Catch a ghost, fresh space not covered in drama

2019-10-12 21:31:48

TVN's new TV drama “Catch the Ghost” (played by Lee Young-joo and directed Shin Yun-seop), which aired on the 21st, is 'from the first car to the last train!'

Our basement is shorter than the ground! ”A familiar subway for citizens!

A police station close-up investigation machine where a subway police guard guards a case to catch a serial killer called a `` subway ghost ''.

Attracting prospective viewers by foretelling the city's breathtaking 24 o'clock footsteps for the sake of safety, Kim Seon-ho in the second video listens to the anti-night BGM to control the shaking mental.

The 24 hours of Kim Sun-ho's thunderbolt, as well as the neat wood sound in the lyrics of 'Mahabaya Yabaram-da-da-kyung ~', stimulates the laughter of the viewer.

As if to break the peaceful silence, Moon Geun-young's work report is filled with emotions. “Newcomer we don't seem right,” Mun Geun-young, who cries out as “I'm not right,” seems to admit, “I'm not right.”

The TVN 'Catch the Ghost' crew said, “Moon Geun-young and Kim Sun-ho are creating a pleasant atmosphere on the site with their unique bright and cheerful energy.” “The two people exchange the improvised ad lib from the rehearsal and make the scene laughter.

In addition, I created a comical best scene with a firm breath, and I got the cheers of the staff.

Please expect two people's passion. ”