are always scarce due to aging, antibiotics and stress. Ingesting lactic acid bacteria in general, the most intake is due to gastric acid, bile, etc. during the intestine is good to take it together. It is rich in fermented foods such as kimchi, cheese, yakult, and miso, as well as pork, chicory, and yacon. Probiotics means `` living bacteria that contribute to good health, '' increasing the number of beneficial bacteria and reducing the number of harmful bacteria. Plain yogurt is a typical probiotic food. Lactic acid bacteria in yogurt are killed quickly by stomach acid, so it is better to eat after meals or after meals that are less affected by stomach acid than at one time. Some people say that refrigeration of yogurt kills about 70% of the lactic acid bacteria. If you choose a product that contains a lot of lactic acid bacteria, even if it is stored in the cold can be somewhat effective. Kimchi, Doenjang and Cheonggukjang also contain probiotics. Lactobacillus of kimchi is the most when it is about 8 days after soaking kimchi. Soybean paste and Cheonggukjang stew should be boiled within 10 minutes to preserve Bacillus bacteria. Recently, Synbiotics products that can take both probiotics and prebiotics are available. Fructooligosaccharides are added to the lactic acid bacteria beverage. Foods that are good for your gut are considered good foods that can help you grow more beneficial bacteria. Microbiome, a compound word of microbe and biome, means 'microorganisms that form an ecosystem within the body'. It is known to be 100 times more than cells in the body, and there are thousands of bacteria and microbiomes in the skin, which are called skin microbiomes. In healthy skin, beneficial bacteria (probiotics) are widely distributed. Aged skin has more harmful bacteria causing skin problems than healthy skin. When more harmful bacteria are in the skin, the diversity of microbiomes is compromised, resulting in an imbalance between probiotics and harmful bacteria. Probiotics protect the skin from harmful bacteria, while prebiotics serve as a food aid in the proliferation of probiotics. The beauty industry is rolling out new products that contain both probiotics and prebiotics. The flagship product is Dr.Jart's Vital Hydra Solution Biom Essence using microbiome technology. This product ranked first in the H & B Store Olive Young Essence this summer. Moisture Biome is a complex of Zart Biomem ™, Prebiotics and Postbiotics (microbial metabolites) that helps to create a healthy skin moisture environment to help clear and clear skin. In particular, it applied the anti-aging microbiome technology developed by Cosmax, the world's first cosmetics manufacturer (ODM) manufacturer. Most of the probiotics cosmetics in Korea use intestinal lactic acid bacteria or milk lactic acid bacteria, but this product uses `` Strain CX '' derived from the skin. Instrain CX was found, which inhibits artificial cellular aging and helps activate skin benefit bacteria.

2019-10-13 20:11:26

Posing in ‘서현’

Posing in ‘서현’

Actress Seohyun boasted a neat beauty. Seohyun posted a photo on his Instagram on the 9th with the words "Have a happy day." Seohyun poses in a white top with a skirt. His youthful appearance adds a neat charm.

2019-10-13 19:31:12

There is Yeojin-gu wearing 'yeojin-gu' knit

There is Yeojin-gu wearing 'yeojin-gu' knit

Actress Yeo Jin-gu showed off her warm visuals. In the photo is Yeojin-gu wearing a yellow knit. Yeojin-gu smiled brightly at the camera. Yeo Jin-gu's wide shoulder line and innocent smile caught the eye. Fans who saw the pictures commented "Yellow looks so good", "Simpsons as soon as I see the picture", "Real handsome."

2019-10-13 19:11:24

What is Gangnam shared kitchen introduced in the 3rd documentary?

What is Gangnam shared kitchen introduced in the 3rd documentary?

There is a growing interest in Gangnam shared kitchen. KBS 'Documentary 3 Days', which was recently broadcast, introduced 72 hours of shared kitchens in Gangnam. Gangnam shared kitchen was created by the delivery culture, and there are only 10 kitchens side by side without a table or chair. Ten restaurants with different menus are gathered in one place as if they were in a food court. The difference from a regular restaurant is that it is a delivery restaurant where customers cannot see it. Kim Kyu-tae, who sells bag stew at Gangnam shared kitchen, said, “If you run a general store, it may be expensive and you may not be able to serve food without it. But if you offer a place and only a few percent of the sales, I can work. ” The shared kitchen introduced in the broadcast means, as the name implies, the use of kitchen facilities by many people. A shared kitchen is a platform that allows you to share your kitchen and help you eat out in a new way. By using such a shared kitchen platform, the cost of starting a business in the Gangnam region can be lowered from 100 million won to 2 million won, which makes the shared kitchen platform a very attractive factor, as it reduces the burden on initial investment for those who dream of starting a restaurant. have.

2019-10-13 18:31:12

Kang Sora, V with one hand

Kang Sora, V with one hand

Actor Kang So-ra made a recent appearance with a cute smile. Kang posted several photos on his Instagram on the 10th. In a shared picture, he takes a selfie called Jiangsu. Jiangsu made a mischievous look while drawing V with one hand. In another picture, I caught my eye with a smile. Meanwhile, Kang So-ra is expected to appear in the movie `` Without Harm '' that will be released this year.

2019-10-13 18:11:13

I just started because I like music.

I just started because I like music.

Weirs vomited to be the No. 1 candidate at the same time as the comeback at SBS MTV 'The Show', which was broadcast on the 8th. "I just started because I love music, and I thank you for so much love and attention." Commitment of. In addition, this award was the first music broadcast to rise since debuting in 2017 as 'JUST U' (Just U), making it a meaningful gift for Jung Se-woon. Jeong Se-wooun was wearing a yellow raincoat on the No. 1 Angkor stage and shared the joy. After the broadcast, "We are so honored and grateful to be the No. 1 candidate with our favorite and respected seniors. Like the song" Let's Go, "the moon is good today. Thank you for your patronage. I will be a native speaker who will work harder. In addition, Jung Se-wooun recorded his own song 'Day & Day' through this album 'Day', connecting various emotions into one story, and growing as an artist. It has established itself as a singer song rider.

2019-10-13 17:31:24

Jung-ah, a late marriage at the age of forty ... Yoo Jae-seok's friendship! ...

Jung-ah, a late marriage at the age of forty ... Yoo Jae-seok's friendship! ...

Actor Jung Jung Ah is appearing on KBS 1TV 'Genuine Brand', and netizens are paying attention. Born in 1977 and misunderstood at the age of forty, he is forty years old. , Through the film 'The Crystal of Work' and 'Colorful Vacation'. 2005 KBS 'challenge! During the filming of the Earth Exploration Team, he was famous for having suffered an arm-crashing anaconda. Jung Jung-ah also expressed her feelings through EBS 'Real Theater-Happiness' in 2016. Chung also mentioned the anaconda case in MBN Dongchimi. "I lived in Namyangju alone after suffering from anxiety and depression after the Anaconda incident." "I hated my appearance in the mirror, and I shaved." In August 2017, at the rather late age of forty-one, he married a businessman of his age. Yoo Jae-suk was in charge of the ceremony on the unprecedented wedding day, and actors Kang Ha-neul, singer BMK and Bad Kids Monica sang a song. Yoo Jae-suk was known to have volunteered after hearing about the marriage after remembering that Jung Ji-ah was a rookie.

2019-10-13 17:11:12

"There is no PC room in this neighborhood with a handsome boy .." BTS V Summer Holidays Vlog struck the world!

BTS's summer vacation vlog is captivating fans with delighting eyes and ears. On the 9th, V posted an edited and subtitled video on the official YouTube channel Bulletproof TV with the title of 'VLOG's lazy V's exciting vacation #Tan #Sea #PCBang'. The small form of spending time with family is V's daily life, which fans were curious about. V's V-log broke 1 million views in less than 5 hours in public, and as of December 12, 63 million and 35 million views, the first among the bulletproof Boy Scouts' vacation v-log, hit more than 3 million views. In addition to the real-time trends in Korea, #VonVacation ranked # 1 in world-wide real-time trends, #Tannie # 6 in # 6, #TaehyungTannieTime in # 15, and also decorated live trends in more than 30 countries, demonstrating the impact of V & B briquettes. The 7-minute short video was popular with fans, ranking 5th on YouTube's most popular video, and 16th on YouTube's worldwide popularity. After the announcement of V's V-log, a pleasant episode continued. In the scene of V's dining with his family, the singer Will Jay's 'off the record' came out for only a few seconds. Left. In addition, small items found in V's room impressed the fans. What was captured in V's room was a Simpson and a teddy bear, which was unexpectedly presented by fans in early 2015. Fans presented dolls for V, who wasn't able to sleep at that time. All media including U.S. media All K-Pop, including Soompy, Korea Bu, Alt Kay Selection, Business Times, Popcake, Canal 247, Kistaline, Kpop on Fire, Wokeren, Kuggle TV, Jazzmin Media, and Keisen The summer vacation vlogs were detailed and announced to the fans.

2019-10-13 16:31:14

I wrote seohyunjin and look bigger.

I wrote seohyunjin and look bigger.

Former announcer Seo Hyunjin delivered the latest. On September 9, Seo Hyunjin wrote on his Instagram, "Suddenly fall in a few days. And suddenly the bread is bigger, because the belly is wearing a sweater." Seo Hyunjin, "strong is now weighing 2.1kg and is uniquely settled in place," he said. "This year, I can not travel or vacation, I'm very sick, but I met Yoon Young-mi's warm new book, travel book. Travel." "That's not a big deal, why am I doing this? I decided to go to the Aquatic Botanical Gardens this week. I'll be diligent before meeting Strong. "

2019-10-13 16:11:14

BTS V singularity surpasses 115 million views!

BTS V singularity surpasses 115 million views!

BTS's solo song, Singularity, has been admired by fans as well as the public in the praise of the critics. Cingularity, which has a record of 100 million views in the shortest period of the group's solo songs, has been praised for expanding the group's musical spectrum by combining sophisticated composition with V's soulful voice. Not so long ago, K-pop's biggest Korean wave media, All K-Pop, selected 11 attractive K-pop solo songs that appealed to the group's songs in an article called "11 K-pop idol solo favorite songs." "Singularity, the intro of the Love Your Self tier album, was a big hit as soon as it was released. This sensual and seductive song shows V's vocal skills as well as its refined, sophisticated sound and original emotions that never get old." The media has added singularity to the top three, where classic and sophisticated sounds and v vocals exude sensuality. J-HOPE's “Chicken & Noodle Soup”, which was recently gathered with the Tic-Talk CNS Challenge, and “Snow, Nose, and Mouth” of the Sun decorated the TOP3 together. BTS announced the group's status with two members, V and J-Hope. All-Kpop speculated that Solosong had a unique charm different from the group's songs, probably because it offers the opportunity to fully enjoy the idol's voice without sharing the spotlight. It is also the reason why solo songs are loved by the fact that they shine with only personal talent to give fans pleasure. Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia's capital, Riyadh, has been colored purple to symbolize BTS on the 10th (local time). BTS will perform at 7:30 pm at the Kingford International Stadium, which is welcoming to light up the purple lights from Vora's "Bora Sea".

2019-10-13 15:31:13

Show me

Show me "An Ode"

Seventeen, which released their 3rd album 'An Ode' on the 16th and exploded momentum, showed the hot popularity that has not yet cooled in Japan. It beats the Oricon chart weekly album ranking first and shows the K-POP idol's health and attracts even more attention. A total of 10 performances in four regions, scheduled to be held on September 9, also sold out all seats, continuing their unique popularity.

2019-10-13 15:11:14

U.S. Elite Daily,

U.S. Elite Daily, "Ponytail BTS Jimin has been abandoned all over the world."

American Elite Daily said, "BTS ARMY was shaken about Jimin's hairstyle. If you were lucky enough to buy the BTS World Tour: Love Yourself-Japan Edition DVD, you noticed another change in Jimin's appearance, and this time the focus This was not the color of his hair. ” In the video, Min-ji's Jimin pulled her platinum hair and made it into a ponytail hair, and Jimin's handsome beauty appeared as it was. "Jimin has more than we imagined." Do you believe that while looking pretty, you can not believe. "A lot of comments and praise the fan art made a flood. Elite Daily posted the photos and videos of Jimin fans, saying, "The excitement continues." Ladies and gentlemen, here's Ponytail Jimin! There's more! Keep it. " "Jimin has shown many styles in the meantime, and our fans say," Jimin we really love you. Thank you for providing us with some great photos that will make our day happier. "I have shared my photos with my fans in many different ways," he said. In addition, Jimin, who inspires and inspires and impresses the audience at the concert, makes us happy. On the other hand, in addition to the elite daily, the style caster is also receiving a lot of attention from overseas media, such as the topic of "Ponytail Jimin".

2019-10-13 14:31:13