Who is the ship?

2019-10-12 17:31:13

Forty six years old, still married! ... Received a recent popularity since Hotel DeLuna!

There is a growing interest in actor Bae Hae-sun.

KBS 2TV 'Happy Together 4' (hereinafter referred to as 'Haute 4'), which aired on the 10th, was featured by 'Come on You' special MC Pio's special believers, Jung Dong-hwan, Namgyeong-eup, Bae Hae-sun, and Mina (cube team).

Pour the behind the 'Hotel DeLuna' shooting site.

Jung Dong-hwan, an actress of the Korean government who all-in-one acted half a hundred years in acting, surprised everyone by saying, "It's his first appearance in 'Haetu4' after 50 years of debut."

Bae Hae-sun talked about Jung Dong-hwan, "The real dad, the charm is so good that I want to be a lover," he said. "Intellectual voice too good."

On the day, the actors revealed behind the 'Hotel DeLona' reward vacation.

Mina said, "Mafia game was the most fun," he said, "Yojin-gu was the best, Pio was the worst."

Bae Hae-sun and Mina also said they made friends through reward vacations.

"I did not meet in the play. I was impressed by the sincere acting sincerely," he said, "I was really nice to meet people, was a pretty person. So quickly became friends."

In addition, the atmosphere maker, Pio, praised everyone for taking care of him without being alienated by his delicate affinity.

Bae Hae-sun said that she recently realized the popularity, “Make-up status with and without make-up gap, many people did not recognize.

If you've seen it before, aren't you Mr. Bae Hae-sun now?

He even spoke my name.

If you ran away before, you are so confident now that you are grateful to watch the drama. ”

Bae Hae-sun said, “This time we went on vacation together.

I went to Bangkok, Thailand and never imagined it at the airport, but many people came to welcome me.

At first, I was supposed to be because of the protagonists, but I went alone. When I left my photo in my notebook, I printed out the photo and wrote it in the poor Korean.

Another is baehaeseon "When I talk to him, Mr. (IU) was built a while I noticed that hot motmi very happy.

But when they left the country, they waited for me and ‘Seasun-hatsun-hated’ and confirmed Ji Eun. ”

Born in 1974, forty-six years old, Bae Hae-sun graduated from Seoul National University of Arts in Theater and debuted in 1995 with the musical 'Gone with the Wind.'

I'm still single.