"Is there another idol?"

2019-10-13 12:31:12

BTS Jimin's birthday the day before Live, Happy Birthday World Silt TOP 1-20 place overall!

Group BTS Jimin turned on V Live in Saudi Arabia on the day before the birthday.

"It's been about 30-40 minutes since I woke up," said 11 am in the morning, I think it would be fun.

Jimin expressed the emotion of the concert after returning to the stage after a long time and the joy of the event that the members and the audience celebrated on birthday.

He also answered questions from fans around the world.

This time, Jimin said, "Let's think a little bit more like us. I'm still young." Jimin, who is 25 years old, says it's not time.

Asked about the first snow prepared for this birthday event, "Is it snowing in Seoul tomorrow?

In this weather?

It's good if it snows, I really like snow ~ "and bewildered as if you can't believe it.

On Jimin's birthday, Twitter announced midnight, and fans raised their hashes in congratulations.

This is the first time that Jimin is known and surprising, and the overseas media "The Pop Hub" dealt with "The First Person Who Ranked Top 20 in Jimin World Silt".

In addition to the members of Jimin, the world also includes "YOUNG HOLLWOOD" "sptv" "kpopHerald" "Koreaboo" "Elite Daily" "Dazed", etc.

Congratulations were pouring from media and people who were hard to list, including the media, Twitter Twitter, and overseas celebs.

Meanwhile, Jimin, who has a huge fandom for his 25th birthday, is currently celebrating festivals such as advertisements, events, and donations all over the world.