New friend Ahn Hye-kyung, who arrived on the air

New friend Ahn Hye-kyung, who arrived on the air

Ahn Hye-kyung starred as a new friend on the SBS entertainment program 'Burning Youth' that aired on the afternoon of August 8. The new friend Ahn Hye-kyung, who arrived in the air, waited for the youth and went out to drink in the neighborhood. Ahn Hye-kyung said, "Pyeongchang is a house in Gangwon-do. I lived at home when I was a second-year junior. I have never divorced. ”

2019-10-13 14:11:14

Are you young?

Are you young?

"Divorce Experience" Ahn Hye-kyung starred as a new friend on SBS 'Burning Youth' on the 8th. A new friend came to the youth. The main character is Ahn Hye-kyung who stroked a beautiful weather caster. He is currently living as a theatrical actor in the drama 'Laugh'. He arrived at the hostel first and cleaned up the country house. Ahn Hye-kyung said, "It's like my country house. I lived with fire until the second year of middle school." An Hye-kyung said, “My related search term is divorce. It is absurd. ”“ I did not get married but divorced. ”He denied the marriage and divorce.

2019-10-13 13:31:13

Koo Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyun on Instagram hinted at

Koo Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyun on Instagram hinted at "I've been divorced for a long time"

Talent Koo Hye-sun, 35, who is currently divorcing Ahn Jae-hyun, released a photo of the hotel suggesting Ahn Jae-hyun, 32, and said that he has been preparing for divorce for a long time with HB Entertainment. Koo Hye-sun posted a photo on Instagram on the 11th of a picture of someone sitting in a hotel gown. The photo shows Gu Hye-sun's latest album title, 'Should I Die 2019'. "I should die," said the jacket picture that was originally intended to be released. "I submitted a total of four to the court. The date indicated is the date of sound recording."   "Well, it's weird. In life, he wasn't faithful to his marriage, he was aware of alleged affairs, and even though he had committed violence during the week, people thought I had driven him crazy. Honestly, I was tired of doing housework. I didn't care much about it. Obsession was the opposite. He would have endured me too, but the divorce notice was too harsh for me who had endured him. " Koh Hye-sun said, "I wanted to continue to show on social media what a betrayal person would feel if they had been prepared for divorce with the company for a long time." "We lived together for three years, but we didn't always hate each other. I was pretty and happy with each other, so it was difficult to understand this situation, and the divorce case was in progress and it took a very long time.I hated him and wanted to break up. It won't happen, because I don't love him anymore. " Ku Hye-sun first informed SNS on August 19, "My husband, who is converted to boredom, wants to get a divorce and I want to protect my family." Rumors have been raised that Moon Bo-mi, a 50-year-old HB entertainment representative, was involved in the divorce conflict between the two. Gu Hye-sun cited Ahn Jae-hyun's affairs as a reason for divorce. "I have a picture of an actress found on my husband's computer after marriage and a dinner in a hotel gown," he said. "I will present it to the court as evidence." Ahn Jae-hyun said, "After marriage," I never went to a hotel with another woman or cheated. "Regarding the photos found on the computer, Ahn Jae-hyun's ex-girlfriend mentioned in tvN 'Honeymoon Diary' Season 1 (2017). It's an episode about the show itself, but it's as if it was after marriage. " Ahn Jae-hyun filed a divorce complaint in Seoul Family Court last month. Ku Hye-sun said, "I have expressed my intention to protect my family several times, but I thought it was difficult to keep my family in the court of lawsuit." Along with the response, he plans to file a counter-divorce complaint with the Seoul Family Court. "

2019-10-13 13:11:12

"Is there another idol?"

BTS Jimin's birthday the day before Live, Happy Birthday World Silt TOP 1-20 place overall! Group BTS Jimin turned on V Live in Saudi Arabia on the day before the birthday. "It's been about 30-40 minutes since I woke up," said 11 am in the morning, I think it would be fun. Jimin expressed the emotion of the concert after returning to the stage after a long time and the joy of the event that the members and the audience celebrated on birthday. He also answered questions from fans around the world. This time, Jimin said, "Let's think a little bit more like us. I'm still young." Jimin, who is 25 years old, says it's not time. Asked about the first snow prepared for this birthday event, "Is it snowing in Seoul tomorrow? In this weather? It's good if it snows, I really like snow ~ "and bewildered as if you can't believe it. On Jimin's birthday, Twitter announced midnight, and fans raised their hashes in congratulations. This is the first time that Jimin is known and surprising, and the overseas media "The Pop Hub" dealt with "The First Person Who Ranked Top 20 in Jimin World Silt". In addition to the members of Jimin, the world also includes "YOUNG HOLLWOOD" "sptv" "kpopHerald" "Koreaboo" "Elite Daily" "Dazed", etc. Congratulations were pouring from media and people who were hard to list, including the media, Twitter Twitter, and overseas celebs. Meanwhile, Jimin, who has a huge fandom for his 25th birthday, is currently celebrating festivals such as advertisements, events, and donations all over the world.

2019-10-13 12:31:12

"Heung" Sully, a gentle makeup ...

Sully from the group FX showed the mood goddess. Sulley posted a photo on her Instagram with the phrase “Hung”. Sulley is leaving a selfie in her car. With natural makeup, he is proud of his charm. Sully is currently starring in JTBC2's Night of Afflictions.

2019-10-13 12:11:13

There's a lot of meat in it

There's a lot of meat in it

In the TVN entertainment program 'Sumine Side Dishes', which was broadcasted on the 9th, Jeon In-kwon, Lim Hyun-sik and Kim Yong-gun learned sesame leaf kimchi, Myeongran lotus root, beef beef soup, broiled chicken, and fried chicken in the 4th week. Beef mukguk with the whole human right came to attention because it had a lot of meat. Lim Hyun-sik admired, "How long do you eat rice and meat soup?" Kim Yong Gun said, "It's too cool. I thought I had the air conditioner turned on." Last week, Kim Yong-kun, who emerged as a halter-copier in Haebae-gye, succeeded in making a cauldron, but it was my way of cooking. As it was the first time, he put his hands on the rice with a nervous look and aroused the laughter of everyone in the studio. Kim Soo-mi saw the table cluttered and asked Jeon In-kwon to ask, "I told you to clean it up when you have time. Why didn't you clean it?"

2019-10-13 11:31:13

Solbi communicates with fans on the 6th of SNS.

Solbi communicates with fans on the 6th of SNS.

Solbi communicates with fans through Instagram. On the 6th, Solbi posted an article on his Instagram that says, “Thank you and precious people.” Fans who saw it showed a variety of reactions by leaving comments such as “Look at how I live today”, “Good job ~~”, “Great party”, “You're so cool”, “Great”.

2019-10-13 11:11:13

Lee Ki-woo, travel certification shot with a nice background 'What tongue?'

Lee Ki-woo, travel certification shot with a nice background 'What tongue?'

Actor Lee Ki-woo has released a travel certification shot. On the 10th, Lee posted a photo on his Instagram with the words, "Autumn. Slippers. Goodbye. Lee Ki-woo is taking a selfie with the blue sky and nice trees in the background. In particular, the playful expression makes a smile. Meanwhile, Lee Ki-woo has appeared in SBS Doctor Detective.

2019-10-13 10:31:22

"Chosun Loco Mungdujeon" An old house built by Yulmu Gangtaeo Bunga

In the broadcast, Dong-ju recalled the tragic past of having lost his family by military officials in Hanyang, who sought to save iron. In the courtyard of the old house, built by Yul-mu (Gang Tae-o), who was a former fiancee, “Thank you for keeping this place so beautiful. But I will never come here again. So let me just treat you as a courteous woman. ” In the main broadcast of Mungdujeon, a picture of a painful hwasu was depicted for Dong-ju in the face of dangerous work.

2019-10-13 10:11:23

Japanese typhoon damage, murderous blast bombs, flooding, flooding, Kanto

Japanese typhoon damage, murderous blast bombs, flooding, flooding, Kanto

Japanese typhoon damage, killer bomb hit, flooding Japanese typhoon Hagibis drove a record downpour and storm. Tensions are escalating due to the damage of the Japanese typhoon. In preparation for the damage of Japanese typhoon Hagibis, more than twenty people were sacrificed and they are terrified. The Japan Meteorological Agency had already warned of floods and flooding. In particular, they have warned against flooding and flooding tidal waves. Railroads have already entered the row due to Japanese typhoon Hagibis. Metropolitan subways reduced their service. Flooding occurred in various parts of the Tokyo metropolitan area. There were many cars that could not be misled by flooding. In Nagano City, Japan, turbidity struck the houses as the banks collapsed. In a house flooded with the first floor, residents go up to the second floor and ask for help. The larger the collapsed portion, the greater the damage is expected.   According to the Japan Meteorological Agency, the Pacific High Pressure was going up and down more than usual.

2019-10-13 09:31:12

Chondong Hwadam Workshop

Chondong Hwadam Workshop

To be married The Chosun Dynasty Conversation Project of Chosun Hondam Workshop Flower Padang has begun. Kim Min-jae decided to take the lead of Gong Seung-yeon and Seo Ji-hoon's marriage. Mr. Lim (Lee Ji-eun) said, “It's just an ordinary man,” while rejecting all the marriage proposals suggested by the 'Floodang'. Isu, who had received a prosecution from each province to honor her as an open daughter, said she would like to meet Mrs. Im with her wish to commend her. Ma Bong-deok (Park Ho-san), who has not yet found his wife's whereabouts, became irritated, and his Suha Hyun (Jeong-je) misunderstood her as a wife and asked her to sneak a survey to her. I couldn't rejoice at the proposal, and Mahun also regarded Lee's decision as a thorny road.

2019-10-13 09:11:12

‘김새롬’ recently posted a photo on his Instagram

‘김새롬’ recently posted a photo on his Instagram

Broadcaster Kim Sae-rom has released the recent status. Kim Saerom recently posted a photo on his Instagram. Kim Sae Rom in the picture is staring at the camera wearing a turtleneck T-shirt against the backdrop of graffiti painted walls. Sheer beauty with her clear skin and red lips is eye-catching.

2019-10-13 08:31:11

"Siberian Squadron" declared Lee Sun-kyun to be mine again?

The news that the vice president, Kim Nam-gil disappeared, raises tension and curiosity. Healing. Lee Sun-kyun, who first learned of Ko Gyu-pil through the Siberian Squadron, was able to finally reach the edge of his life rather than watching his every move in the bed. Kim Min-sik, who had been pushed out of Lee Sun-kyun's interest ranking, declared, "I will make Lee Sun-gyun again." Kim Nam-gil also expressed his jealousy, saying, “Sometimes it's so pretty. Kim Min-sik was worried about quitting twelve times a day. Kim Min-sik said, "I'm married and have children," he said. The same was true of Ko Gyu Phil. Ko Kyu-pil said, "My mom said that I would do well if I acted." But "I wasn't too busy, so I hit my back one night." On the second morning on the train, the starters attempt to create bold content to give viewers new travel tips.

2019-10-13 08:11:12

We make use of major and make music movie Once Inside Lewin…

We make use of major and make music movie Once Inside Lewin…

? "1 row of corners" Jung Jae-hyung and Jang Yoon-ju joined the new MC in JTBC's “Bottom Row 1” broadcast on Sunday. MC Jung Jae-hyung, a film music director, selected the music film Once and Inside Lewin. Singer and composer Yoo Hee-yeol is on fire. In the recent recording of 'Round 1', Yoo Hee-yeol was like a visual album for the two films selected for the 'Music Movie Feature', and 'Inside Lewin' was like reading a novel by a folk musician. Everyone looked very interesting. ” “I saw the hand of an actor playing all the time throughout the movie. I looked closely and I was amazed at the perfect digestion. In both films, casting is also a handful of the gods. ”

2019-10-13 07:31:12

Lotto 880 times winning number, Seoul, Gyeonggi-do 2nd place winners inquiry area! .. How to calculate the actual amount-(winning amount -300 million) X 0.67 + 230 million =?

Lotto 880 times winning number, Seoul, Gyeonggi-do 2nd place winners inquiry area! .. How to calculate the actual amount-(winning amount -300 million) X 0.67 + 230 million =?

Interest in the 880th lottery winning number is pouring. According to the lottery, the winning number of the 880th lottery, drawn on October 12, was '7, 17, 19, 23, 24, 45'. The first-place winner, who has won all six winning numbers, will receive 2.833,781 for each. Second place bonus number is 38. The 52nd runners-up with five numbers and bonus numbers will receive 63,670,000 won each. 2,332 3rd place students who matched the five numbers received 1,420,000 won each, and 11,994 who placed 4th place each received 50,000 won. The 5th place winners who matched the three numbers to receive fixed winnings of 5,000 won were counted as 1,93,643. There were seven winners in the lottery, with Seoul winning first place in two places: Jangan-dong, Dongdaemun-gu, and Sungin-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul. The No. 1 lotto store appeared in two locations in Namyangju-si and Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do. Namyangju-si lotto store is located in Byeolnae-dong and Seongnam-si lotto store is located in Sunae-dong, Bundang-gu. Daegu has produced one winner. Daegu's No. 1 lotto store is located in Pyeongni-dong, Seo-gu, Daegu. In Incheon and Ulsan, each one won a winner. Incheon is located in Galsan-dong, Bupyeong-gu, and Ulsan is located in No. 1 lotto store in Sinjeong 4-dong, Nam-gu. The payment deadline is one year from the date of commencement of payment and can be received until the next business day if the last day of payment is a holiday. The chances of winning the lottery first place are '815,000,' which is lower than the lightning strike. If the prize money is over KRW 50,000, it will be 22% up to 300 million won. 'Sharing Lotto' is a lottery with no maximum winning amount. The official name is 'Online Combined Lottery' and it started in December 2002 in Korea. From December 2, 2018, the name of the Lotto Consignment Service was changed from Sharing Lotto to Companion Lottery. Launched in December 2002, Nanum Lotto was joined by 10 government ministries at the time (Ministry of Government Administration and Home Affairs, Ministry of Science and Technology, Ministry of Culture, Tourism, Health and Welfare, Ministry of Employment and Labor, Ministry of Construction and Transportation, Forest Service, Small and Medium Business Administration, National Veterans of Health, Jeju Island). 45 'was issued, and since 2007, it has been operated by the NACF. Lotto 6/45 wins the first prize when all six numbers are selected from 45 numbers, and if three or more numbers match. The price of one lotto game is 1,000 won (it was 2000 won, but it has been reduced to 1,000 won since August 2004). It is not allowed to purchase more than 100,000 won once per person, and minors are prohibited from selling and winning prizes. Buyer may select and purchase the desired number, and if there is no winner, the prize will be carried over to the next winner. Initially, the number of carryovers was limited to five times, but in February 2003, the government limited the number of carryovers to two times. Lotto lottery tickets are sold 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, but will be suspended from 8 pm on the day of the draw (Saturday) to 6 am on the next day (Sunday). The prize money is determined by the sales volume. Winning prizes such as 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes are not determined but are determined by the total sales of the respective rounds, and the amount of each prize is divided by the number of winners. Prize rate is 1% (sixth number match) for 75% of total winnings excluding 4th and 5th places, and 2nd place (5th number matches) is 12.5 of the total amount excluding 4th and 5th places. %, 3rd place (5 numbers match) is 12.5% ​​of the total winnings excluding 4th and 5th place amounts, 4th place (4 numbers match) is 50,000 won, 5th place (3 numbers match) is 5,000 Circle. The total prize money is 50% of the total lotto sales, and more than 42% will be used for the lottery fund. The deadline for receiving the prize is within one year from the date of commencement of payment. From December 2, 2018, the name of the lotto consignee was changed from sharing lotto to companion lottery. The accompanying lottery will be in charge of all kinds of lottery services, including lotto, pension lottery, printed lottery, and electronic lottery for five years from December 2, 2018. * Lottery real amount calculation method More than 50,000 won ~ less than 300 million won Winning amount X 0.78 = Received amount If the prize money exceeds 300 million won (Winning amount -300 million) X 0.67 + KRW 2.34 billion = Receipt

2019-10-13 07:11:11