Koo Hye-sun and Ahn Jae-hyun on Instagram hinted at "I've been divorced for a long time"

2019-10-13 13:11:12

Talent Koo Hye-sun, 35, who is currently divorcing Ahn Jae-hyun, released a photo of the hotel suggesting Ahn Jae-hyun, 32, and said that he has been preparing for divorce for a long time with HB Entertainment.

Koo Hye-sun posted a photo on Instagram on the 11th of a picture of someone sitting in a hotel gown.

The photo shows Gu Hye-sun's latest album title, 'Should I Die 2019'.

"I should die," said the jacket picture that was originally intended to be released. "I submitted a total of four to the court. The date indicated is the date of sound recording."  

"Well, it's weird. In life, he wasn't faithful to his marriage, he was aware of alleged affairs, and even though he had committed violence during the week, people thought I had driven him crazy. Honestly, I was tired of doing housework.

I didn't care much about it. Obsession was the opposite. He would have endured me too, but the divorce notice was too harsh for me who had endured him. "

Koh Hye-sun said, "I wanted to continue to show on social media what a betrayal person would feel if they had been prepared for divorce with the company for a long time." "We lived together for three years, but we didn't always hate each other.

I was pretty and happy with each other, so it was difficult to understand this situation, and the divorce case was in progress and it took a very long time.I hated him and wanted to break up.

It won't happen, because I don't love him anymore. "

Ku Hye-sun first informed SNS on August 19, "My husband, who is converted to boredom, wants to get a divorce and I want to protect my family."

Rumors have been raised that Moon Bo-mi, a 50-year-old HB entertainment representative, was involved in the divorce conflict between the two.

Gu Hye-sun cited Ahn Jae-hyun's affairs as a reason for divorce.

"I have a picture of an actress found on my husband's computer after marriage and a dinner in a hotel gown," he said. "I will present it to the court as evidence."

Ahn Jae-hyun said, "After marriage," I never went to a hotel with another woman or cheated. "Regarding the photos found on the computer, Ahn Jae-hyun's ex-girlfriend mentioned in tvN 'Honeymoon Diary' Season 1 (2017).

It's an episode about the show itself, but it's as if it was after marriage. "

Ahn Jae-hyun filed a divorce complaint in Seoul Family Court last month.

Ku Hye-sun said, "I have expressed my intention to protect my family several times, but I thought it was difficult to keep my family in the court of lawsuit."

Along with the response, he plans to file a counter-divorce complaint with the Seoul Family Court. "