"Secret Boutique" For Lee Hyun Jigomin City, is your mom's Park Ju-hyun?

2019-10-12 04:31:11

The SBS tree drama 'Secret Boutique' (playback Hur Sun-hee, director Park Hyung-ki) is a 'lady's noir' drama featuring the powerful game of the powerful ladies around the international city development gate and the head of the conglomerate Deoga.

Lee Hyun-ji (Gomin-si) was contacted by her mother, Park Ju-hyeon (for Jang Young-nam).

A suspicious call came to Kim Mi-jin.

Kim Mi-jin said, "What happened to us, called us twice in a row and told me to just quit. Is it creepy."

Jenny said, "I will find my mother." "I must live before I can protect you. If I can't survive, then there will be no next.

This is your game. "

Meanwhile, Kim Sun-ah's “Tear Trouble Bathtub” was filmed at Ilsan SBS Production Center.

Kim Sun-ah, unlike the usual lively scenes before the important scene that reveals the loneliness and sadness of Jenny in the play for the first time, went straight to the bathtub where the filming would take place immediately after appearing in the filming scene.

After thorough analysis of Jenny's feelings of getting into the bathtub alone and enduring wounds, he began to photograph his mind.

Kim Sun-ah made the hearts of everyone on the scene with a passionate emotion that delicately captures the delicate emotions behind the cold reason.

Jenny Jang, who traced the background of the “Yongcheon International City Development Project” that threatened Deoga, was tense as she was trapped in the name of a “murder teacher”.

Wii Jung-Hyuk, who disappeared the moment he was surrounded by the reporters, came to attention.

Yu Ye Nam wrote a number on a live broadcast proposing a friendship gift exchange with Jenny.

Yu Ye Nam threatened, "If I don't give a gift promised by Jang Do-young, my gift will be revealed." He said, "There is a picture of Jung Hyuk oppa in the box.

Said secretly.

Jenny refused to accept the deal.

But there was no picture in it.

In fact, Jenny met with Oh Tae-seok (Ju Seok-tae) and threatened her with her daughter, Subin.

Jangji said, "Mr. Oh Tae-seok is responsible for Yenam's protection. Then I will try to help Subin return safely."

Oh Tae-seok processed the photographs as Jenny said.