Hwang Eun-jung divorce, Yoon Ki-won "Married to the heart that acknowledges my weaknesses

2019-10-13 04:31:11

Actor Yoon Ki-won (49) and Hwang Eun-jung (40), who had been saddened by a sad divorce after five years of marriage, are paying attention and decorate Naver's real-time search on Sunday morning.

Hwang Eun-jung appeared in MBN entertainment program `` Champul Ishow Dongchimi, '' which aired on the 12th, and mentioned the divorce.

The two who married in May 2012 became South and South in 2017, six years after their marriage.

At the press conference held before the wedding, Yoon Ki-won said, “The bride is a bag.” He boasted his wife Hwang Eun-jung and showed her husband's arm.

In addition, Yoon Ki-won said, "I was drawn to the heart by acknowledging and caring for my shortcomings."

Hwang Eun-jung said, “I saw four weeks for fun, but my husband can see my sister in December.

I wasn't married, but I said I would see my late brother. ”

Yoon Ki-won and Hwang Eun-jung first met in the pre-production drama “Buddy Buddy” in early 2010 and grew up in love.

Yoon Ki-won was born in SBS's 6th Bond Talent in 1996 and has appeared in 'Sungpoong Obstetrics and Gynecology', 'Secret Garden' and 'Chuno'.

Hwang Eun-Jung appeared in KBS2 entertainment program 'Mountain Meeting' in 2002, and has appeared in many dramas and films including 'Myeongsu of Reversal', 'Barefoot Gibbon' and 'Agi'.

He is also a musical actor.