BTS Saudi Arabia Concert, Beautiful Youth Jimin, Restless Journey

2019-10-12 05:31:13

BTS Jimin's V-Log was like a scene from a beautiful youth film without any explanation.

On January 10, BTS official YouTube channel “Bulletproof TV” was posted on “Jimin |

2 minutes and 56 seconds of video titled "Jiin #JIMIN #Selce Cell #Glittering in the East."

As Jeremy Zucker-comethru flows to BGM, Jimin has been cherishing every bit of the playful figure along the frescoes in the streets of Paris, which she wants to show her.

In the video handed over to Hawaii, Jimin said, "Hello, I'm Jimin. I'm on my vacation now and I'm on vacation with my favorite friends. I just want to see you. I miss you and I want to see you .. Nothing much!

I'll play, eat and go. That's all, "he said, enjoying the freedom of his first long vacation in over seven years.

Ha Nebula, also known as best friend, appeared for a while, and Jimin was "the best cloud."

At the end of the video was a vacation that reminded me of you and your members.

Thank you very much for showing up in my life once again.

I love Ami and the members. "Filled with love words for Ami and the members, it made the whole world cry.

Fans on Jimin's vlog say, "Jimin, I really love you so much ㅠㅠ" "You can't love Park Jimin, who conveys love to fans and members like this."

#JiminonVACATION ranked first in Korea's real-time trend and dominated the trends in countries such as the United States, including the world trends.

Had a return stage.

BTS toured 'LOVE YOURSELF: SPEAK YOURSELF' at King Fahd International Stadium in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Kingpart International Stadium is a comprehensive national stadium in Riyadh, with a capacity of about 67,000 people.

The FIFA Confederations Cup Final was held here.

Although the group Super Junior had the first solo concert in Saudi Arabia for the first time in July, BTS is the first overseas singer to hold a solo concert here at the stadium.

The show was broadcast live through Naver V Live Plus (VLIVE +) at 1:30 am on Korea Time.

BTS started 17 Los Angeles stadium tours in nine cities around the world, starting in Los Angeles, USA, Chicago, New Jersey, Sao Paulo, Brazil, London, France, Paris, Japan, Osaka and Shizuoka, and Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, in May.

I'm done.