Hong Sang-soo-Kim Min-hee, still a hot encounter ... pregnant women the truth?

Hong Sang-soo-Kim Min-hee, still a hot encounter ... pregnant women the truth?

The current situation of Hong Sang-soo and Kim Min-hee is known, and netizens are paying attention. MBC Entertainment Information Program 'Section TV Entertainment News', which aired on the afternoon of 10th, revealed the recent status of director Hong Sang-soo Kim Min-hee. Recently, the media captured and disclosed Hong Sang-soo and Kim Min-hee in the parking lot of an apartment in Hanam, Gyeonggi-do. The reporter who was interviewed at the time said, "It was like two people were driving out for lunch during lunchtime." "He said. The broadcast also addressed the dismissal of Hong Sang-soo's request for divorce. One lawyer said, "We have not accepted a divorce application for a spouse who is responsible for breaking up a marriage."

2019-10-12 15:31:12

It is composed of three three meals, mountain village dishes, and fresh milk milk at home!

It is composed of three three meals, mountain village dishes, and fresh milk milk at home!

Prezi Co., Ltd., which specializes in home snacks, sells three steaks, two servings of Maratang, and two servings of Perilla Sesame White Sundae at a reasonable price. The special offer, which offers three-hundred-three mountain village flights and collaborated milk kits for 1,000 won, will be held three times, 10 am, 12 pm and 6 pm, on the official homepage of Presi on the 12th. In addition to the special price of 1,000 won, Prestige's popular products will be on sale at a regular price. Presented at the time special event, Prestige Milk Kit is a product created by collaboration with three mountain villages, and is popular with many customers. To date, Presi's foods include Sujebi Tteokbokki, Bunbo Sao and Jangkal Noodles. Fried potatoes. On the 11th (Fri), three seasoned pasta and three three steak steaks, which appeared as a meal menu for three villages, are also attracting people's attention. In addition, a 100% reserve payback will be conducted as a new customer audit event. Presi Co., Ltd. launched Milk Kit, which was collaborated with TVN's popular entertainment program “Samseki Sanchon-pyeon” last month, and opened the collaboration milk kit planning exhibition on the 16th of last month. The prestige side said, `` Three Three Mountain Village Edition X Prestige Milk Kit '' is a product developed with various food recipes presented by TVN's `` Three Three Mountain Village Village '' program. You can feel it as it is. Through this collaboration milk kit, anyone can easily cook and eat the menu that caught the eye in the broadcast with short cooking time.

2019-10-12 15:11:12

Lee Hee-moon amplifies curiosity on stage with wig and high heels

Lee Hee-moon amplifies curiosity on stage with wig and high heels

Lee Hee-moon previously revealed his life as a voiceman through a documentary broadcasting. Lee Hee-moon is recognized as a national intangible cultural property 57th Gyeonggi Folk Song. Lee Hee-moon, who was rumored to be a geek in the Korean traditional music world, attracted attention by listening to melodies composed of short shorts and high-heeled fashion, wearing colorful wigs instead of wearing hanbok and gad. Lee Hee-moon said, "The personality seems to be a little different. The image is changed and gaining confidence on the stage, so it seems to be a very good item." "I went to the Madrid performance and the picture appeared on page 1. In front of it, the audience was surprised to see that I almost fell over." In particular, Lee Hee-moon has become widely known since the formation of the group 'Thingsing' in 2017. Sing Sing, a member of Lee Hee-moon, was invited to the US public broadcasting company. The show's video is exploding in popularity on video site YouTube and is still attracting worldwide attention.

2019-10-12 14:31:14

Wait for password 486 we ??

Wait for password 486 we ??

Chosun Rocco Mung Bean Exhibition The second OST of the Chosun Loco-Mungdujeon, which will be played by Yoon Ha, will be released at 6 pm on the 8th. From 'Wait', 'Password 486', 'The Real Reason for Our Breakup', and 'The Rainy Day', released this summer, Yoon Hae, who has been so loved by many hits, is born with her natural qualities, solid voice, delicate emotion expression and lyrics. As a delivery force, she has performed numerous drama and game OST songs. Most content that produces 'Chosun Rocco-Mungdujeon' OST has established a know-how system of specialized OST planning, production / marketing / additional business through various OST success stories such as Sun descendants, Gourmi Green Moonlight, Gobaek Couple, Misty, etc. It is a leading professional music music company. The drama 'Joseon Rocco-Mungdujeon' is based on the popular Naver Webtoon of the same name. It is broadcasted every month on Monday and Tuesday at 10 pm, and it has caught the hearts of the public since its first broadcast, becoming the No. 1 drama, and is being aired in a number of favorable reviews.

2019-10-12 14:11:12

Icon Tact…

Icon Tact…

I was a very healthy person. Kim Min-woo appeared in Channel A 'Iconact', which aired on the 7th, and said, "I have been working as a car salesman for 16 years." My wife was hospitalized on June 25 and passed away on July 1. Within a week, a normal man had left me, "he confessed. As soon as I got home after the funeral, he told me how to use the washing machine. Min Jung said 'Daddy's shirt don't worry because I'm going to iron and suck you.' At that time, Minjung was nine years old. ”“ Minjung takes care of herself. I want to be foolish like other children. ”

2019-10-12 13:31:14

“Take care” added warmth with generous support

“Take care” added warmth with generous support

In the 29th episode of KBS Joy's original content, `` Ask Anything to Watch, '' which aired on the afternoon of July 7, actress Lee So-yeon appeared as a namaste bodhisattva, boasting honey chemistry with Seo Jang-hoon and Lee Soo-geun, and a variety of men and women worried about love, friendship, and dreams. He gave a perfect solution to the public and showed his talk.Immediately acting breathing in response to trainer Yang Chi-seung's worries about reviving the actor's dream of giving up a long time ago. Lee So-yeon transformed into Yang Chi-seung's acting partner, conducting acting tests, giving advice to his dreams, and warming up. Lee So-yeon has warmed the hearts of the viewers with her acting tips, “I think it's better to take a little power off her eyes,” and audition. The Bodhisattva was drunk at the appearance of Worm Nam, who came to the Bodhisattva with the agony that her friend was suspicious. Sudden behavior continued, such as unusually small pictures in a meeting with a friend or a girlfriend who went to a water park with a friend who never sent a picture, but continued to worry. .

2019-10-12 13:11:11

Hur Jae Hyun Joo, wrestle with fluid desorption

Hur Jae Hyun Joo, wrestle with fluid desorption

Heo Jae-hyun, basketball coach is eye-catching. Hur Jae Hyun Joo-yeop is a close friend forming a double wall in entertainment. Heo Jae-hyun, who knows each other well, showed that KBS's boss's ear is 'non-deleted talk'. Heo Jae-hyun Hyun Joo-yeop did not hesitate 'Dis (?)' Based on past experiences. Hur Jae Hyun-Yup actually revealed that they had similar experiences at the dining table. Hyun Joo-yeop also waited for the director to eat. Hur Jae Hyun-Yup also expressed embarrassment while using the fluid escape method. Hyun Joo-yeop has exploded the past. Heo Jae-Yup Hyun also had a battle battle over roasting meat.

2019-10-12 12:31:12

‘다해 해 'is laying with a dog's primrose

‘다해 해 'is laying with a dog's primrose

On the 7th, Idahae said on his Instagram, "My grandmother and grandfather who thinks like grandchildren are already 19-year-old dog. I will protect you with love with all my strength! In the public photos, Idahae lies with a dog's cherry. Meanwhile, Idahae is in public devotion with singer Seven.

2019-10-12 12:11:13

You can also see “elegance”

You can also see “elegance”

Lim Soo-hyang is not afraid of confrontation with the Han Empire (Bae Jong-ok) in order to find the mother's murder case. Together with (Nine Gyu), Mok-hee, the team crushed the charms, and another photo revealed together was embarrassed by a huge amount of water baptisms. You can also see the Korean Empire. Whoever dared to touch the 'Invincible Korean Empire', why did the Korean Empire just get into a fight, adds the question for the main broadcast. There is a public view that is exploding wonder. Mo Seok-hee sits down on the floor as if her legs are relaxed, and she is crying out silently looking at her opponent with desperate eyes. Attention is focused on why Mo Seok-hee collapsed. Production company Samhwa Networks said, “We will see another aspect of Lim Soo-hyang.” I look forward to seeing you. ”Like this, Lim Soo-Hyang captures viewers with skillful acting of emotions, including charisma and tenderness, pleasant cider and exciting thrills.

2019-10-12 11:31:11

Bae Ji-hyun's Pregnancy

Bae Ji-hyun's Pregnancy

Bae Ji Hyun's pregnancy news is still a hot issue. Korea Monster Ryu Hyunjin's 2 years old to respond to the big slope. The reason why Bae Hyun Hyun's pregnancy news is so hot is related to Ryu's lack of entry into the World Series. Domestic fans were disappointed that the best pitchers who had the strongest skills and the best season did not enter the World Series. The news of Bae Ji-hyun's pregnancy in the midst of this is regarded as a real compromise. Ryu Hyunjin was a strong candidate for Cy Young this year. In the postseason, I'm very sorry for not having worked well. Ryu Hyun-jin recorded 14 wins and 5 defeats and an average 2.32 ERA in 29 games. Own 47 points and 163 strikeouts. On the other hand, about the badge pregnancy, the company said, "We have a new family between the Bae Ji-hyun announcer and Ryu Hyun-jin athletes. Revealed his position.

2019-10-12 11:11:12

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri, come back sister Jinjin Shim Sooyoung…

Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri, come back sister Jinjin Shim Sooyoung…

TVN tree drama 'Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri' announced on the 8th of the 5th broadcast that Lee Sun-sim (Lee Hye-ri) and only one younger brother who had been `` desperate '' dreamed of becoming the shareholders of Cheongil Electronics. The sister Lee Jin-sim (Jeong Soo-young) 's midnight fever party was released to excite the curiosity. Lee Jin-sim pursued Lee Seon-sim running away saying, "Do you have a loan?" Lee Jin-Shim said, "I bought a company stock with that money?" Lee Jin-Sim said, "Sell the stock and release the mortgage right now," but Lee Sun-Sim replied, "I'm trying, but it's difficult right now. Lee Jin-sim said, "Don't think about seeing my face again until I pay money." Lee Sun-sim said, "I'm the only sister to me." In a public photograph, the secret meeting between Mrs. Yoo and Mr. Oh who leans over the glass at midnight adds to the question. Oh's frustrating face is a pain to suffer from alone, and he suffered a lot of trouble. The movement is captured and the wind of change blows again. The production team of Cheongil Electronics Mitsuri said, "My sister Lee Jin-sim learns about his brother's work, and Lee Sun-sim is running her sister's surveillance radar. Omanbok came to Cheongil Electronics and was caught by Choi Young-ja (Baek Ji-won) when he was asked to return to Yujin-wook's company. When Choi said, "What day did you destroy your company and why did you come to me?" No. "

2019-10-12 10:31:12

Natural fatty alcohol extract, policosanol from sugar cane, grass, leaves, fruits, grains, etc.

Natural fatty alcohol extract, policosanol from sugar cane, grass, leaves, fruits, grains, etc.

Interest in policosanol, which is known for its excellent efficacy in the prevention of vascular diseases, was posted on a live search query on Saturday, October 12. Policosanol (polycosanol) is a generic name for natural fatty alcohol extracts derived from plant waxes and is found in sugarcane, grass, leaves, fruits and grains. In addition to lowering low-density cholesterol and increasing high-density cholesterol, it is known to be effective in preventing vascular diseases such as hyperlipidemia. It is commonly known to lower low density lipoprotein and increase high density lipoprotein. It is used as a nutritional supplement to prevent atherosclerosis. However, the efficacy of policosanol is debated. However, a meta-analysis study published in January 2018 reported that policosanol could improve dyslipidemia. In Cuba, which has long developed alternative medicine, policosanol extracted from common sugar cane has long been supplied to elderly people with vascular disease or in their home country, which has resulted in drastic reductions in patients with vascular disease as cholesterol levels drop. After finding the right proportion of policosanol in animal and clinical trials, Cuba has come to the stage of standardizing it. In clinical trials in Cuba, policosanol has been reported to be effective in improving cholesterol, blood lipids and symptoms of hypertension, and has been shown to be effective in improving the constitution of patients with vascular diseases. (WIPO) was awarded the invention award and patented in several countries, including the United States and Japan. Policosanol has been introduced to the Korean market, and policosanol is imported from Cuba, as well as from other regions. In 2015, the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety established the standards and specifications for policosanol-sugarcane wax alcohol through the administrative notice of Health Standards and Standards. High doses of policosanol have been reported to have side effects such as muscle spasms, numbness, and chronic fatigue. The name policosanol means a long chain alcohol combination, so you should check the country of origin when purchasing it.

2019-10-12 10:11:12

VIP is one step ahead of anyone…

VIP is one step ahead of anyone…

SBS's new TV drama “VIP,” which is scheduled for the first broadcast on October 28, is a secret “private office melo” drama of the VIP team who manages department stores' top 1% VIP customers. Lee Chung-a played the role of Lee Hyun-a, the head of the VIP team at Sungwoon Department Store, who thinks that VIP is the only job. Ace is a trend that is one step ahead of anyone else, but because of his uncomfortable work with a supervisor who has human rights in the past, he takes a year off from work and returns to form a subtle airflow in the team. In this regard, Lee Chung-ah was captured with confidence. Lee Hyun-ah receives an urgent call from the company over the weekend and goes to work. Lee Hyun-a, who has worked as a fashion item even with employee ID cards and glasses, is showing the ace-down force in the team with the charismatic process. In addition to Lee Hyun-ah, she is curious about how the office life of the VIP team dedicated to the Nebula Department Store, which is not too busy on weekends. Lee Chung-ah, who finished her first filming, said, “Hyun-a Lee is a character who looks cold and does not show his emotions on the outside. I think I played more, thanks to the 'VIP' team that entrusted me to Lee Hyun-ah. I will do my best to act. ”

2019-10-12 09:31:11

Silt King BTS Jimin, J-Hope and Saudi Arabia concert departure. Live Naver V Live Plus (VLIVE +) live.

Silt King BTS Jimin, J-Hope and Saudi Arabia concert departure. Live Naver V Live Plus (VLIVE +) live.

The group bulletproof Boy Scouts departed through Incheon International Airport on the 9th and arrived safely on the 10th in order to return to Saudi Arabia after a long vacation. With the departure, Jimin posted the photo on the bulletproof Boy Scouts with the member J-Hope and the words "I'll go back" to the fans and the #JIMIN #Hobi hashtag. Jimin in the photo is cute and poses with J-Hope, who is wearing V with her fingers and dressed with round glasses. Jimin's departure soon focused her attention, including about 1.2 million mentions on Twitter and real-time trends in each country. In addition, overseas media such as Celeb Arab, TNT Latin America, etc. also showed interest of Superstars by showing Jimin and J-Hope. BTS will host the King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on November 11 (local time). On the 26th and 27th and 29th, afterwards, LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF will be displayed at the Jamsil Olympic Main Stadium. Meanwhile, BTS will be the first overseas singer to perform a stadium in Saudi Arabia. BTS will start their 'LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF' tour at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Open. Kingpart International Stadium is a comprehensive national stadium in Riyadh, with a capacity of about 67,000 people. The FIFA Confederations Cup Final was held here. Although the group Super Junior had the first solo concert in Saudi Arabia for the first time in July, BTS is the first overseas singer to hold a solo concert here at the stadium. This performance will be broadcast live through Naver V Live Plus (VLIVE +) at 1:30 am on 12th Korean time.

2019-10-12 09:11:14

“Camellia chibubuchi” Roh Kyu-tae offers a peanut service to himself who likes special treatment!

“Camellia chibubuchi” Roh Kyu-tae offers a peanut service to himself who likes special treatment!

KBS 2 The tree drama 'When camellia bloom' revealed a steel cut that made the main shooter indispensable. After the camellia 'camellia chibuchi' storms will be broadcast on the 9th. The picture released ahead of the broadcast contains the figure of Camellia trying to protect the patriarchy and Roh Kyu-tae trying to take it away. No Kyu-tae is giving a sharp eye to the camellia, who has offered a peanut service to him who prefers special treatment. The eyes of a camellia looking at him are also daunting. Significantly different from the timid attitude of Ongsan, he was staring at Kyu-tae. Yong-sik (gang sky) went around the village to investigate and suspected whether Kabul was not Gyu-tae (Oh Jung-se). Yong-sik told the director, “No Kyu-tae is ambiguous. I'm confused because it's a bad guy, ”he said. Camellia Chibuchak, a camellia shoot, raises the question of what kind of blood wind will come to Ongsan.

2019-10-12 08:31:13