U.S. Elite Daily, "Ponytail BTS Jimin has been abandoned all over the world."

2019-10-13 14:31:13

American Elite Daily said, "BTS ARMY was shaken about Jimin's hairstyle. If you were lucky enough to buy the BTS World Tour: Love Yourself-Japan Edition DVD, you noticed another change in Jimin's appearance, and this time the focus

This was not the color of his hair. ”

In the video, Min-ji's Jimin pulled her platinum hair and made it into a ponytail hair, and Jimin's handsome beauty appeared as it was. "Jimin has more than we imagined."

Do you believe that while looking pretty, you can not believe. "A lot of comments and praise the fan art made a flood.

Elite Daily posted the photos and videos of Jimin fans, saying, "The excitement continues." Ladies and gentlemen, here's Ponytail Jimin! There's more!

Keep it. "

"Jimin has shown many styles in the meantime, and our fans say," Jimin we really love you. Thank you for providing us with some great photos that will make our day happier.

"I have shared my photos with my fans in many different ways," he said.

In addition, Jimin, who inspires and inspires and impresses the audience at the concert, makes us happy.

On the other hand, in addition to the elite daily, the style caster is also receiving a lot of attention from overseas media, such as the topic of "Ponytail Jimin".