'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' night with Lee Jin-Sim Jung Soo Young!

2019-10-13 01:31:12

'Cheonil Electronics Mitsuri' shows how Lee Sun-sim (Hye-ri Boon), a small and medium-sized business manager in the terminal accounting company, slumbered and struggled with Ohji-jijool employees with the help of Yu Jin-wook (Kim Sang-kyung) to reinvigorate the company.

Lee Sun-sim (Hye-ri Lee), who visited Park Do-joon (Cha Seo-won) in a drunk state, was eventually driven out of the TM electronic door without finding a main battle, and he even ran a night chase with his sister Lee Jin-sim (Jeong Soo-young).

I would have noticed all of my parents' loans as collateral.

Lee Seon-sim, who threw 'Holidan' to his sister's savings, said, "I'll pay back all my loans and pay my 30 million won anyway. Don't think about my face again until I'm sorry."

I cried.

Oh, who was planning to sell the company with Gu Jinna (Um Hyun-kyung), learned that Lee Sun-sim became the new representative of Cheongil Electronics.

After passing through the same hotel lounge, TM Electronic Director Hwang Ji-sang (Jung Hee-tae) learned that Oh was still alive. The next day, Lee Seon-sim told Park Do-jun, "I was very sorry. Yesterday.

It is a confirmation of the fact that they have written, "he asked Yujin-wook to be excluded from the dismissal.

Park Do-jun said, "Have you been laid off?"

Yu Jin-wook, who learned this, shouted, "What are you doing? Keep your mind straight." Hur Jae-ho was the vice president of Hong Kong-chan and Kuk-chan, respectively.

'Pil Ju Choi'.

Unlike the qualifier, it was a daunting and protective instinct, and it was eye-catching to viewers and loved by viewers as a villain.

There was a storm in the office where only staff members were left.

Lee Sun-sim, who watched this, was convinced that Do-joon had fired Yu, and asked that the judgment was wrong.

At the end of the broadcast, the vice president who met with Park Do-jun said, "I don't have to talk for a long time, just let me go out. I'll go out and those people just leave it."