Hwang Eun-jung divorced, "Mother card stolen married" Yoon Ki-won and sad farewell!

2019-10-13 01:11:11

Poly News =

Actor Yoon Ki-won (48) and Hwang Eun-jeong (37) were divorced after five years of marriage.

Hwang Eun Jung confessed that he appeared on KBS2's Family Dignity-Full House, which aired on April 5, 2013.

Hwang Eun-jeong on the day, "I told my parents that I want to marry Yoon Ki-won and asked if there was any money saved," he said. "But at that time no deposit was left. So I stole my mother's card and got married."

MC Lee Kyung-kyu asked "how much did you write?" Hwang Eun-jeong urgently explained that "it's not left out" and laughed.

Hwang Eun-jung said, "I received my mother's card for the department store, the card for the electronics store, and the card with the limit."

Hwang Eun-jeong at the time, "I'm married for two months after the first anniversary," he said, "I stole my mother's card and got married.

On the other hand, Yoon Ki-won, a member of T & I Cultures, said on May 9 last year that the divorce between two people was reported through a number of media.

The reason for the divorce was said to be "private," he said.

The exact reason for their divorce is not known, but they are known to have divorced due to personality differences.

Yoon Ki-won and Hwang Eun-jung made a relationship after filming TVN drama 'Buddy Buddy' in 2011, and then developed into a lover, overcome the 11-year-old car, and married in May 2012.

The two showed their affection by appearing in various programs since the time of the preliminary couple, and then appeared on JTBC's 'Gobu Scandal' and SBS 'Jajaya' to show off their marriage to the public.

I have been envious of the surroundings.

Yoon Ki-won was born in SBS's 6th Bond Talent in 1996 and has appeared in 'Sungpoong Obstetrics and Gynecology', 'Secret Garden' and 'Chuno'.

Hwang Eun-Jung appeared in KBS2 entertainment program 'Mountain Meeting' in 2002, and has appeared in many dramas and films including 'Myeongsu of Reversal', 'Barefoot Gibbon' and 'Agi'.

He is also a musical actor.