Min Do-Hee transforms into a Pilates goddess

Min Do-Hee transforms into a Pilates goddess

Actor Min Do Hee boasted flexibility. On the 10th, Min Do Hee released his recent photos on his Instagram. In the open picture, he is immersed in Pilates. The narrow waistline and lean body wow you. Meanwhile, Min Do-hee appeared in the web drama 'In Seoul'.

2019-10-13 06:31:21

Kim Pil's charming sound with a calm piano melody

Kim Pil's charming sound with a calm piano melody

Kim Pil releases the music and music video of the digital single `` Love Two '' on various music sites on the 10th at 10 pm, and announces the return of the voice of the gods. Kim Pil's voice and sympathetic lyrics are eye-catching. Director Yong-yul Kim worked with Kim Dong-ryul's' That's Me 'and' Wanna One's' Beautiful 'to create a sophisticated and sensual video.

2019-10-13 06:11:13

It's a broadcast trying to get a diamond rating with a Play-on Challenge.

It's a broadcast trying to get a diamond rating with a Play-on Challenge.

Google Play showed the first episode of 'Play-on Challenge-Diamond Upgrade' on the 10th at 10 pm on YouTube. 'Play on Challenge' is a video of a top 10 creator in a domestic game scene divided into two teams to compete against a mobile game. The creators of 10 people are trying to get the place of the throne of the 'Comprehensive Mobile Game' and the diamond rating that can benefit the most from Google Play Points. The first episode released this time is divided into two teams, and the game creators who compete against each other for the first time gathered in one place to make a game lineup and play a nervous battle. Calm Man This year, he appeared in the studio in a bling bling suit and robbed his eyes, saying he was wearing a suit specifically for the game.

2019-10-13 05:31:13

Sharp to Camellia ...

Sharp to Camellia ...

? "When camellia bloom" In the 15th and 16th episodes of the KBS2 tree drama `` When Camellia Bloomed, '' which aired on the 10th, camellia (Gong Hyo-jin) collapsed in front of Hwang Yong-sik (Gang sky). The iron man, Roh Kyu-tae, was cheating because he was a camellia character. Hong Ja-young continued to show cold charisma with a cold tone and eyes to the camellia, who came to the police station and cried out to Hwang Yong-sik, who said, "Need no need." Although Kabul reappeared, he still showed a 'cool can'. I told Hwang Yong-sik, who persuaded him to close the shop, "I opened the shop," and said, "I've seen me every day, but I'd like to see more today." Yeom Hye-ran naturally depicts Hong's charm in a chic style and with a demeanor. With a relaxed expression and delicious acting, he was a new stealer. At times, he creates comical moments with Oh Jung-se and the relentless acting breath of No Kyu-tae as a couple in the drama, and sometimes shows off his charisma as an ambassador to the village.

2019-10-13 05:11:13

Hwang Eun-jung divorce, Yoon Ki-won

Hwang Eun-jung divorce, Yoon Ki-won "Married to the heart that acknowledges my weaknesses

Actor Yoon Ki-won (49) and Hwang Eun-jung (40), who had been saddened by a sad divorce after five years of marriage, are paying attention and decorate Naver's real-time search on Sunday morning. Hwang Eun-jung appeared in MBN entertainment program `` Champul Ishow Dongchimi, '' which aired on the 12th, and mentioned the divorce. The two who married in May 2012 became South and South in 2017, six years after their marriage. At the press conference held before the wedding, Yoon Ki-won said, “The bride is a bag.” He boasted his wife Hwang Eun-jung and showed her husband's arm. In addition, Yoon Ki-won said, "I was drawn to the heart by acknowledging and caring for my shortcomings." Hwang Eun-jung said, “I saw four weeks for fun, but my husband can see my sister in December. I wasn't married, but I said I would see my late brother. ” Yoon Ki-won and Hwang Eun-jung first met in the pre-production drama “Buddy Buddy” in early 2010 and grew up in love. Yoon Ki-won was born in SBS's 6th Bond Talent in 1996 and has appeared in 'Sungpoong Obstetrics and Gynecology', 'Secret Garden' and 'Chuno'. Hwang Eun-Jung appeared in KBS2 entertainment program 'Mountain Meeting' in 2002, and has appeared in many dramas and films including 'Myeongsu of Reversal', 'Barefoot Gibbon' and 'Agi'. He is also a musical actor.

2019-10-13 04:31:11

Cho Woo-jong said, “A foreigner”

Cho Woo-jong said, “A foreigner”

Cho-Subin Announcer is the top 0.2% of Korean language proficiency test. We had a wedding with a 10 year old public.

2019-10-13 04:11:12

166 episodes aired in February

166 episodes aired in February

Everybody knows, “Knowing elder brother,” which is broadcast at 9 pm every Saturday, 200 times. First known on December 5, 2015, `` Knowing Brothers '' has an average audience rating of 5% (based on Nielsen Korea metropolitan paid households), thanks to the unchanging chemistry of the cast, the differentiated `` Brother's School '' format, and the guest's performance regardless of genre. ) Has grown into a JTBC's signature entertainment program. The 166 episodes, which were broadcast in February, starred in the drama `` SKY Castle '' by actors Kim Seo-hyung and Onara, and recorded their highest viewer ratings of 10.6%. “I put a lot of irrational at first. One of them was the mental victory game, which was quickly closed because of poor reactions. ”However, the ridiculous concept of“ weakness advantage ”that guests used in the“ mental victory game ”has become the basis of the current school format. In retrospect, the time was also a necessary time for 'Ae brother'. 'A student student who visits' Byung-nim school' every week is also an issue of 'Ae brother'. Hwang Sun-young wrote, "Thanks to all the guests who appeared and thank you."

2019-10-13 03:31:12

Unfortunate divorce with Yoon Ki-won who stole Hwang Eun-jung's mother card!

Unfortunate divorce with Yoon Ki-won who stole Hwang Eun-jung's mother card!

Actor Yoon Ki-won (49) and Hwang Eun-jung (40), who had been saddened by divorce, are paying attention and decorate the real-time search term at the dawn of the 13th. Hwang Eun-jung, who appeared in a program on December 12, talks about divorce. Hwang Eun-jung divorced Yoon Ki-won in late 2017. The exact reason for the divorce was not known, but the two were known to have divorced due to personality differences. Yoon Ki-won and Hwang Eun-jung made a relationship after filming TVN drama 'Buddy Buddy' in 2011, and then developed into a lover, overcome the 11-year-old car, and married in May 2012. The two showed their affection by appearing in various programs since the time of the preliminary couple, and then appeared on JTBC's 'Gobu Scandal' and SBS 'Jajaya' to show off their marriage to the public. I have been envious of the surroundings. Hwang Eun Jung confessed that he appeared on KBS2's Family Dignity-Full House, which aired on April 5, 2013. Hwang Eun-jeong on the day, "I told my parents that I want to marry Yoon Ki-won and asked if there was any money saved," he said. "But at that time no deposit was left. So I stole my mother's card and got married." MC Lee Kyung-kyu asked "how much did you write?" Hwang Eun-jeong urgently explained that "it's not left out" and laughed. Hwang Eun-jung said, "I received my mother's card for the department store, the card for the electronics store, and the card with the limit." Hwang Eun-jeong at the time, "I'm married for two months after the first anniversary," he said, "I stole my mother's card and got married. .

2019-10-13 03:11:12

After the early stages of pancreatic cancer survival, jaundice, in which the whites of the body and eyes become yellow,

After the early stages of pancreatic cancer survival, jaundice, in which the whites of the body and eyes become yellow,

Pancreatic cancer is most common in abdominal pain, loss of appetite, and weight loss, but can also occur in other diseases. After the early days, jaundice, itching, and urine color become yellow, which causes the body and eyes to become white. Pancreatic cancer usually occurs between the ages of 35 and 70 years and the 5-year survival rate is less than 5%. Early detection is difficult because there are no early symptoms. Surgery for cure is only possible in 20-25% of patients with pancreatic cancer, and the average survival time for patients with unresectable pancreatic cancer is about 6 months. Relieve your symptoms and undergo surgery to improve your quality of life during your lifetime Nothing is clear yet. Compared with other cancers, the precancerous lesions that cause cancer are also less pronounced. Pancreatic cancers are more likely to include ages 45 and older, smoking history, and old diabetes. Recently, the incidence of pancreatic cancer has been increased in chronic pancreatitis and some genetic diseases. A mass of cancerous cells in the pancreas. These masses are called masses. There are many types of pancreatic cancer, but more than 90% occurs in the exocrine cells of the pancreatic duct, pancreatic cancer generally refers to pancreatic adenocarcinoma (膵 管 腺癌). Adenocarcinoma refers to cancer that occurs in glandular cells, or glandular cells. Pancreatic cancer has different symptoms depending on where it occurs.

2019-10-13 02:31:11

If you suspect you have rhinitis, the initial symptom management method is actually difficult to find a way to treat rhinitis

If you suspect you have rhinitis, the initial symptom management method is actually difficult to find a way to treat rhinitis

Rhinitis is generally ambiguous because the person with chronic rhinitis has allergic rhinitis or vasomotor rhinitis. Allergic and chronic rhinitis often worsens during childhood to puberty and then as symptoms reach adulthood. However, the symptoms do not go away completely, and the symptoms change depending on the disease, immunity, and changes in the environment. In fact, it's hard to find a way to cure rhinitis. A common standard for diagnosing rhinitis is to identify inflammatory reactions in the nasal cavity, but because clinical criteria are not clear and practically difficult, rhinitis is usually diagnosed with symptoms such as nasal congestion, runny nose and sneezing. The goal of treatment for chronic rhinitis and allergic rhinitis is to eliminate the symptoms or to ensure that they do not interfere with daily life even if the symptoms remain. To do so, managing the environment is paramount. Good foods include pears, potatoes, green yellow vegetables, jujube, and good teas include green tea, green bean tea, and ginger tea. If you are suffering from rhinitis, you can expect to improve your symptoms by eating helpful foods.

2019-10-13 02:11:24

'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' night with Lee Jin-Sim Jung Soo Young!

'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' night with Lee Jin-Sim Jung Soo Young!

'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' shows how Lee Sun-sim (Hye-ri Boon), a small and medium-sized business manager in the terminal accounting company, slumbered and struggled with Ohji-jijool employees with the help of Yu Jin-wook (Kim Sang-kyung) to reinvigorate the company. Lee Sun-sim (Hye-ri Lee), who visited Park Do-joon (Cha Seo-won) in a drunk state, was eventually driven out of the TM electronic door without finding a main battle, and he even ran a night chase with his sister Lee Jin-sim (Jeong Soo-young). I would have noticed all of my parents' loans as collateral. Lee Seon-sim, who threw 'Holidan' to his sister's savings, said, "I'll pay back all my loans and pay my 30 million won anyway. Don't think about my face again until I'm sorry." I cried. Oh, who was planning to sell the company with Gu Jinna (Um Hyun-kyung), learned that Lee Sun-sim became the new representative of Cheongil Electronics. After passing through the same hotel lounge, TM Electronic Director Hwang Ji-sang (Jung Hee-tae) learned that Oh was still alive. The next day, Lee Seon-sim told Park Do-jun, "I was very sorry. Yesterday. It is a confirmation of the fact that they have written, "he asked Yujin-wook to be excluded from the dismissal. Park Do-jun said, "Have you been laid off?" Yu Jin-wook, who learned this, shouted, "What are you doing? Keep your mind straight." Hur Jae-ho was the vice president of Hong Kong-chan and Kuk-chan, respectively. 'Pil Ju Choi'. Unlike the qualifier, it was a daunting and protective instinct, and it was eye-catching to viewers and loved by viewers as a villain. There was a storm in the office where only staff members were left. Lee Sun-sim, who watched this, was convinced that Do-joon had fired Yu, and asked that the judgment was wrong. At the end of the broadcast, the vice president who met with Park Do-jun said, "I don't have to talk for a long time, just let me go out. I'll go out and those people just leave it."

2019-10-13 01:31:12

Hwang Eun-jung divorced,

Hwang Eun-jung divorced, "Mother card stolen married" Yoon Ki-won and sad farewell!

Poly News = Actor Yoon Ki-won (48) and Hwang Eun-jeong (37) were divorced after five years of marriage. Hwang Eun Jung confessed that he appeared on KBS2's Family Dignity-Full House, which aired on April 5, 2013. Hwang Eun-jeong on the day, "I told my parents that I want to marry Yoon Ki-won and asked if there was any money saved," he said. "But at that time no deposit was left. So I stole my mother's card and got married." MC Lee Kyung-kyu asked "how much did you write?" Hwang Eun-jeong urgently explained that "it's not left out" and laughed. Hwang Eun-jung said, "I received my mother's card for the department store, the card for the electronics store, and the card with the limit." Hwang Eun-jeong at the time, "I'm married for two months after the first anniversary," he said, "I stole my mother's card and got married. . On the other hand, Yoon Ki-won, a member of T & I Cultures, said on May 9 last year that the divorce between two people was reported through a number of media. The reason for the divorce was said to be "private," he said. The exact reason for their divorce is not known, but they are known to have divorced due to personality differences. Yoon Ki-won and Hwang Eun-jung made a relationship after filming TVN drama 'Buddy Buddy' in 2011, and then developed into a lover, overcome the 11-year-old car, and married in May 2012. The two showed their affection by appearing in various programs since the time of the preliminary couple, and then appeared on JTBC's 'Gobu Scandal' and SBS 'Jajaya' to show off their marriage to the public. I have been envious of the surroundings. Yoon Ki-won was born in SBS's 6th Bond Talent in 1996 and has appeared in 'Sungpoong Obstetrics and Gynecology', 'Secret Garden' and 'Chuno'. Hwang Eun-Jung appeared in KBS2 entertainment program 'Mountain Meeting' in 2002, and has appeared in many dramas and films including 'Myeongsu of Reversal', 'Barefoot Gibbon' and 'Agi'. He is also a musical actor.

2019-10-13 01:11:11

Forced summons, Lee Sang-hwa showed love

Forced summons, Lee Sang-hwa showed love

In the KBS 2TV entertainment program, “Trouble Sons of the Octopbang,” which is broadcasted at 8:55 pm on the 7th, a preliminary bridegroom, Gangnam, appeared to be active. The bride and groom Gangnam showed off their affection, saying, “I also picked out the clothes I wore today.” I wondered about the celebrities and rituals that would make the wedding more brilliant. “What about Kim Yong-man as a week?” Added the recommendation, making Gangnam even more troubled.

2019-10-13 00:31:11

“Idol Room,” as I said, personal passion…

“Idol Room,” as I said, personal passion…

Rookie On & Off appeared in the new song `` WHY '' in the JTBC entertainment program `` Idol Room, '' which airs at 6:30 pm on the 8th. Hyojeong and Seung Hee introduced the on and off affectionately, saying, “The great children have come.” In the following “Idol 999 audition,” the two men appeared as special judges and boasted as junior and senior. 'Personal rich man' Seung Hee caught the eye with his personal medley, and on and off showed his passion as well as his seniors.

2019-10-13 00:11:13

Even Jeong Hyung-don and Defcon

Even Jeong Hyung-don and Defcon

˝Idol Room˝ Rookie On & Off appeared in the new song `` WHY '' in the JTBC entertainment program `` Idol Room, '' which airs at 6:30 pm on the 8th. Hyojeong and Seung Hee introduced the on and off affectionately, saying, “The great children have come.” Oh My Girl Hyo-jeong and Seung Hee were tired of MC Jung Hyung-don and Defcon in response to the famous “reaction restaurant”. In the endless praise and injection reaction for the two people's on and off, Jung Hyung-don said, “You are too much.” In the following 'Idol 999 audition', the two of them appeared as special judges and boasted as senior juniors.

2019-10-12 23:31:12