You got a maid's call?

2019-10-12 06:31:12

Secret boutique

The SBS tree drama 'Secret Boutique' is a 'Lady's Noir' drama featuring the powerful game of the powerful lady around the international city development gate, the conglomerate Deo.

Received a bucket and ran quickly.

This was a trap.

It was the movement of those who tried to conceal the truth about Choi's death, and the scene of `` Snow's eyes '' where Kim Sun-ah and Kim Tae-hoon related to each other with eyes and facial expressions in the dark, to release the weight of heartache

In the play, Jenny Jang and Wee Jung-hyuk are talking about Deo in the couple's bedroom.

The two faces in a darkly lit bedroom, revealing their bleak faces as if they are trying to avoid each other's sadness.

It's an unpredictable and intricate atmosphere, with the interplay of Ui-Jung Hyuk who gave a serious expression as if he was worried about something, and Jenny Jang who looks like a desperate one.

Jenny is getting rid of the murderer's frame, and the question of what kind of atmosphere the two men will be in after a long time in extreme crisis is increasing.

The homosexuality of the two of the show window couples came to life, and Jenny Jang, "I'll have to love me" to leave the Wi-jeong. Jenny Jang hit the cheek of Lee Hyun-ji.

Jenny Zhang said, "There is no next in this place. Survive now. I cheated and trampled others."